Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 pm

"Actually he'll be dead soon!" Cyril said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "No he won't. Somehow e will come back to life gain and stay because he I apparently the most fucking important person in the god damn universe."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Artik turned Makoto around to show him the various cars on the road turn to goo, much to the dismay of its passengers. "Pretty soon we'll be the only people in the Rulerdamned universe." He blinked, "Makoto, take this pill."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

"You said it not me." Cyril smirked at Makoto's comment about Artik. Her tail swished absently.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Don't need too." He then melted into a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Artik coughed in slight surprise, "Cyril. Tupperware."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Makoto growled with a disembodied voice. " don't you dare! I'm made of shadows dumbass. I'm making a new body!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Cyril was tempted to scoop him up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Artik sighed, "Fucking genetic modifications." He looked at Cyril, "Not you. Your race is fine." He blinked, "Why a Rava, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Makoto eventually decided to take the form of Krageta. "Hmm I think this will work."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Cyril shrugged. "I dunno. I like Rava I suppose. Just sorta has that primal feel to them." Her tail swished with a mind of its own. "Plus the tail, man. It's adorable." She had actually been fighting the urge to play with it. "How original." Cyril remarked on Makoto's form. "Wont one of our past selves recognize you though?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Artik blinked at Kragkoto, "Won't we notice you? Bit conspicuous." Mr. Peanut looked at the catwoman uneasily, "Right?"

Last edited by Artik on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Makoto sighed. "My past self wouldn't. And have you even ever met Krageta?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Artik growled, "I am the same Artik! I'm in the actual right timeline right now!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"I was talking to Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"We're not going that far back Makoto. I don't think anyway. And yes I've met her, on the battlefields of Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Makoto sighed. "Thank god. There are things in my past that must never see the light of day."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Artik laughed, "Nothing before the Grinite Collapse."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Cyril's tail swished impatiently. "So. New body or do you wanna risk it Makoto?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Makoto shrugged. "Ehh fine." Makoto returned into a puddle an then re-emerged as a female Saiyan with long black hair that reached down to his ankles. "Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Mr. Peanut nodded. He turned to Cyril, "Yours or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:30 pm

"Mine might be safer. You have more of a connection with the TARDIS which mean it might be more likely to melt or something. Who knows? Until we know why this is happening we'd best be careful." Cyril looked at Artik's poor disguise skeptically. "And are you reeaalllyy sure a giant, talking peanut is the best of disguises?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Makoto was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Artik shrugged, "Most of our friends are allergic to me."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yeah but we aren't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.   This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This topic is for Laetus and Cyril. And Makoto now.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next