Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))

Go down 
+2
Zero
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am

Artik laughed nervously, "Well," he scratched his head, "I got bored. Besides, no one person should control a whole galaxy." He handed Riza some beans. "Tell you what, though...."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:40 am

Riza slapped his hands away. "Don't..." Riza used his sword as a crutch and raised himsel up. "I....said...you won." Riza coughed up more blood. " I never said...I would stop fighting!" Riza managed to stand as he raised his sword. "A monster like me...has no dreams.....doesn't deserve them...I can only fight." He gripped the hilt of the blade tightly. "That's why...I carry the dreams....of others." Gaining steady footing Riza continued to speak. "I promised....my friends...the people of Elysium...Suu....I swore to them...I would protect their worlds.....with every last breath..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

Artik smiled sadly, "Riza. About Elysium..." he inhaled sharply, "it's been decided. Elysium will be officially recognized as a planet in our pandimensional collection of civilized entities."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 am

Riza smiled slightly. "....good...." He readied his sword. "When I'm gone....maybe it will find....someone strong enough to protect it" Riza didn't have much time left. "Lets... End this."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:59 am

Artik sighed. "If you insist upon this course of action, go ahead. Attack me."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 am

Riza swung his blade at Artik. It was too weak to actually do anything. "My father....was right...we can't fight people....like you..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am

"Surrender," Artik said, more a suggestion than a command
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:13 am

Riza looked at him. "I don't...exactly want to...die. Maybe...we can come....to a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:24 am

Artik nodded slowly, "Alright. Lay it on me."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 am

"My main....focus was....New Ravanex....and Majin...I keep those...and you swear you will protect the others."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:31 am

Artik nodded. "To my dying breath. Also, after that. If I'm clever enough...."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:34 am

Riza smiled. "Good." He then collapsed
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:39 am

Grim walked in, "im here for, oh, you lived ok nevermined." Grim exited the building seeing as how artik was alive.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 am

END

Riza- Majin, New Ravinex, Elysium (Offficially) gained!
Zero- Glacian gained!
Artik- Uberia and Yardrat gained!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))   Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Also mine: ((ZERO CHALLENGE.))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5