Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Can Work it Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Artik scoffed. "So am I. I've been done for years. But yet, I still answer the cries of the innocent." His face was sullen. "Oh, how I have wanted to stop. Alas, I fear I never will." He tapped his glass three times and sipped his now hot, black tea.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Cyril smiled sadly at Makoto. "I sincerely Hoap you are. I Hoap we are all. I wish we had never had to start."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Makoto looked at Artik. "Bullshit Artik. You have never been out of it." He took another sip. "Contrary to what you might think I don't exactly enjoy being angry and miserable constantly." He looked down. "I'm not a protector. I'm a destroyer. And I am honestly just exhausted now. I want to have a normal life, one where I am not constantly getting hurt and beaten."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Artik sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Cyril looked at Makoto for awhile. What Makoto said could be interpreted in more than one way. "How do you plan stop?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 am

Makoto ignored Cyril as what he said made no sense at all. He leaned back and relaxed and continued to speak. "You know it has always been a dream of mine to open a dojo." He said while looking off into space. "A little place I can call my own while training a new generation of fighters."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Artik nodded as he ate his food. It tasted like dry. Just, dry. "MORE DRINKS." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Cyril looked at Makoto for a moment in thought. So, he would quit fighting but only to train more people to fight and he wasn't even sure how he would stop fighting. Or, more specifically, how he would stop his insanity. Cyril ate his food in silence.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Artik blinked, WAITING FOR MAKOTO TO RESPOND.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril and Artik and said nothing. Makoto wondered if Artik knew what it was like to have a job. He then stretched and grinned as the food came. He thanked the waitress and began devouring his meal.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Cyril finished his meal. "Do you think they've noticed there's a new planet in the sky yet?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Artik shrugged. "The human Earthlings can be a bit like... stupid apes." He looked down at his tail and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Makoto swallowed a burger and looked up. "I don't think it is that they didn't notice it, I think it is that they just don't care. Considering this planets history in the last 1000 years or so this isn't anything special."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm

"I don't know, these human scientists can be brilliant. They'll be all over a new planet within a day or two." Cyril said confidently. He held a more optimistic view of humans and only a little bit because he ruled over them.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Artik sighed as he stared at the window. "If that's true, what's stopping them from claiming the empty planet? Sure, you rule them, but the Humans can be greedy. And if not them, the Changelings, the Rava, Tuffles, Majin, even the Androids, could make it a good outpost."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Makoto had finished eating his food. "I won't let them....I will not allow another race to lose its home." Makoto looked at Cyril and began speaking in a more serious tone. "Your strong Cyril, but your only one man. Your going to need help."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:18 pm

"Thank you Makoto," Cyril said seriously. "But you didn't feel it when we were there?" He looked to Artik and then to Makoto, "The planet is alive. If another race wants that planet they will be hard pressed. I have a few tricks of my own too." He winked. Cyril shifted uncomfortably, "However, if someone wants that planet gone there is only so much it can do. I guess with you guys I don't have to worry about that." Cyril grinned at the both of them. Cyril reflected on this moment, he knew it wouldn't be peace and Denny's for very long.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Just then, ZombieClowns attacked the Denny's. Oh? I'm getting word that it was noncanon filler. Artik yawned and finished his food. "Sees the Sun going down," Artik mumbled, having a dong in his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Makoto shifted around uncomfortably. He wasn't sure if he should tell them or not. Makoto himself wasn't sure of what he saw. But Makoto was usyallt right when it came to this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Cyril noticed Makoto shifting about. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Artik yawned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Makoto realized he had been showing his concern and sighed. "Look, I'm not even sure if I'm right on this but I have usually been right about things like this before." Makoto became tense as he continued to talk. "Lately I have been having he same dream over and over."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 pm

"What are they about?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Artik watched them talk, too intently to interupt.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Makoto looked at him and frowned. "Thw three of us were there. Suddenly a dark figure appeared and challenged us. We fought at full power but he slaughtered us. He killed every songle one of us, then proceeded to blow up our planets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Can Work it Out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next