Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 pm

---ONE YEAR LATER---

The... The Present.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Ryuzaki gave a sigh of relief as he jumped out of the TARDIS, onto an as-now empty TARDIS. Ryuzaki had aged considerably, a slight greying at the temples and a significant tan. And we fell in love instantly.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Zero was there as well. not mutch had changed to him just a slight ageing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Riza and everyone else was there
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 am

Ryuzaki put his reading spectacles on and looked at the group before him. "Just Maynin, then." He straightened his labcoat and yawned. "So, I've got a new look. A bit drastic, I know. But, it was extraneous circumstances. I had very little choice. At any rate. I have filled out the body. By that, I mean I've become a student of the sciences." He tilted his head slightly and muttered, "And I have a doctorate in history. 'Course, that was a bit easy. Time travel."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

"nice." zero said.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Maynin had been wondering why everyone was gathered and figured she might go say hi. She waved to everyone. "Hey," She stopped. "I...Is that Rick?" She said, covering a laugh.

Sirius just waved at Riza silently, too shy to speak around the other people.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Riza did something strange for him. He stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Ryuzaki nodded at Maynin, and took off his glasses. "Hello, Maynin, and...." He squinted at the other. "I haven't had the pleasure." He muttered something to himself under his breath that sounded a bit like, "I'll have to read the file on him, later."

"Right then," he shouted. "We're here, on an old Roman landmark. Err... spacemark." He gestured to their feet. They were all standing on a large slab of marble and gold, "Apparently, Artik's people built this before they disappeared. Must've gotten nostalgic. This a viewing platform. 'For what?' For that," he pointed in front of them. "This here is the scar of the hole that the Seraphim made when they tore through the universal barrier. In they came--- the Romans and the angels and the lizards." He looked at Zero momentarily, "And... others." He gestured again to the scar, "Notice how it's glowing dimly and shooting fireballs. The colors are getting more vivid. It's been going on like this for the last millennium and a half. Last year, I happened upon Artik, Cyril and Makoto." He sighed, "They were just standing here, looking at it. Of course, only Makoto had enough goddamn sense to notice that it shouldn't be doing this." He cleared his throat, "Cyril actually had noticed that that scar is taller than universe. And still, no one really cared. Well, now it's growing and glowing and shooting out fire at an alarming rate. Time itself is being distor---" his watch chirped.

All at once, the slab disappeared beneath them. However, they stayed as if still standing on something. Several translucent beings were working, telekinetically moving slabs and pillars of marble into place. An orange man walked through Ryuzaki, eliciting a shiver from the latter. And all at once, they vanished, and the platform reappeared. "Distorted," he finished. "What you just saw was an example of time bleeding through. This will spread to other parts of the universe."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 pm

"so how do we stop it?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Maynin looked at Zero. "What he said." She paused. "You look good, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 pm

More silence
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

"It looks like we're waiting," replied Arcturius. He blinked, looking around, standing in Ryuzaki's place. "Oh. Hello." He paused, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Fuck the order)

"I have to go through." Riza teleported to the scar and slowly ripped it open once again. Closing it behind him as he went through
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:59 pm

"well, that was kinda op." Zero looked over to the man now standing in ricks place, "hello, mind telling us where rick is?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 am

((No, Riza. Just no. There aren't many rules to this saga, but you cannot do that.))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 am

ok every stop, riza you can't do that so get back here.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 am

Elucidia was unimpressed. "It's young artik."

Amaterasu was slightly bored . "When are we going through?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 am

Maynin blinked. "Who's Artik?"

Sirius tugged on her sleeve. "Don't be rude."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 am

to restablish order riza post))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

Most of them were bored.

Riza really was trying not to stab Artik.

Elucidia yawned. "So mystery solved. Time being fucked up. Past and present moving. Artik and Ryuzaki switched by temporal flux."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 am

"Who's Artik?", He asked, standing beside Maynin, "Who's Ryuzaki?" He sighed heavily, "Who the hell are you people?"

((Zero, that wasn't entirely necessary, with the posting order.))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:11 am

order must be maintained!))
Zero looked at the man, "supposedly you're the younger version of a man we all know."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 am

Maynin wasn't sure what was going on. "I'm a person. Very common. Found in lots of places, sadly."

Sirius just looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 am

Elucidia growled. "Hey! I saved your ass from Setak. Remember me now?"

Riza's urge to kill was rising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: