Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Zero wondered what the deal was with space new jersey. "I'm a little tea pot short and stout hear is my handle hear is my spout."

Grim was sad cause no one would recognise him.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Maynin shrugged, she flicked her tail but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:30 pm

((Skip me if it takes more than an hour.))

"Grim," Rick pointed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 pm

"Think fast!" Riza yelled as he kicked his wife in the gut, sending her flying into a wall. Elucidia climbed out of the rubble. "That's it!" She charged at Riza and the two began clashing swords.

Amaterasu looked at the two. "Is it sad that thi is normal for my family?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"Hi Grim and Zero, ah. I see you're a madness.. thingy." Cyril said distastefully.

"Did he ever do that when she was pregnant?" Emily wondered. She thought that might explain a few things.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Zero stopped singing and starred at Cyril and thought to himself, "alright don't blow this, this is your chance to build a frendship." Zero walked over to were Cyril was standing, "Yea, figured it would be fun to try new things."

Grim was relived Zero was calm and not singing show tunes, "Hello, how are things? Rick." Grim pointed.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Maynin was beginning to see why Rick had been so annoyed at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Rick threatened to kill Stan.

"I wish I had genitals," Stanial mourned to Maynin.

Auron was still a loner seven-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:09 pm

After a few minutes of fighting Riza got bored. He used his full speed and summoned 100 swords. In a flash all of them had been impaled ino the demon. Riza then walked over to Maynin. "That was entertaining for a bit."

Amaterasu looked at Emily. "I think that's why he is like he is." She said motioning to her father.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:36 pm

"So to spice up your apparently drab life you decided to take a trip into madness? How old are you again?" Cyril queried. I mean, you don't just get tired of sanity without a preexisting mental illness without an eon or so under your belt.

"Well then...." Emily watched as El was impaled. She assumed this was part of his illusion or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:51 pm

"well, lets see, carry the two subtract the three," Zero started doing calculations, he never really thought about how old he was, "about 21. you?" Zero figured it only fare he get to ask Cyril his age.

"I don't really have an age, I'm a demon who was born to kill the souls of those whos time has come." Grim said without and facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Maynin looked up at Riza. "Huh? Oh, that's cool." She was extremely fascinated by the Namekian' s beard.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Rick lit Zero ablaze again for good measure.

Stan still wanted genitals, "I'm a demon in a Namemian's body," he informed Maynin.

Auron sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Elucidia began pulling the swords out of herself.

Riza groaned. "The only one strong enough to fight me is Cyril. And I've already done that twice! You guys are so boring!"

Amaterasu sighed. "You could always teach me things."

Mana was suddenly on Riza's back. "I'm hungry! Get me food!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 pm

"How old am I? Er..." Cyril paused for a moment. "I lost count around my third eon of life. That was a bit after they invented time travel and it really screws with one's internal clock." Cyril called over at Riza, "There's more to life than violence!"

"You could teach me things too," Emily suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Zero didn't notice the flames any more because he was finally having an actual conversation, "dang man, you look good for your age. Also, how have you been, haven't seen you since our last little training session." zero started to try and eat the fire, but he only burned his tongue.

Grim walked over to rick and asked how he was.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Maynin got bored. She paced around and thought about things.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:27 pm

((He said to skip him after an hour right?))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

((Yeah go ahead))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Riza growled an shifted. "Look at me? What else am I going to do?" He then pointed to Maynin, Sarah, and Amaterasu. "Come here, I'm a teach you to blow up planets."

Elucidia passed out from blood loss
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

"I dunno, appreciate the fine arts?" muttered Cyril as he approached Elucidia. He healed her in a moment. He resumed his conversation with Zero, "I've been great since our last encounter. I've returned to my original race and reached my original power level once more. Great great great."

Emily shrugged and joined Cyril once more.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 pm

"I thought you smelled different, oh and look what i can do." From the blank face that Zero had came a slit and then from that slit a gigantic mouth. "pretty neet ant it."

"didn't he have big enough mouth already." Grim grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:23 am

Maynin darted over to Riza. "Ok!" She turned around and saw Zero. "Oh, well...that's disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Riza looked around. Who else? The bio android was his so he was good. Cyril wa a threat, Emily would no doubt teach it to Cyril. The changeling was too weak. Riza decided on Maynin, Ro, and Ama and Sarah. Sarah, Ro, get over here." The bio android walked over. "Supernova?" Riza nodded and created a tiny ball at te top of his finger. "Do this."

Ama and Ro did that.

Elucidia was healed. She was then unhealed by the swords in her still.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Cyril stared at Zero distastefully, "That's... nice...." He completely agreed with Grim.

Emily stared distastefully at Zero too. This the new pastime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next