Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flagship

Go down 
+2
Cyril
The Emperor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

The Flagship - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Riza activated both artifacts, handing it to Sarah and then tossing it to Cyril.

The Emperor lunged at Elucidia

Stamina used: 1 trillion.

Elucidia: ITef out of the way
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Cyril activated the thing and gave the artifact to Rick.

"Geez, how strong is she?" Emily gawked. Such wasteful displays of strength!
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Rick activated the stuffs and gave it to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm

The emperor sliced at Ryuzaki, Cyril, and Emily.

C-c-combo used

Three attacks of 1 trillion
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Cyril was pretty sure the artifact only worked on five people, right? If not, Emily activated it too.

Cyril and Emily IT'd
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Rick ITed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:19 pm

The emperor was starting to get pissed. "Come on! Fight back!"

Sarah appeared behind her and hot her with a chrono lock. "NOW!"""

Sarah 
Health: 25 billion
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Cyril entered the Burning One trans and used Burst Break. Emily used Burst Break too. Cyril and Emily made an Omega Bomb and tossed it at the Emperor. [40,200,000,000 + 160,800,000,000 = 201,000,000,000 x 12 = 2,412,000,000,000]

Cyril ate a senzu bean and made an [Combo] Omega Bomb with Rick. [+160,800,000,000 To Rick's Omega Bomb]
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Rick did that. [+482,400,000,000 ki= cyrildothemathimtired]
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Rosentan and Sarah added energy. It was enough

Te emperor fell to her knees. "Heheh...hahahaha....well then. Servant! Come to me!"

Suddenly the artifacts deactivated.

"I'm sorry everyone....I really am." Riza stepped forward, holding the artifacts.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

"Yeah," Cyril sighed, "Figures."

"He's weaker than the others though, so no problem, right?" Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 am

Ryuzaki wanred to rage quit, but this wasn't some kind of game. "Yeah, no. Saw it coming. So, then. Bit of proof that I'm not as shifty as you. Good innit?" He took a picture.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 am

The Emperor laughed. "Awww that's cute. Your friends think your evil." She ruffled his hair while he grimaced, unable to do anything about it. "Why don't you show them why?" 

Riza let his cloak fall to reveal a large magical seal on his back. "Like that," asked the Emperor. "It's my seal of corruption. It allows me to control whoever it is attached to! Now then Riza. I presume you brought it?" 

Riza nodded and slowly pulled out a third piece of his soul he removed back when he did the ritual with Cyril. The Emperor grabbed it an pressed it into her chest. She the grabbed the Glacian artifact and pressed her hand nto it. Riza frowned as I activated. With Riza's soul in her the artifact counted her as being from this universe. She put Riza's hand into it, restoring her power and adding to Riza's
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:48 pm

"Wait," Rick piped in--- he really had to, "If it only works for natives of this universe, how come Cyril can use it?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:27 pm

"It's probably because I've died before and come back. My soul became property of Universe 42B," Cyril said thoughtfully, "Or perhaps because I fused with you, Rick. Nice one though." Cyril looked at Riza carefully. "Now, how shall we get rid of that pesky seal?" Cyril cocked his head slowly. He thought of a few possibilities, but none seemed to ring true. "Ideas, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

"Now then my pet. Take care of them."

Riza suddenly appeared in front of them. His swung his blade straight at Cyril's neck. But stopped. The blade began to shake has Riza began fighting the Emperor's control.

She began laughing. "Oh this is why I picked you! Even now you are still fighting. It's because you see them as your friends isn't it? How about prey? Why don't we bring out that dark side you are famous for?" She shot a arc of dark lightning into the seal that began to glow. Riza fell to his knees as the seal activated, warping his mind. "The seal of Corruption does exactly as it is named! It corrupts you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:40 pm

"Seal of corruption," Rick muttered, "Never, 'Seal of Happiness' or 'Leopard Seal'."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Cyril began to glow and he gripped Riza by the shoulders. Cyril picked him up and stood him back on his feet. "Fight it, Riza!" Cyril said firmly. Cyril began trying to remove the seal somehow via his healing powers. It was sure to fail, but it looked dramatic. "Remember who you are! Remember who we are! Remember Elysium!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Riza's eyes suddenly opened, glowing a bright purple. "They die first!" He said kicking off of Cyril. He backflipped and landed next to the Emperor. The seal on his back glowing brightly. "Thank you master. I feel much better now."

The Emperor smiled. "Alright then my pet. Why don't you finish the-" She was cut off by the blade that had pierced her throat.

"Should have kept me nice and docile. I couldn't fight back. But now you done fucked up lady. I will tell you the same thing I told the last person. You can't control a monster!" With a flick of his wrist the head came off. He then crushed the decapitated head of the emperor, but only after fully absorbing her power through the artifact. He began laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Ryuzaki clapped. 'Yaaay!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:04 pm

"Wait, I feel like this whole thing has one more plot twist." Cyril said, eyeing Riza warily. "How ya feeling, Riza?"

"What about that nexus thing?" Emily looked around as if hoping to find it hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Riza shrugged. "Like locking you all in this room for five minutes while I go do something. Speaking of which!" Riza stepped through a doorway that sealed behind him. A shield appeared around the room, locking them in for five minutes.

"Ffffffffuuuuuuuck," said Rosentan
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Ryuzaki sighed. "Right. Lemme guess. Mob spawn?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:13 pm

"Probably doing something with the nexus," Cyril sighed, casually inspecting the shield.

Last edited by Cyril on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Elucidia looked extremely troubled. "Damnit....."

Makoto really didn't show any sign of really caring and simply went to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flagship   The Flagship - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flagship
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: