Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Can Work it Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 am

Artik flew open the doors of the TARDIS. He stepped out of the "Police Public Call Box," grinning. "Lady and gentleman, I give you, Earth!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Cyril was leaning on his 10 foot by 5 foot silver gray capsule of a ship waiting for them and snorted. "GENTLE man? There is nothing remotely gentle about Makoto." He smiled, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Makoto glared at Cyril. "Not exactly by choice. It's not like I enjoy murdering people." Makoto stepped out of the TARDIS and breathed in the air. "It's nice to be back on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 pm

"You're not exactly a lamb when you're not murdering people either Makoto!" Cyril scratched his nose with his newly acquired pike. "So, Earth eh? I figured the next stop would be Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Artik shook his head. "If the Ix happen to show up while Cynric's still about, then we have to prepare for hell. And what planet is the most vulnerable?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Makoto stood there with his arms crossed. "Vegeta should be fine at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Cyril shifted uncomfortably at the mention of the Ix but he nodded in agreement. "On the way here they opened the connection again. I noticed this time and threw our coordinates askew. As long as they haven't noticed I've bought us a couple of weeks at least."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Artik sighed. "And we still aren't close enough to Cynric's power. Which will take a few weeks." Artik frowned. "What if they team up?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Makoto grinned. "Don't wprry about that. I have got it taken care of." He cracked his fingers. "And about that power thing. I also have a plan for that."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 pm

"Elucidate?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Artik glanced at the TARDIS, wondering when Mirajane would join them. He shrugged. "It's Higuchi." Artik blinked, "what?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Makoto took a more serious expression. "Sorry if I don't exactly trust you right now." He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes slightly. "You haven't exactly been the perfect friend." Makoto said with a little bit of malice in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Cyril fixed him with a blunt stare. He decided to ignore the hypocrisy of that comment and instead address the stupidity of it. "Friend or not, the two planets I rule over are prime targets for an entire army of a race I despise. Of course you wouldn't like to tell me, I could betray you to the Ix!" Cyril spat out exasperatedly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Makoto walked over to Curil. "I barely even know you. So for all I know you would. Considering not even a day ago you seemed perfectly willing to kill me to get your wish, how should I know what lengths you might go to?" Makoto said with a cold machine like tone. "Your loyalties from what I have seen lie with your race."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Cyril began bobbing his head as if recognizing Makoto's point. "Okay. Alright. Fair enough. You do not, in fact, know me. But my loyalties do indeed lay with my race. And right now my race is about to die." Cyril met Makoto's eyes. "So you had better trust me like you trust that the sun will rise every day because if you don't." Cyril paused. "If you don't. More than one race will blink out of existence." Cyril turned to the side to reveal a bustling city in the distance. Cyril understood the Makoto had no reason to trust him but the last thing that they needed now were trust issues.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Makoto uncrossed his arms. "You talk as if you think I care what happens to this universe." He spoke in a calm manner. "You assume that I feel pain at the fact that people will die. At this point in time I have no reason to protect the universe. And don't say that it's the right thing to do. My compassion was ripped from me a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Artik frowned. "Guys. We can fight. Oooorrrr..." Artik gestured to a nearby restaurant, "we can go get some Denny's."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'll take Denny's over posturing any day." Cyril knocked on the TARDIS door. "Mira, we'll be at the building underneath the sign that says Denny's, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Makoto sighed and followed. He ducked under the doorframe as he was usually bigger than most human architecture allowed for. He was hungry though. Being a Saiyan he had an enormous appetite. He pulled out a wallet and looked through his money.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Artik glanced at Makoto. "Put that away. I have a tab at all Denny's everywhere." He smiled. "Table for four. I have a feeling another will join us." The hostess led the way to a corner booth.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Cyril sat and ordered the french toast with bacon and milk. "Nevermind that it's almost sunset, it's always breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Makoto, who hasn't eaten for over a day, ordered 10 triple quarter pounder bacon burgers. As he sat back in the seat that was clearly too small for him he pulled out a container of booze and took a swig. "I need to confess something."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Artik ordered fourteen Grandslams and a Bacon Milkshake. Displeased at the fact they cannot get him hot, black tea, he sighed and asked for a cherry coke. "Hmm, Makoto?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Cyril raised his eyebrows questioningly
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Makoto took another swig of his alcohol before looking at them. "After Cynric is dealt with...You guys are on your own" He looked at them with a sincere seriousness. "I'm done fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Can Work it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Work it Out   We Can Work it Out Empty

Back to top Go down

We Can Work it Out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next