Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zero's journey on snake way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

zero's journey on snake way Empty
PostSubject: zero's journey on snake way   zero's journey on snake way EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Zero walked along snake way, he had recently been sent to other world by ryuzaki and Emily Cyril’s students. Zero now only had one goal in this other world he was now trapped in, he would fine King Kai and learn from him the techniques that would render him invincible. Zero walked along the path snake way, when he happened upon a large mansion like structure. Zero figured he could sleep and rest here for the night. Zero walked up to the door and knocked. From the door came a women, her outfit consists of a pair of large purple earrings, a white fur boa, a greyish-purple snakeskin qipao, a pair of white gloves, and a pair of purple high-heeled pumps.  “Hello, and who am I given the honor of meeting on this long and entwining road that goes on for miles?”
“Hello ma’am, my name is zero. I was hoping if it at all possible for me to spend the night hear, I promise not to be a bother what so ever.” Zero smiled at the woman.
“Now, why would you not want to be a bother, that wouldn’t be any fun? You may stay for the night, unless you are inclined to stay longer.” The woman motioned for zero to come in.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but since I introduced myself to you, would you mind telling me who you are? Surely a woman of your stature would have a lovely name.” zero was flirting so as to not offend her in any way.
“I have no actual name I am simple princess snake.”
Zero spit out his beverage that one of the women’s attendants had brought to him, “you mean the princess snake, as in the princess snake the road I’m travelling on was named after?”
“The one and only.”
“Wow, I just want to sat it’s an honor to meet you miss.” Zero blushed he had never met someone famous before. “Well it getting late, I should probably head up to bed, is there a certain room I can stay in?”
“Right this way.” Princes snake lead zero to a room on the top floor of the mansion, “you may use this room while you stay here.” Zero thanked princess snake. “Well I’ll let you get ready for bed, good night.” Zero laid in bed as he stared at the ceiling. Zero thought that maybe tomorrow he would see just how fast he could get to king Kai’s.
Later that night zero could hear footsteps in the halls outside his room door, “hello, is someone out there? Princes snake?” zero waited for a reply, nothing. Zero climbed out of bed opened the door and walked out into the hall way. When zero exited the room the door closed behind him and disappeared. Zero walked along the corridor of the hall way. As zero walked the corridor began to turn into a mirror filled hallway. As zero walked the mirrors began to get larger. Zero stopped as the hallway ended and in the mirrors stood images of Ryuzaki, Emily, Cyril, even Makoto. The images grew taller and larger, then they all simultaneously laughed at zero, they mocked him with their laughter, then while laughing each one of them held up there palms and fired a Ki beam at zero. The glass shattered and then darkness began to shroud zero. “You know that you will never be strong enough to beat them, even the children, infect weren’t they the ones who killed you and sent you to other world in the first place?” zero began to become very angry, he knew that the voice was princes snake’s. “You could stay here with me for as long as you want though, I don’t care whether you’re strong or not.”
“I cannot stay I must become stronger to protect those I love, and I will surpass them one day you can guarantee that.” Zero held out his palm and used his Ki as a light. As the darkness disappeared and light spread a large snake like creature surrounded the walls of the room. “my god, what are you?’
“I am simply what I said, princes of the snakes.” Princess snake lunged at zero. He quickly dodged the attack and ran for the door. Princess snake followed him copying his every move so as not to lose him. Zero saw that there were columns in the room he was in and began to serpentine through each one, princes snake followed. Then zero began to run randomly between columns. Eventually princes snake was bound and could no longer move, “I cannot stay my dear, I have too many goals that I need to see to the end, if I were to stay with you here I could never forgive myself. However, you are a very beautiful women, turn yourself back to your lovely form so that I may look upon you one last time.” Princess snake who now began to blush turned back into her original form, “there much better. I know how about this I will come back every now and then to see you, how does that sound?” princes snake blushed at the thought of zero coming back to see her, she simply shook her head as she blushed even brighter.
word count: 886
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: zero's journey on snake way   zero's journey on snake way EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:28 pm

13,000PL
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: zero's journey on snake way   zero's journey on snake way EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Half that for Zenni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zero's journey on snake way   zero's journey on snake way Empty

Back to top Go down

zero's journey on snake way
Page 1 of 1