Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elysium Bound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Elysium Bound - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Auron floated silently towards the others. Stan ran over, and Felix was just trying to find popcorn. Auron sighd, "The Majins still refuse to aid us."

Rick blinked, "Why?"

Auron rolled his eyes, "Busy. Civil war. Bloody one."

Rick gasped. "That's it!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Riza looked at them. "The Majin's have been converted. They were the first to be attacked." The young man popped a handful of Senzu beans into his mouth before turning his attention to Cyril. "If your sorry go find Rosentan and Makoto. They are trying to keep Elucidia alive but they need your medical knowledge." He cracked his neck and stood up when a worried Sarah grabbed him. "What are you doing?!" The king grunted. "Returning to the rift." The Seraph's worry was now panic. "Y-you can't!" Riza removed her hand and began walking back outside. "Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Cyril nodded and wished Riza luck. He followed his ki sense to Makoto and co.
"Where is she?" Already Cyril's hand were glowing with warm ki.

Emily spoke up before Riza left, "What can we do to help?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Rick said simply, gesturing absently at Emily, "Yeah. That."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Makoto motioned for Cyril to come over. The demon was on a medical table. Her lower torso had been shredded apart. Metal shards were embedded inside her flesh. "Cyril we need your telekinesis to remove these shards. We don't have the equipment to remove the deeper ones." Rosentan was busy monitoring her vitals and managing her IVs.

Riza looked at the two. "Don't die. Your no good to me dead.* With that he left.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Cyril observed the many, many, many, many, wounds. He carefully picked each out each shard delicately. Cyril kept a glowing hand on her arm to numb the pain. Her lower torso slowly knit itself together as Cyril's ki worked its magic. "I could only heal so much." he said tentatively. "I can't know if she'll be able to fight or even do any sort of physical activity for quite awhile, not with the available resources. I don't know her personally and so I have no way to gauge how this could affect her psychologically. But she'll live."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Ryuzaki was reading. Yeah, how do you like that?
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:00 pm

The demon growled weakly. "Hey...I'm not...that..weak." Makoto held her down as she tried to get up. "Don't move El. Your still injured." After struggling slightly El laid back down. "So I guess I have to thank you angel kid?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 pm

"Not really, but it would be polite yes." Cyril affirmed.

Emily looked over Ryuzaki's shoulder. "It's funny. There's a war on and all we can do is read."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Ryuzaki looked at Emily, laughing softly, "Yeah... well. Maybe someday we'll come in handy." Ryuzaki briefly paused, acknowledging that there was no way to return to his old life. He shrugged it off and accepted this fate. 'Curse of life,' he laughed dryly in his head. He threw the book across ghe room. "I do feel like I owe it to Cyril to try something, y'know? Otherwise, I'd have been stuck on Earth until... boom." He pursed his lips, "Is there tea in space?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 pm

"Thanks." The demon suddenly looked worried. "Where's Riza?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:29 pm

"Out in the battle of course, you know him." Cyril said casually. Personally he didn't think it was too bad. Riza was a capable warrior with an armada behind him. Oh. Wait. Hadn't they had a child or something? That might... oh. "But now there's an entire armada behind, he'll be fiine!" Cyril reassured her hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 pm

One cue Riza walked in. "Cyril tell everyone o pack up their things. We are going to Glcian. Sarah learned there might be artifacts there that can help us."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Ryuzaki nodded, "Oolong." He blinked, "I mean, 'You got it. Let's roll." He added a timid, "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

"Well there you have it." Cyril said, pleased at not having to go fetch anyone. "My ship or do you have other plans?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Riza suddenly out the knock out gas mask onto Elucidia. In an instant she was unconscious. Riza whispered sorry to her before turning to the group. "So the problem is there are a few thousand ships waiting for us. So I decided to do something stupid." His gaze went to Cyril. "You know how taking a single hyper steroid is extremely dangerous? Well I just took thirty. So we have about an hour before my body burns out. I'll take care o the fleet while you take everyone. Lets hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Rick grimaced as a splitting headache tore througj him. "I... TARDIS says we'll still need our friendly neighboorhood War Turtle."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Cyril looked into the distance for a moment. "Alright. Orren says he'll keep within communications range. " Cyril whistled and his ship stood as a glowing cloud in the shape of a door. "Okay, everyone pile in."

His ship took them to Planet Glacian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elysium Bound
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3