Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:01 am

The ground shook as two pods smashed themselves deep into the earth's soft ground. One of the pods opened up and a man was the first to step out. First thing the male saiyan noticed was the scenery. While he had been to many different planets he had never seen such a beautiful one as this. Touching the side of his scouter he saw the power level of the nearby inhabitants. There weren't many high power level warriors other than him and his team. In fact it would be surprising for there to be anyone that could match him and his team this early in their mission. Though somewhere inside of him he didn't want to destroy the planet. He'd rather just learn more about the planet, or at least that would be his excuse. Looking around and realizing that he was the only one out of his pod, he began to look through the other pods to see if everyone was alright.

Most were sleeping, some of their pods were stuck, and a few were just unlucky enough to have landed the wrong way. Myrad found himself attempting to help open 3 of the 5 pods that came to the planet. So far he'd open up all of his other comrades space pod without a word, leaving one of them that still needed to be open. Myrad knew who was inside it, his closest friend. Placing his hands on it he began to help pry it open. Knowing the way his friend use to be, he just hoped she didn't have claustrophobia to add to her list of annoyances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:13 am

Stupid backwards technology can’t they get anything right??” Lilith said as she tried to open the door to her pod but had no success. The trip through space was dulling and boring, the pod was uncomfortable and both her legs died on her on numerous occasions, she was desperate for some fresh air and the chance to stretch her legs but the damn door was stuck. Lilith pressed every button there was to press but still no luck. Frustrated to no end about not being able to leave she began kicking the door until it began to open, the door slowly began to fly off the hinges but when it was finally open she realized that it was Myrad who had opened it, either way she was glad to be out of that pod.

"'Thanks Mychaan, that thing is a death trap! If I ever go back to Vegeta remind me to lodge a complaint about the size of those things. ” Grabbing him by his hand so she could leave the poorly made pod, she took a deep breath and began stretching every part of her body until she was completely satisfied. The air on earth was crisp when she took a deep breath compared to nasty air on Vegeta, the scenary was also different as it was lush and filled with life and not a barren wasteland like on Vegeta. “I could get use to life here, Mychaan. This planet is something totally different from Vegeta.” She said admiring the view. “So what’s next?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 am

Helping his childhood friend out of the pod, Myrad grasped Lilith's hand as he pulled her out of the pod. WHen she thanked him he responded with a silent nod, smiling slightly at Lilith's comment. Once she was out of the pod he began to look around at the space around him. Other than the crater made by the space pods that penetrated the earth's atmosphere, the area around them was green. Filled with plant life unlike the red rock known as Vegeta. Unfortunately he was perceptive enough to notice the difference in air. Yet that was mostly because he was looking through his scouter to see if they were at the moment alone.

The other saiyans looked at Myrad when Lilith asked him what they were going to do next. It was obvious that they were blown off course. Myrad sighed. One of the saiyans looked at Myrad and said, "Yeah what are we gonna do? Are we gonna have to get rid of the inhabitants or should we head back to vegeta." Before Myrad could answer one of the saiyans interrupted. "My pod is broken... So how am I gonna get back." Another saiyan interrupted as well, "Mine has as well." Then the saiyans began to talk amoungst themselves.

Myrad didn't have to raise his voice. Being a man of few words, many seemed to lower the volume of their words or shut their mouths entirely to hear Myrad. "Ok. We're gonna go buisness as planed. Those of you with broken pods, mine is available. You guys will go to the planet assigned and complete the mission. I will remain here and find my own way back to Vegeta." Myrad said, he glanced at the broken pods before continuing, "From the looks of it one of you might have to remain here. If we can't salvage enough ships. You can decide who amoungst yourselves." Myrad finished before finding a seat on a rock at the edge of the crater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 am

Lilith had wandered off in the middle of the conversation as she wanted to explore the surroundings more than listen to guy talk. She had no intention of going back to the barren space rock so if they wanted her flying death trap they were welcomed to it. Her tail slowly moved from left to right as she observed the area. Everything about earth was different, the way the air tasted, the feel of the sun on her smooth skin, it was amazing. She had wandered a bit far as she could no longer hear the discussions the saiyan men were having. The sounds of the birds singing and the way the animals nonchalantly went about their business it seemed like a musical. Deciding she had wandered a bit too far off, even though they she doubted that they remembered she was there, she went back to her comrades, but first she picked an apple.

With the half eaten apple in her hand she would take a seat beside Myrad and offered him half of what’s left of her apple. “It’s so beautiful here Mychaan, everything is so different, the air, the sun, the fruit even the animals, too bad it isn’t like this on Vegeta, then again they’d probably find some means to destroy it. Damn savages.” Even though she didn’t mean it, she sounded bitter and angry and who could blame her? She hated Vegeta, the people and her race. Lilith would push the rest of the apple in her mouth and looked at the clouds, Earth was perfect for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 am

Myrad sat on the rock watching his underlings began to scramble looking for parts to get out off of the planet. He shrugged, unlike them he wasn't in much of a hurry to get off of the planet. He actually liked the planet. It's lush enviorment, its fresh air, and best of all... It's tasty fruit. Myrad took a bite of the apple that Lilith handed him. It's sweet flavor engulfed his mouth, tantalizing his taste buds as he chewed the fruit in his mouth. He hummed in the sound of the deliciousness.

Looking over at Lilith, Myrad smiled at her comment. "Remember I'm one of those savages." He knew her for long enough to know she didn't mean anything by it. How couldn't he? He has known her for 5-6 years so things like this were the norm. She didn't have much love for the saiyan planet. "I take it you wanna stay behind with me?" He said finishing up his apple and laying back looking at the clouds. They were in the shape of multiple things. Though at this point Myrad hadn't been on earth long enough to know what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Lilith would nudge Myrad with her elbow in his side. “You know I don’t mean you Mychaan, I like to believe we are the exceptions to our people but in the end we can’t run from who we are, it may be suppressed but we still share that same hatred like everyone else.” The words stung her as they left her lips, but it was true whether she liked it or not, she was a saiyan. But this was an opportunity to make a fresh start, to forget about the saiyans and planet Vegtea  and she would make the best of it. “Of course I’d want to stay with you here, I’d have no one to talk to on Vegeta if I went back. And no one to beat up either!” Lilith would giggle at the last remark waiting to see his reaction, but knowing Myrad it would be easily dismissed which was no fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:44 am

Myrad had begun to use his finger as he traced the outline of the clouds. He remained silent when his childhood friend began talking about hatred. He couldn't think of a response to it, he was never one for thinking philosophically . Not when there were more important things to do. Though he was always interested in what Lilith had to say when it came to her being philosophical.

Hearing Lilith's comment about how she was going to stay made Myrad smile slightly. Seems he wasn't going to be stranded on such a lush rock alone. Though he quickly wiped away his smile and began to shiver. "Great, I love dealing with you and your iron claw!" Myrad said sarcastically. But before he could say anything else one of the saiyans came up to him. Briefed him about the current state of the ships, and told him that they voted that Lilith stay behind since her ship was also broken. Myrad would silently nod as the other saiyans would go back to their ships and take off.

Once they were gone Myrad looked over at Lilith and sighed, "Want to take a look around?" Myrad stretched his tail. He was curious what the planet held in terms of entertainment and people. Was the planet covered and ruled by some sort of planet people? he wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:07 am

Lilith would giggle at his comment. When one of the saiyan’s approached Myad she would instantly realize that they were wearing their saiyan armor. Even though she doubted that people on earth knew nothing about sayians, it would be impractical to walk around in their saiyan armor for it would likely draw attention to them. And then there was another problem, their tails. As the other members of their team left she would turn towards Myrad as he asked his question. “We should have a look around but…We are in our saiyan armor and we have tails. I don’t think it will be a good idea to walk around like this. ” Her armor she had no problem with parting with seeing as she trying to shed herself of anything relating to Planet Vegeta, but her tail was a different story. Lilith would stand and began to stretch once more; trying to get rid of what was left the soreness that plagued her body. “So what are we going to do about clothes, money and our tails?” She pouted at the thought of losing her tail as it was a part of her and asking her to lose her tail was like asking her to lose her arm or a breast, but she had to do what was best for them to blend in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Myrad looked at Lilith and scratched his head. She was right, they would stick out. Alot of the inhabitants probably didn't have furry tails, armor, or dashing good looks like Myrad. Looking down at his armor he tried to think of a solution. One that didn't require him to lose his tail. Having his tail wrap around his waist he thought of a solution.

"Lets find the inhabitants, and see what they look like. Maybe we can steal some clothes and we won't have to get rid of our tails. My scouter can search for any inhabitants nearby." Myrad said closing his arms. Without waiting for Lilith's response he began to turn and headed toward the nearest energy signal that seemed to be an inhabitant. Which happened to be a farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Happy about keeping her tail, Lilith would have a broad smile plastered on her face. “Great, I don’t think I could handle going without my tail.” Even though she didn’t like the idea of stealing from someone they had no choice in the matter currently, since they need to blend in they need clothes, and also money. A sigh would escape from her lips as she fiddled with her scouter, searching for the nearest life forms , which would end up being a couple of kilometers in front of them, and by the looks of it the person owned a farm. Lilith took one glance at Myrad with a sly look on her face. “Race you to the farm Mychaan!”And before he could agree she flew off at top speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Myrad was already flying as his friend decided to zoom right past him. Sighing he began to pick up the speed but unfortunately he didn't find himself closing the gap over the humongous lead Lilith had. She had always been faster when it came to flying, which is something Myrad admired. Though it did annoy him to no end how fast she could be. Either way it only took moments for them to reach the farm. Luckily their arrival didn't go unnoticed.

A farmer saw them. An average man of average descent with an average family watched as the two saiyans race to his humble abode. Seeing the weird uniforms they wore and the tails conntected to their spines he grabbed his gun and prepared to defend his house and family from the saiyna menace. Once Myrad's feet touched the ground he strolled over with Lilith and said nothing. The farmer shook in fear looking at Myrad's face and was even more afraid of the scar that was on his face. Myrad scowled. Which made the man jump in fear as he pointed his gun at Myrad. "W-who are you and what are you doing at my house."

Myrad said nothing. It was obvious that the poor farmer was intimidated, even though this was Myrad's default expression. Myrad eyes scanned over to where Lilith would be standing hoping she would speak instead of him having to. He wasn't very good at speaking to strangers. from his experince he knew that she knew how to demand things while Myrad would rather work for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Lilith’s landing would cause a small crater as she finished ahead of Myrad and decided to rub it in. “Your a slow poke Mychaan, you need to lay off the space food!” Lilith laughed and turned around to see the farmer scared shitless, maybe she shouldn’t have made such a scene. Looking over at Myrad it was obvious that she had to try calm the poor man down before he hurt himself, or Myrad hurts him. She would slowly walk over to the man and tried her best to calm the man down. “Umm hey mister, would you mind sparing us traveling magicians a few pieces of clothing? ” That probably wasn’t the best choice of words as now they seemed to look like homeless crazy people. Cocking his shotgun the farmer aimed it directly at Myrad and would fire. Lilith would sigh as she knew his wouldn’t end well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Myrad looked at Lilith and raised an eyebrow. They were traveling magicians now? IF the man had actually fell for it Myrad felt like he might as well slap a sign on the man's face that said 'dumbass.' Unfortunately though the man was smarter then the average human and lifted his gun at what he perceived to be the immediate threat. While he did see the girl create a crater in the ground, he felt more threatened by the glare given by Myrad. To him it was like a predator and he was the prey. So it was instinctual as if it was preprogramed into the man after the thousands of generations of his ancestors survival. To the farmer, Myrad was the embodiment of a primal fear.

As he aimed his gun at Myrad, Myrad noticed two or three people exiting from the house. There were two girls and thier mother. Myrad looked back at the man who turned to see what Myrad had saw. The man's face turned white, though his face looked more determined when he turned back to Myrad. He had a family to take care of and if the wierd strangers would threaten that he would pull the trigger. Though he really only perceived Myrad as a threat.

Myrad sighed. HE could kill the man and take the clothing by force, but what would that leave him. Besides Lilith hated when Myrad killed, last time he did it infront of her she hadn't spoken to him for a week. Which really got annoying considering she was the only person he actually talked to. So he had to think of a way to resolve this without killing... for now. The farmer didn't hesitate to pull the trigger though.

Myrad didn't do much though, he lifted his hand and stopped the bullets with the palm of his hand. It wasn't hard, but at the moment of collision Myrad had an idea. Moving at a speed at which only Lilith could actually see him he plucked the shotgun from the man's and replaced it with his armor boots, which were alot heavier than the gun. Once he returned to his position the man looked at his hands in surprise. Myrad stuttered. "W-w-we are traveling magicians, as-as a demonstration... I swapped your gun with my boots... Can we please have some clothes... these don't fit i-i-in here?"

The man looked stunned. Not that Myrad had taken his gun but because of how nervous he sounded. The 6'1" man with wierd clothes was no more frightening than a normal man. Though before the man could say anything his children and wife came over. The children were interested in what Myrad had done, while the wife went up to Lilith to talk more about her clothing. "Is that what is in fashion these days? Where?" the farmer's wife asked Lilith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:05 pm

As the farmer fired his gun she knew what was coming after that. His death. She absolutely hated it when Myrad killed people in her presence and the last time he had done it she felt that she could never forgive him and avoided him for a month, even though she eventually had spoken back to him since he made it his personal mission to make it up to her, in the end Myrad was a good person and even though they were far inferior to them, this could be counted as self defense.  The inhabitants of the house, presumably the farmer’s family had made their way to watch the man’s death, which would prompt them to follow right after, how little did they know.  

As Myrad stopped the bullets she would avert her eyes as she didn’t want to watch the slaughter of the man and his family. But much to her surprise Myrad hadn’t killed the farmer and his family, instead he would try and convince them that they were indeed traveling magicians and it seemed it would work out just perfectly, as she planned. Seeing how nervous Myrad was made her chuckled as she wasn’t use to seeing him like that, he really needed to brush up on his people skills. Lilith would launch two pink energy balls towards the sky and they would explode resembling fireworks but on a lesser scale. “See! We are magicians! And you wanted to kill us!  You’re such a meanie!” Lilith would say as the man’s wife would begin to scold him. “Forgive me, we have been plagued with war recently and I just want to protect my family you see, they are all that I have and I couldn’t stand losing them.”  Lilith would accept the man’s apology and begged his wife not to scold him. The woman was nice enough to listen and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside.  “Um I wouldn’t say fashion, my friend here thought it was a great idea to wear these but between you and I he isn’t very fashionable.” Lilith, the woman and her daughters would giggle at her comment as they rummaged through a pile of clothes. They had ultimately decided on a light blue short metallic ruffle skirt and a matching light blue metallic sleeveless blouse. “Mama she has a tail.” One of the girls said as Lilith’s tail lifted her skirt up showing her panties. Without questioning it the woman would pierce a whole through the skirt allowing her tail to move freely and not expose her undies to the world.  After receiving a blue wedged heel sandal from the eldest daughter, Lilith would give a slight bow and thanked them for their kindness.

After getting dressed they would head out searching for the two men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 am

Myrad sighed as Lilith did her little fireworks display. She always had to steal his thunder, though usually he appreciated it considering he was never a attention seeker. It still felt weird to be one upped so quickly though maybe he should have tried the energy blast fireworks. Myrad sighed, it was probably best that he didn't he just needed to shock or amaze the crowd not murder them in a freak energy blast accident. Myrad's ki control always had been less than perfect.

Though it wasn't long until the womenfolk went into the house. Myrad guessed they were going to change clothing. The farmer just motioned Myrad to follow him to the barn. Myrad just wordlessly followed along. Once they got inside the barn the farmer scanned Myrad up and down. "Your a big one aren't you? What size of jeans do you wear?" the farmer asked. Myrad just silently shrugged. The farmer sighed and threw at him a pair of jeans. "Shirts?" Myrad gave the same response and recieved the same result. Which was getting a plaid shirt thrown at him. The farmer sat down at one of the chairs and began asking questions as Myrad began to dress himself.

"So where are you from?" "What do you do as a traveling magician?" "Tell me about yourself." The farmer asked multiple questions only to receive the same answer, silence. Scratching his head slightly annoyed the farmer played with the coin in his hand abit before looking at Myrad who had just finished dressing. "Your a shy one aren't you? How do you expect to get a girlfriend like that if your so shy?" Myrad crossed his arms and responded. "How did-d you get a wife considering you never shut up." The farmer laughed. "Perseverance my friend, perseverance. Now that you look decent enough lets head back."

Myrad turned to leave but not before asking one thing. "Why are your clothes in the barn?" The farmer laughed and patted Myrad on the back. "Let's just say, I made an informal statement to my wife about her cooking." Myrad looked at the man confused but decided that it wasn't worth his time thinking about. Stepping outside heading back toward where he came. Myrad wore a pair of black work boots under a pair of blue jeans. His shirt was a buttoned up plaid shirt which was open over a white T-shirt. Myrad also kept his single earing of random bird feathers of a planet he once conquered. He also had a hole in his pants for his tail which he wrapped around his waist like a belt. All in all with his skin color, Myrad could pass for a native of earth, if broken down into the earth races he would be considered native amercan. Not that he actually cared though. Once he was outside he found himself laughing with the farmer at something the farmer said along their trip back.

Once he saw Lilith he looked her up and down almost as if he was scanning her appearance. Though Myrad wasn't one to actually care about appearances since in his mind he would always look perfect but since they were in disguise he might as well take notice. Once he was done he remained silent and nodded. She did look good in those clothes, though Myrad wasn't going to say anything. He had learned from the farmer to know that when it came to women's clothes wait until your asked something and not speak out of turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

“Mychaan!!” Lilith shouted when she saw him and quickly flew over him. “How do I look Mychaan? But already know that question! ” She giggled as she was floating in mid air. The humans were in awe once more as it seems that they could never get use to seeing someone fly before, and that made Lilith realize how fragile the human race was, they depended on weapons to protect themselves, they could fly or shoot energy blasts. How do they survive times of war like these? Lilith would land beside Myrad and whispered while the humans were busy. “I wander how the war started here? And I’d bet my top dollar that saiyans started it, are involved somehow! ” She would shake her head as if she had evidence to suggest that this was true, but she knew deep down that somehow they were involved.

Lilith’s eyes wandered around the home until she spotted the eldest daughter staring at Myrad with intensity. She would giggle at this new development and poked him in his sides to gain his attention. “Hey Mychaan, I think she likes you! You should go over there and talk to her! Maybe you could join the family!” Lilith would begin to laugh uncontrollably at the thought of Myrad marrying farmer’s daughter and having cute little human babies. Then she would get a brilliant idea. Lilith would quickly fly over to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. “Hey do you like him? You should go over there and talk to him!” The girl’s face turned bright red at Lilith’s statement, “Umm, I don’t know what to do, what if rejects me? ” The girl said staring at the ground playing with frills on her dress. It was obvious that the girl had taking a liking to Myrad and who could blame her? After giving the girl a boost of confidence she would waltz over to Myrad and gave him a timid look. “Umm hello. Im Sarah” She said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Myrad laughed as his childhood friend flew over to him. Though apparently the humans didn't find it so funny. They stood in horror as the saiyan flew over to Myrad. Myrad looked at the human's quizzically. Couldn't they fly? Or at least hover? Seems not, he guessed as their faces didn't change until Lilith landed. Then Lilith whispered something, Myrad's brow furrowed when he heard it. The saiyans were at war on this planet. That means their fun would be over, or at least it would be slowed down. The Saiyans would probably need their help. Even though Myrad didn't feel like helping them he felt he probably should, being a saiyan and all. Myrad was about to give his opinion about the subject but he felt Lilith jab at his rib.

After hearing what Lilith had to say about him marrying the farmer's daughter, Myrad's eyes narrowed. "Yeah, and maybe saiyans will stop fighting and hug it out instead." Myrad said sarcastically as Lilith began to start her uncontrollable laughter. Which never was a good sign. When she got like that it usually meant trouble. Usually for Myrad. Before Myrad could stop Lilith she went over to the girl and somehow convinced her to talk to Myrad. Damnit Lilith.... You'll pay for this Myrad thought as the farmer's daughter came up to him.

The girl wasn't bad looking, not by far. She had blond hair, blue eyes and wore a frilly dress. Also compared to Myrad she was fairly petite. So Myrad could really only see the top of her head when she spoke to him. Myrad remained silent. His body was shaking when the girl introduced herself. Though the farmer still hadn't left as he smacked Myrad's back and gave him a wide grin. "Excuse the boy, he's a quiet one." Myrad looked at the farmer quizzically. Was he in on Lilith's plan? Myrad couldn't tell. Scratching his head he introduced himself. "h-h-hello... I'm M-Myrad." His voice was shakey and completely nervous. He hated to talk to strangers especially when he could avoid it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 am

Seeing how nervous Myrad got after the farmers girl approached him made her laugh, but when the farmer came into play made her break down in tears. She knew her plan was good but she didn’t know it was this good. Lilith would fly over and land beside Myrad to watch his suffering up close. “You know Sarah, Myrad loves blondes, in fact he tried getting me to dye my hair blonde for years!” Lilith said as the girl’s face turned bright red and Lilith couldn’t hide her amusement at the whole matter. Before she could say anything more however the farmer’s wife, Elizabeth, would pull her away. “Leave the two love birds alone and come help me with dinner Lilly.” Lilith would pout as she would be able to see Myrad suffer but before she left, she would stick her tongue out at him and went inside with the woman.

“Myrad that’s a nice name! Where are you from Myrad? Is it cool being a travelling magician? How long are you gonna stay? Maybe after dinner we could go do something!”The girl would use her small hands to cover her mouth as she realized she was asking too many questions. “I’m sorry, I really nervous, I just really like….” When those words came from lips the girls face turned bright red once more. Surely Myrad couldn’t turn down such a cute girl. He wasn’t that heartless.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am

Oh, how his childhood friend loved to torture him. Myrad was already nervous as it is but when Lilith came over and tried to 'help out' if one could call it that, Myrad's brain broke down. His thoughts bounced around in his head in a confused state. What should he say? Should he say anything? Why did Lilith have to put him in the spot light? He stood confused as the farm girl turned red. Yet turned out that Lilith was right about one thing. Myrad was interested in the girl's blonde hair. He had never seen anyone with it before. Mostly because most saiyans have black hair. Still his hand was covered in sweat from being nervous.

Luckily the farmer's wife Elizabeth pulled Lilith away and her husband slowly followed along. Leaving Myrad alone with Sara. Myrad hated being in front of a crowd, but he also hated to be set up with a girl in front of his childhood friend. It was like having your parents arrange a marriage to a girl you know nothing about. It was awkward. Taking a deep breath to regain the small amount of confidence that wasn't trickling down his leg. He opened his mouth to answer the girl's question.

Unfortunately she began to talk so fast that he couldn't get an answer in. So he clamped his mouth shut and listened as she apologized. She was just as nervous as he was, which was saying something considering if anyone else showed up Myrad might've passed out. Sighing he scratched his head. "S-sure, we can do-o something... after dinner... w-what do you have in... mind?" Myrad said trying to turn down his nervousness. Which wasn't working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Lilith had just finished preparing dinner with Elizabeth when she received a message on her scouter. Wiping her hands into her apron she would excuse herself and went to read the message. “Son of a bitch!” She would quickly head to where Myrad was and whispered into his ear. They had to leave and they had to leave now, she didn’t wish to endanger the farmer and his family not after what they had done for them. Lilith would quickly fly over to Elizabeth. “I’m sorry Elizabeth but we have to leave, believe me if we could stay I would but this is an emergency!” Elizabeth would simply nod and placed her hand on Lilith’s shoulder. “You’re welcome to come back anytime, and Myrad too, I can tell this is something important you have to do so go on. Make sure you tell everyone goodbye though! ” Elizabeth’s words made Lilith feel better about ditching them and she vowed to return one day. After saying goodbye to everyone she would tap Myrad on the shoulder and took off at top speed, leaving him to deal with Sarah. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too hard on the poor girl.

After saying goodbye to Lilith, Sarah would walk over to Myrad. “So I guess this is goodbye huh? You better come back so we can go out! I know a great place where we could get ice cream.”  Her big blue eyes stared at Myrad obviously hurt that he was leaving before she could get to know him but he had to leave. Before he could say anything she would wrap her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. “Promise me you’ll come back.”

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Myrad felt his scouter buzz in his pocket. Picking it up and looking at it he recieved a message. He cursed silently. Why now? Well his childhood friend was already out of the house rushing toward Sarah and telling her that she had to go. Myrad sighed, with the news they got who could blame her. Once she tapped him on the shoulder she rushed off to god knows where. Sighing he faced Sarah. He was gonna have to make this quick and catch up to Lilith.

Scratching the back of his head, he responded to the girl. "Yeah, sure we can do-o that. I can't-t wait." Myrad said as he wasn't to sure what ice cream was. Was that some kind of meat? Myrad almost turned to speed off only to be caught by a hug from Sarah. She held him tight, or at least to Myrad it felt tight. Placing his hand on her head and smiling he said, "I promise." When he finally got her to let go, he sped off behind Lilith. Though she was pretty far ahead he knew exactly where she was heading.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 pm

+430 PL
+215 Z For both
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)   Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo earth!! (Myrad and Lilith)
Page 1 of 1