Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Zero ignored auron
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Akira nodded. "Alright then Riza. What brings you here?"

Riza ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "I don't know. I am not really given a choice. Every now and then a rift will open and take me to some whole new plane of reality....and I get sucked in every time."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Maynin looked at Riza and asked. "How long has this been happening?"

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 am

Auron tried harder to get Zero's attention, mouthing, "I'm calling it right here: total Starbaby."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:09 am

Zero got angry at auron and fired multiple beams of ki at his feet, "dance fucker dance!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Amaterasu went silent as she felt Akira's growing anger at the antics behind her.

Riza frowned. "I...have no idea, but I can tell you...somewhere in the millions of years."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Maynin glared at Riza. "Yeah. Thanks for telling me that. Really makes me want to stay loyal to you with so many secrets going on......jerk...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:42 am

Auron stopped trying to tell Zero that Riza was the Starbaby to look at Maynin. "Loyal? Are you his pet, then?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:17 pm

zero shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Amaterasu looked at Maynin. "I don't think you get it. When we saw him last he was 16....technically....He spent a good deal of time in the time chamber so he is more like 39 now. But from what he said means that it has been millions of years since we have seen him, while for us it was only a year for us."

Akira was getting very annoyed with Auron.

Riza was even more confused. "How do you know so much about me...>About things I can't remember?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Maynin didn't let Auron make her mad. "Pet? That's kinda cute. No, but anyone who thinks loyalty only applies to animals obviously has no true friends." She smirked before turning back to Ama. "Sorry. And Riza, for the last time, we know you pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Auron shrugged. "Right, so. Ancient Riza. Okay. Does he still have technically young Riza's powers?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Zero was floating in the air criss cross style, "interesting, but probably unlikely, that demon girl seemed pretty sure about this "ancient" Riza's power."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Akira blinked. "Wait are you calling me a demon girl..or Ama?"

Riza suddenly got very defensive. "Why do you care about my power?!" He jumped back and got in a fighting stance. "Your another one of them aren't you!" I won't let you take me!" Suddenly metal blasts shot out of his wrist. Metal plates erupted from his arms, tearing his skin apart and covering his arms with what seemed to be a type of metal. Clearly some sort of technological insert.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Maynin took a step back as well to avoid threatening Riza. "We don't want trouble, okay?" She used a gentle tone, almost trying to soothe him. "I...WE just want you to come home, Riza. Home."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am

"Well," Auron said, wide-eyed, "shit." He cleared his throat, "I only asked about your power, Riza, because you terrify me and I don't want to die." He shrugged, and turned to Zero, "Stop insulting people."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Zero stopped floating and was to focused on riza to explain. As his feet hit the ground the grass was blown away and the earth began to shatter. He pointed towards riza, "How did you get that?! Where did you get that?!" Zero's shirt and jacket were torn as the implant in his own body activated. His entire body was covered with a metallic alloy. Metal wings sprouted from his back and he stood there stairing at riza.
Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkcK1YjR3bLw-aa_Admw3Vh13exbk2ovVTv80hRZN1XDkKLUFB
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Riza was now absolutely convinced that the group was a threat. "Liars....I knew you couldn't be telling the truth!" SUddenly pillars of white flames erupted from the ground. "Stay back!!" More metal plates began to cover his body, forming armor on all of his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Had Maynin been strong enough, she definitely would have hurt Zero. "No...not good."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Auron sighed. "Zero, I am really glad you aren't an officer of the law. There is a time and place for badassery!" Auron turned into an orange kitten and ran to Maynin's feet.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Zero didn't care what they had to say, "just come with us and give back the implant. I won't allow you to trapes around with stolen technolegy." Zero flew up into the air and a metalic gun formed, "we're not here to hurt you just come with us before this gets unnecessarily messy."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:03 am

Akira was about to say something to intervene but was stopped when a terrifying aura washed over her. It wasn't incredibly powerful like Amaterasu's. It was like crushing waves of overwhelming bloodlust and madness. Just feeling it's presence made Akira stumble a bit. She felt like she was going to fall to her knees and vomit. Amaterasu's eyes widened the moment she felt it as well. Her body trembled slightly as she felt fear creep down her spine. In seconds the same aura enveloped the rest of those present.

Suddenly a crack of lightning shattered the earth in front of Riza. In place of the bolt stood a solitary figure. "You wouldn't be threatening my other half now would you...?" The figure looked near identical to the Riza they had already met. The sole defining difference was in place of the golden ones Riza had, this....thing had eyes of blood red. "It looks like you are. Wonderful!" His polite tone of voice was not even an attempt at concealing the underlying mind. The raging monster underneath was clear to all that looked at him. "This means I get to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:36 am

Maynin made no attempt to hide her anger at Zero. "What the heck? Are you stupider than me or something? YOU ARE NOT BEING COOL!" She quickly picked up Auron and Sirius and shielded them with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Auron rubbed his cheek with back of his paw like every cat in every anime does, "Yeah, you're acting like a real....
Zero."

He was so engrossed with ragging on Zero that he didn't know what else was happening. Something about fish, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Zero put down the gun and tryed to explain, " I don't have intentions to hurt anyone," zero landed back on the ground and the metal suite was retracted, "I apolagize for my behavior, but I simply want back what belongs to my people. I don't want to fight. If you come with us we can deal with this somewhere less... hostile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: