Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Zero walked around Maynin and then stopped infront of her, "oh, so your the new sayin that riza is training, my name is Zero." Zero stretched out a hand.

Grim woke up cause he was surtin someone was aboit to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:20 pm

"Hi." She shook his hand. She could feel Rick' s hostility toward Zero and made a note of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Rick could feel Maynin feeling his hostility, "If you could read his speeech..." whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Amaterasu grinned. "Ever since I unlocked my Lunar Saiyan powers this happened." She fired a bolt of lightning from her hand to th floor. Ice crystals erupted from the spot. "Ice lightning!"

Riza looked at Andromeda. "Punch Zero in the balls."

Andromeda walked over, slammed a smoke bomb in his face and slammed her fist into his genitals.

Smoke bomb used: attack is undodgable.

Stamina used: 10,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:35 pm

"That's weird as hell." Emily remarked, thinking of all the impossibilities.

Cyril took in the sudden violence. He decided now was a nice time to point out this topic was nonlethal.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:46 pm

((who's andromeda))
"hahaha, I really felt that one" Zero spat some blood, "well, would you look at that." He then fell on the floor.

Grim walked over and picked up Zero and laid him next to the wall, "idiot." Grim walked over to cyril and said hi.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Maynin tried not to laugh. She looked around for Mana.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Rick tried hard to try hard and not laugh. Nope. "Ahahahaha."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Riza nodded to her. "Go get my notes."

Andromeda nodded. "Of course creator." She then disappeared.

Amaterasu grinned. "I've also been working on my secret power."

Mana and Celes were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:34 pm

"So... is Makoto still alive?" Cyril wondered aloud.

"OoOoOo, secret power?" Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Zero fell on his side and started to puke. "smells like the ship, I should really clean that thing."

Grim through a towel at Zero so he could clean up.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Maynin sighed and did her best to ignore Zero. She walked over to where Mana and Celes were fighting. "Hi guys, what are you fighting about?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Rick lit a cigar and casually threw the match onto Zero. He burst into flames, "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Riza and Andromeda were going through his notes.

Makoto was asleep. Enjoying his pseudo-retirement.

Mana blinked. "She said she was hotter than me. I said that since I control water tht isn't even a fair fight!"

Celes sighed. "She's an idiot."

Amaterasu smiled. "Well according to m fathers research is pureblood mutations have secondary powers. Like your lightning. And primary powers, like his life force control. I'm discovering mine."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Cyril lit Rick on fire casually so he had something to do.

"Ooh, that sounds pretty cool. Any ideas as to what it could be?" Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Zero stood up, "ooh, im on fire.ouch this kind of hurts, damn this really hurts, son of a bitch this is really pain full. ahhhhhh!"Zero started flaling his arms and then jumped into a fountain that randomly appeared.

Grim pretended he didn't know Zero, "I'll be glad when he's normal again."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Maynin smiled a bit at Mana and Celes'es argument. She decided to let them figure it out on their own. "So, um, Riza? Can we all get acquainted? I still don't know some of you here."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Rick was too busy realizing how easy it was to forget how Zero lacked a face to catch on fire.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Amaterasu created a miniture solar system. "I can create and control celestial bodies....but I'm really too weak to do much with it."

Riza blinked. "Oh, right." He pointed to the sleeping one. "That's my dad." He pointed to the redheaded demon, "wife," then to the purple haired seraph. "Friend."

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Cyril twiddled his thumbs, slowly realizing he didn't have an amiable relationship with anyone outside of Emily, Artik, and Rick. "So. Rick."

Emily look at the mini solar system with awe. "That's pretty sweet." Or, it would be if that were even remotely within the range of possibility.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Zero raised his body saddly out of the water as he realized Cyril didn't consider him a friend, what the hell who cares. Zero started singing showtunes, i think it was something from Wicked.

Grim slowly walked away and attempted to make friends with Emily, "hi."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Maynin waved at the redheaded demon. "Its good to see you again." She said simply. She eyed Riza' s sleeping father though. She was glad he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Rick looked around, "Whatever happened to Artik? I mean, I know he got himself stuck in another dimension, but other than that." He swept his arms in a gesture, speaking to Maynin, "He was an orange, space monkey time travaler that was mostly immortal and old as baaaalllssss." he cocked his head, "you wouldn't have liked him." Rick blinked at Zero, "Hey, Cyril! Remember that time we went to Space New York? And... Space New Jersey?" he shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Elucidia blinked. "Ummm we haven't met before?"

((Elucidia is his wife. Andromeda is the fire woman he made.))

Riza saw Emily's reaction. "Your a living blob that takes over other people's bodies, I turn into a giant monkey when I see a full moon, and your questioning this?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:43 pm

"We agreed to never talk about Space Jersey again." Cyril muttered, scared. "It might attract Mr. Popo again."

"I didn't say a word." Emily said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next