Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven Needs a Saviour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

Heaven Needs a Saviour Empty
PostSubject: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Farvon looked at the clear cylinder with contempt. Much had changed since his time off-world. Cyril, the Seraph that had been the first Kai not born into the universe via tree growth, had left them. He wasn't dead. Just... missing. They say he and his wife took a second honeymoon. Farvon sighed and put the drinks canister down and left a few Zenni notes on the counter. It was time he stood up for the interests of Heaven. No empire or police agency could do the work of a singular determined Seraph. He stepped outside of the bar and looked at the silver moon in the sky, thinking of the things he'd have to do.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Zero stood over to the side propped against the wall of the tavern, "Beautiful night isn't it? I always liked the view of Heaven from the moon better. but there is one thing I like more." Zero glanced over to Farvon, "You want to know that is?"
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Farvon glanced at Riku, then looked back at the satellite. "What's that, then?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:54 pm

"One of the best views you can't beat is looking out upon a city from atop a giant building. Just being able to see everything at once." Zero pushed himself up from his propped position and walked forward with his hands in his pants pockets, "Sunset is the best time for it too." Zero looked over his shoulder to Farvon and then back again, "You look like one of those people with goals for a bigger entity than yourself." He turned back and smiled, "Those are my favorite kind of people. They always keep things interesting."
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Farvon inhaled sharply and tore his gaze away from the sky. He looked at the stranger. "I'm Farvon. Farvon Denki. I want to take them all down. The Serafell Empire. The Mundus Aliquam. All they do is pit the universe against itself even more. It was better when it was just a few people controlling planets and protecting them. But now there're these factions getting everyone to take a side. I want Heaven to be free again."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:44 pm

Digital Dummy turned to Farvon, "That's a pretty bold statement. Especially since you're looking at a Serafell General." Digital Dummy walked closer to Farvon and after a second of silence he busted out laughing, " Ohh, that's great, I got really serious there. Nah don't worry, I'm only doing it for the protection and in exchange I help fight their battles." Digital Dummy materialized a small bench and a pot of tea. He motioned for Farvon to sit, "I prefer tea when discussing such matters helps the thinking process." Digital Dummy took a sip of tea and swallowed, "Ahh. Green tea is my favorite. Feel free to pour yourself a cup." Digital Dummy continued to sip his tea. "So... you want to put an end to this divide in power? How do you plan to do this exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:34 pm

"Destroy both factions," Hicksby McFlyGuy answered while not taking tea. He looked at Digital Dummy. "So what's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

"All in due time. For now let's talk about this plan of yours. Judgeing from your Ki you're not that powerful. I would guess around the thousands." Digital Dummy replied.
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Farvon paused for what seemed like two months, straightening his glasses. "No. I don't get out much. But I do watch the holovid feeds from some of the big battles from the last few years."

Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Zero got up and with a snap of his fingers the objects he had materialized were gone. "Well, how about this come at me with all you got." Zero stood with his hands behind his back, "let's see what you got, ehh?"
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm

"I'd rather Artik teach me. Or Cyril. Or Cthluhu. Or anybody less steampunk. Do you know them? Where'd they go?" Farvon seemed intereted for the first time since meeting the guy.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:20 pm

"Trapped, missing, and sleeping." Zero answered.
Back to top Go down
Farvon
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Farvon

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Farvon sighed. "Let's get this over with, then."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:22 pm

"You first." Zero stood still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Needs a Saviour   Heaven Needs a Saviour Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven Needs a Saviour
Page 1 of 1