Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent ((Open to all))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Makoto looked at him. "I would appreciate any help that you could offer." Makoto smiled a slight bit. He had grown a liking for this man in the hat. "We were never formally introduced. I am Makoto, heir to the throne of Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"Hi. Cyril." He said in a clipped tone, looking all about the sky and horizon. He looked back with a spreading smile as he remembered something. "Ruler of the Earth!" He smiled childishly to himself still scanning the horizon. "If you'd just give me a minute I'll remember how I got here and we can get on with the process." Cyril flew up a few hundred yards and looked about, hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Makoto grinned. "I can see why. Your far more powerful than I am.... For now" he said with a little bit of tease in his voice. Makoto flew up by him. "By the way....thanks for stopping that blast..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Artik materialized in a mass of shadows. "Dimitri's trick. Bit too unstable for fighting. Why's there bits of Namekian around here?" I have presents!" He tossed a bag of Zencoins at Cyril and held a capsule in his hand and beamed at Makoto. He looked at Cyril again. "Our enemy is moving." He yawned... ominously.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Cyril became serious. "How many are there? How far?" Cyril looked back at Makoto. "I Hoap that essence thingy wont affect you too much. We may have to put it off for awhile." Cyril checked his pocket watch. "If you want to make a move we'd best do it soon. He'll be harder to track during night if he aims to avoid us."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:32 am

Makoto's aura suddenly flared to life when he heard them. Pure rage burned in his eyes. "Where.is.he." Makoto spat each word out as if they disgusted him. "I will destroy him. Every last bit!!" Of all the people Makoto had ever knew. Cyrill was the one he hated more than any other. "If you know where he is then tell me now!!" Makoto could barely control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 am

Artik coughed, taken aback by the anger. "I.... he's at West City. Huge black tower. Can't miss it. But... It's unscalable and we can't Transmit in. Or fly." He frowned. "And he's strong. Very strong. That's why we need the Dragon Balls." He sighed, then gasped, "Oh!" Artik threw the capsule to Makoto. "It's busted up and some parts are missing. But we'll fix it." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 am

Makoto looked at Artik. "Fine...I'll help...but I want to be the one that takes him down.." Makoto turned away. "I will make him pay for what he did to her."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 pm

"Who's her?" Cyril felt a name at the tip of his tongue but he couldn't quite grasp it. K...Cardigan? No that's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Artik's eyes flicked over to Cyril, then figured Makoto did a mental link. He blinked at Makoto. "Uh.... sure. Avengement and all." He looked at the sky. "So... TARDIS?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Cyril's face was a mix of surprise, delight, and disbelief. "You have a TARDIS? No! Let's see it then!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Artie gestured at the capsule he threw at Makoto. "Go on, then."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Makoto activated the capsule and watched a blue phone box appear. "I see that the chameleon unit is broken." He inspected the box. "I've traveled in one of these before. But those days are far past." Opening the door he walked in motioning them to follow. "Lets see if I can still fix one of these babies"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Artik stopped Makoto. "Put it up for now. We got a problem."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"What an old model" Cyril remarked. "What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Artik turned to show them the night sky. And tonight....

"Keep.... Makoto.... Away from moonligh--- RAWR." Artikzuru charged at the city Cyril saved.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Cyril shoved Makoto back into the TARDIS "Just stay in there, full moon tonight and I'm not sure if I can handle Artik, much less both you!" He called after him. "Crap crap crap crap crap!" Cyril looked about in a panic, he wasn't going to be able to manage this without collateral damage. "Makoto, you're probably going to hear me scream like a little girl," Cyril yelled through the doors of the TARDIS, "But I assure you it's all according to plan. Either that or I'm dying but either way stay in there." He started running away from the city and screaming and hurling insults at Artik hoping to draw him away from the city.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 am

Makoto threw open the door. "Artik you idiot. I can control my Oozaru. I have the blood of Vegeta in my veins." He covered his eyes from the moon for the moment though. "So Cyril we have a few options in front of us. You can try to fight him yourself or you let me help." He looked at the transforming Artik. "How can you call yourself King of Saiyans if you can't even control your own Oozaru."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:21 am

Artikzuru roared, "GRAWWWWI'MATHOUSANDPLOFFFFAAAARFRRR." He ran after Makoto and growled.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 pm

If Makoto couldn't control his Oozaru Cyril was screwed. The military on this planet was ridiculously inept and he definitely couldn't take down two of them. After this was over he was definitely buffing up the training for the army. Cyril frowned and watched Artik chase after Makoto. Don't I get some sort of advantage since I govern this planet? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Artikzuru stopped. There was a danger nearby. To himself and his friends. He gained a little control.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Cyril reacted in a dramatic manner. Something was here.
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Whisting could be heard. Closing in on the trio. Finally, a masked man appeared. He gave a sinister grin and shot a ki blast at Cyril, laughing maniacally.

PL 30,000
HP 15,000
Ki 10,000 - 1,000= 9,000
St 10,000
Sp 10,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Makoto could sense the man easily but he knew he didn't have enough ki to counter the blast. Instead he threw Cyril out of the way of the blast so it hit himself instead of his friend. "....ow..." Mako to looked up at the masked man. He was powerful. Far more powerful than the three of them combined. Something was off about him. Something mako to sensed was eerily familiar. "Forget about Artik Cyril. We have bigger problems."

Health lost 1000
Remaining health. 990
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Cyril glanced at Makoto as he flew by him, Makoto was too reckless in battle. "I dunno Artik is pretty big right now." Cyril made the tasteless joke absently. Cyril examined the masked man. He was definitely too powerful to take on, there was no way they would be able to defeat him without some sort of help. The mask was an oddity, it seemed as though it's function wasn't just to hide his face.
Cyril advanced purposefully towards the man with fists glowing with ki, "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent ((Open to all))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next