Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent ((Open to all))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 am

Cyril lost his composure and stood up abruptly, knocking his chair over. "What did you just say?" Stan...Stan why did that sound familiar? Why was he screaming at the ground? "You dirty little Nam-" Cyril's eyes widened as he put two and two together. "Oh nonono you're not a Namekian are you?" Cyril got close to Stan. "Oh no you're something else. You're a hellspawn." Cyril spat out the name. He grabbed Stan by his scruffy little beard. "You had best never mention my family ever again or I'll send you right back to where you came from." Cyril spoke quietly with controlled rage, "Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Makoto grinned at the spectacle. He walked over and pat Cyril on the shoulder. "Let me handle this one my friend. I need to let out some anger issues." He towered over the namekian and Cyril so it was an easy task to grab the Namekian from Cyril. "Now my little friend. Let me show you the inner workings of my mind." He repeatedly began punching him in the gut.

Stamina used: 40x10
Stamina remaining: 550
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Cyril sat down and regained his composure. He had no idea what was wrong with Makoto but beating the shit out of this guy seemed to help so whatever. The hellspawn would have no pity from Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Stan spat on the seaweedman punching him. Mingled with saliva was blood. Stan was losing health. He chuckled weakly. "Makoto," he said with a sharp whisper, "we talk a lot about you in hell. Those bandits. Your father. You killed them. Kill me." He glared at the Saiyan with fourteen eyes. "Makoto. Cyril. We entertain ourselves with you and your friends' exploits." He smiled weakly, purple blood dripping. "Heh."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Makoto's smile grew wider and he began laughing. He dropped the Namekian on the ground and looked down at him. "I won't kill you. That is too boring." He put his foot on the Namekian's neck and grabbed his arm. "Let's see how far you can stretch!" He proceeded to rip the Namekian's arm off. "You saw what happened to my father? Good. That is nothing compared to what I will do to you. Do you know what happened last time I went to hell? I.KILLED.EVERYONE!!!" He began laughing maniacally.

Stamina used: 25
Stamina left: 525
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Stan gagged and laughed. "GOOD. EMBRACE THE DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART AND THE MADNESS IN YOUR MIND."

Hp- 50-25= 25
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Cyril looked down at the false Namekian with a cold expression. Cyril was about to watch Makoto possibly kill the hellspawn. In fact he found himself hoping Makoto would. He wasn't sure what he would do if Stan lived and continued to patronize him. Cyril looked back at his cup and began thinking. These memories could problematic. They were strong and certain species could track him across several dimensions. Something would have to be done.
Cyril snapped out of his revere and saw Makoto rip Stan's arm off. He touched Makoto on the shoulder. "Don't kill him. It'll only send him back home." Cyril reasoned with Makoto. Cyril felt his own desire to not kill wouldn't be enough to stop Makoto so he had to make the suggestion make sense.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Makoto looked over at Cyril and smirked. "I Told you I wouldn't kill him. I want to see him suffer!" He put his hand out in front of him and shot a tiny ki blast that exploded the namekian's left eye. "I want to watch him writhe as I drain him of life until nothing but a pathetic husk remains." Makoto slowly blasted off each one of his fingers and laughed while doing so. "Tell me hellspawn. Has Satan recovered from the beating I gave him? And one more thing." Makoto shot a slightly larger ki blast into his gut. "Does this hurt?"

Ki used: 1x11 + 5
Ki left: 1,134
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Stan gagged. He hated horse radish. He didn't need the other arm. He had no wang. "ELDRAD MUST LIVE."

HP 9
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Cyril punched Stan in the temple. He was tired of his pointless chatter.

Stamina: 2,900 - 8 = 2,892
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Stan fainted. He dreamed of sugar plums, or something. I dunno. To hell with it. Narrator out, yo.

Stan gasped at the sky before passing out. "Fucking 'narraters'!
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Makoto looked over at Cyril and glared a little. Now what was he going to do? Cyril was too strong to play with. Sighing he looked down at the Namekian. He was useless to Makoto now. So Makoto did to him what he does to all things which are useless to him. He got rid of it. Makoto grabbed the Namekian's head and effortlessly ripped it clean off of the body before crushing the head into a clump of blood and gore before ripping apart the rest of the body and spreading the entrails everywhere.

Stamina used: 50
Stamina left: 475
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Cyril wrinkled his nose in disgust. Dead Namekian Hellspawn smelled terrible. "So what now? Were we doing something?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. He needed something to take his anger out on so he looked at the city a small distance away. The smiled returned to Makoto's face as he raised his arm and pointed his hand at the city. "I was having some fun." He charged a massive Ki blast and fired it at the city. He watched for a moment before half of the city was consumed by a massive explosion. "Much better."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Cyril sped in front of the blast and stopped it. "Lack of empathy and extremely amoral conduct. Visual hallucinations. Do you have imaginary friends? Or hear voices?" Cyril was beginning to suspect schizophrenia but he couldn't be sure just yet. Under normal circumstance this would be Makoto's only warning but Cyril had stopped the blast. No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Makoto blinked. "What?" He suddenly realized what he had done. He fell back against a tree and looked at the ground. "No....the thing is." He looked up "I don't think it's a mental disease at all." He motioned Cyril to come closer. "Im going to tell you something you can never repeat." Makoto looked at the man with a serious tone is his voice. "You saw those memories. You've seen what I was like. The thing is my memory skips from there to me in another galaxy. I was with a woman who I can not speak about. I ravaged that entire galaxy. I killed over 70 trillion people...." Makoto sighed and continued. "I was like this until I returned to Earth...something...something about the people I met changed me. I was no longer a living weapon who only wanted blood. I became a better person....For awhile at least." He looked at Cyril eye to eye. "I don't think I ever actually changed. I was born a sociopath and I will always be one no matter how hard I try...."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Cyril shook his head slowly. He had to do something but he couldn't think of anything to be done. He walked away and jerked off his hat then began hurriedly running his fingers through his hair. "I dunno maybe I could.." Cyril shook his head angrily, "No, no..."
After a solid minute of agitated muttering and pacing Cyril stopped and shook his head slowly once more. "I don't know Makoto maybe I could help," he made a defeated gesture, "I simply don't know enough about Saiyan physiology." He walked over close to Makoto squatted down to eye level. "Do you know anything about a Saiyan's neuroplasticity? What are the dimensions up there eh?" He began motioning over Makoto's head. Cyril began rattling off questions about various parts of the brain that he knew Makoto probably didn't have the answer for for a few moments before slowing down. He adopted a look of sympathy. He was beginning to doubt he could help. "How advanced are the Saiyans Makoto? Maybe I can learn something from then and build from their knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Makoto listened as Cyril spat out question after question. "Cyril look. I don't think this will help at all. I honestly know nothing about Saiyan psychology. I was never taught about my people." Makoto looked away. "There is also on...other thing I haven't told you..." Makoto stood up and turned away from Cyril conpletely. "After the universe restructured itself this most recent time I was contacted by King Kai." Makoto began to choke on the words. "He..he told me that my body and my soul have been altered too many times. From Saiyan, to Legendary Saiyan, to Omega Saiyan, back to Legendary, and now to normal Saiyan. He said my entire existence was unstable, that I was ready to just fade out of existence." Makoto was visibly shaking now. "I had become a 'glitch' in the universe. Being already unstable he told me that if I die now then I will be erased from existence completely." He turned and looked at Cyril with genuine fear.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 pm

"Makoto I.." Cyril looked down momentarily and put his hat back on, "I'm so sorry." Cyril sat down and put his head in his hands. After a somber moment he began laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Makoto blinked as Cyril began laughing. Was he being mocked? Makoto walked over to the laughing man and tilted his head. "A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Cyril giggled uncontrollably. "Have you tried removing the cartridge, blowing on it, and putting it back in?" Cyril motioned with his hand to signify he had a point but he couldn't stop laughing to explain.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Makoto was not amused. "Do you think this is a joke? Does this like like a joke to you?" Makoto pulled off his shirt to reveal several shimmering holes in his body. "Still funny to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Cyril took deep breathes. "Have you left the universe since you came here?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Makoto didn't understand what Cyril was going on about. "Of course not! I have been to busy trying to cope with parts of my disappearing!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Cyril got up and stretched. "Well I can probably fix this much." Cyril made a face. "Well. Maybe. It's likely." He rubbed his chin for a moment and nodded. "Yeah 83% sure I can fix this. Or at least make it look better. No holes and such."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent ((Open to all))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next