Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three stooges ((Krageta))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Three stooges ((Krageta)) Empty
PostSubject: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Three girls stood outside the door to the home of the Saiyan princess. "I wanna ring it!" Said a voice. "You did it last time!" "No! You did!" "Lier!" 

Sounds of a scuffle were heard before a loud crash. The door had broken off of its hinges and was covered with the dazed bodies of the two who fell on it.

The redhead, who was on the bottom, groaned. "Your heavy...." She was very attractive. Late teens or early twenties. 

The younger girl who had black hair laughed. "That's what you get!"

The third girl was standing stood 20 feet away from the doorway. She brushed her icy blue hair out of her face. "You two are idiots."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Hearing a knock at the door, Ares answered after was taking a break from studying some history his mom wanted him to learn. He wanted to be just as smart and powerful as his dad. he wondered if maybe his uncle would train him. Walking over to the door in his black pants and long black coat, he opened it to see three girls standing there. "Hello, can I help you?" Ares asked curiously wondering if the girls were lost. he could sense some power from them. "If your looking for Gaia she is probably with Rosentan, if your looking for Song she is probably off performing. Melody is most likely at home with her family. And Dimitri and Stein are out with my mom doing shopping."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:38 pm

The black haired girl jumped up. "I'm Mana! I'm sociopathic!"

The blue haired girl came walking through the open doorway. "Mana what did we tell you about that? You don't need to say that every time you introduce yourself to someone." She noticed the boy who was standing there. "Sorry about those two. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed if you get my drift." She held out her hand. "In Akira by the way. We came here looking for Aunt Krageta."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Ares blinked and looked at them kinda confused. "Mom is out. but your welcome to wait. I was hoping makoto would drop by to ask if we can train." Ares said. He wasn't sure what to do about the girls, the one named Mana confused him. "Aunt...did uncle makoto have more kids and not tell Aunt Melody...she is gonna kill him." Ares smirked. forgetting his manners, he waved his hand welcoming them into the home. "Shall I get you something to drink. I am sure she will be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:52 pm

A hooded figure sighed "did you really have to break the door down? You guys do this every time."

Akira raised her hands in the air. "I was not a part of this. They started fighting over who got to ring the doorbell and they ended up breaking the door."

Mana pointed at the girl she was standing on. "Dad! She started it!"

Riza sighed and removed his good to reveal his new body. "Sorry about that Ares."

Three stooges ((Krageta)) Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Ares paused when Riza came in, he knew it was riza case his cousin tended to wear a cloak. Ares realized that the girls were Riza's kids. but he didn't get it, he thought Riza wasn't old enough to have kids the age of the girls. "Its no problem Cousin. Just Mom will be home soon. they didn't break down the door." Ares gave a sly grin.

"No she won't." Stein said walking in with some groceries as him and Dimitri walked in. "We signed the other kids up for school. And was thinking it was time you did as well Ares....oh hi Riza." Stein smirked. "Krageta isn't coming back till tomorrow. She is out on an island about 50 or so miles from here. Your welcome to go see her."
Dimitri didn't say anything but instead bowed his head a little to Riza acknowledging him. "Know how hard it is to keep up with have Rava children. Who are the girls?" Dimitri giggled.
Ares looked at the bags the guys dropped off near the door. But then ares eyes with to Riza. "Sometimes Riza, I think you have a hard job." Ares sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 am

Riza smiled. "Let me introduce to you my daughters Mana," the black haired girl waved. "And Amaterasu." The redhead became a lunar Saiyan and threw Mana off her. "Geeze. You would think the queen of the saiyans would get more respect than that..." She said bitterly 

Riza motioned to Akira. "This is my.......sort-of daughter. Akira."

The blue hair girl smiled. Unlike the others she was clearly not Saiyan at all. Curiously Riza also lacked any Saiyan features. He had Rava ears. That was there. But no tail at all.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 am

Ares stared at the girl whom mentioned that she was the queen of the saiyans. "No offense, but don't tell my mom that. and another thing, I know your my cousin now. but your an idiot." Ares said out loud without thinking of not saying anything. Ares noticed about the lunar saiyan, he blinked. "Hey she is a lunar like mom and dad. Is it just me or does Lunar run in the family alot?"

Dimitiri and Stein rubbed their head withing Ares would think before he spoke. "Hey where is Star? and Riza, its nice to meet your daughters. Remind me a bit of you and your crazy dad. How is he by the way?" Stein asked curiously.

Ares blinked..."Star...um..."
"They look like perfect models for Gaia when she gets home. She has some new outfits it seems." Dimitri said looking at Riza's daughters.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 am

Amaterasu was plenty angry at this point. "Damn right! I'm a lunar Saiyan/ High Demon hybrid! And I'm not just any old Lunar Saiyan either! I'm the strongest one!" She proved her point by going through every single stage of Lunar Saiyan transformations. All the way up to the Lunar Saiyan Diety. "See!"

looked at Ares. "There isn't anything that Krageta could do to Amaterasu....Her bragging about power isn unfounded. She is the strongest person to have ever lived in this universe. She has even surpassed Gogeta in his SSJ4 form. ((Not even joking about that))." Riza thought for a moment. "Amaterasu, in her base form has around 10 trillion PL. to put the gap between her and everyone else in perspective, the second strongest, which is Akira here, only has 400 billion."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:34 am

Ares stared at her. "One day I'll beat you. After all I am a pure blood Saiyan. Not a half breed." Ares smirked crossing his arms. Dimitri rubbed his temples and Stein thought Ares Saiyan pride was showing more. "Brag all you want. Your not the strongest. Your emotions are out of control. Mom says a real ruler of the saiyans doesn't need to brag about their stages, and brag about nothing as long as the people are happy. So one day I will be king just like my father once was along time ago."

"Riza I'm sorry. Ares..." Stein sighed, giving Riza moonshine that he cooked up from his lab. "A toast. To your daughters...even if some little ones are too stubborn for their own good. I think you might need it more than me...lets go see Krageta..."
"Ares...where is your sister?" Dimitri asked.
"I assumed she was with you." Ares said confused. Dimitri shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am

Riza stopped them. "Woahwoah wish. We aren't going anywhere..." He may not be as strong as the two girls but he was much more intimidating. While Amaterasu was angry her aura was still very kind an welcoming. Akira's was even more so. Riza's however gave off a dark murderous intent. His eyes narrowed at Ared. "You have a problem with half breeds?" Riza himself was a hybrid. As we're his daughters. Suddenly a blade was at his throat. "If you weren't my cousin. This half breed would ave slice you head off and paraded it around on a spike."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 am

Stein put his hands up. "Everyone calm down..." Ares didn't say anything for a moment as Stein had spoke. Ares didn't answer Riza not sure what to say as he wasn't scared of his cousin. Pulling down one of his eye lids he stuck out his tongue at Riza, "Only certain ones." Ares raspberried Riza and walked into the kitchen to get tea.

Stein held up his hand. "Don't kill the kid. Don't kill the kid. everything will be fine, just his pride getting the best of him. I think its his grandfather and well...well just don't kill the kid." Stein told riza with a sigh. He rubbed the back of his head and then twisted his bolt on the side of his head. "I'm going to take him out to get some energy out later...wish I had a better bunching bag for him than me. But what works works."

Dimitri sighed. "Riza, no offense but even Krageta didn't take likely to other people taking the throne. so its kinda her mind as well...but she never said anything about half breeds...or thought that way...after all my kids are half breeds and so is Mako."

Krageta walked through the door wearing jeans and a tube top, she stood there for a moment. looking at everyone as it was night time outside. "Hello...why are people pissed off?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 am

Suddenly an image stuck on Riza's head. Ares was laughing at Celes' mutilated body. "I'm not going to kill him..,." Riza said as his mind began to fracture. "I'm not going to kill him. Just a few quick stabs. Just so e blood, some major organs. Just take a bite out of his face..."

"RIZA!" Yelled a familiar voice. A voice that was....too familiar. In fact they had just heard that voice. It was Krageta's voice. A woman had grabbedRiza's hand. "Calm down!" She looked and sounded exactly like Krageta. In fact it was Krageta. A different Krageta
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:14 am

Krageta blinked and looked at the woman that looked like her, but then at Riza. She walked over and was confused as hell, as Stein was trying to stand between Riza and Ares. "What the hell is going on here? Why is there a double me? Stein did you finally finish that corpse thing you been working on...and you made it look like me?" Krageta asked. She was kind of confused. Seeing how upset Riza was. "Hey hey hey. whats wrong Riza...why are you wanting to take off Stein's head? and who are those girls...lunar from the sense of it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:23 am

Xenovia smiled at Krageta. "Oh hi! You must be the me of this universe!" She said happily. "You can call me Xenovia!" She was very perky and happy, a sharp contrast to Krageta's general calmness. "I'm from another universe. I'm kind of stuck here so Riza let me come live with him!" 

Riza use the distraction to escape from Xenovia and go after Ares
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:40 am

A Rava woman walked out of the house after Riza went in. "Xenovia, master asks that you retun home."

"Awww fine...." Xenovia dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:44 am

Ares wasn't in the kitchen when Riza went looking for him. Infact he was gone, Dimitri looked in with a grin on his face. "You ain't gonna find him. Shadow portals for the win." Dimitri smirked.
Stein didn't reply to KRageta, KRageta stared at the woman that looked like her. "It ain't funny. Stein it isn't funny. Turn the thing off. Its creepy looking at another me. Please tell me you didn't make a zues and ares copy for fun as well." Krageta said looking at the girl in front of her.
"Its not me..." Stein said.
"Then who the fuck made this woman? Cause I damn sure didn't give birth when I was born and I damn sure don't got another sister that was in eternal sleep." Krageta said. She blinked "wait other universe? So yours from a different place..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:49 am

Riza stormed out. "XENOVIA! GO HOME NOW!"

She didn't argue and left.

Riza turned his attention to Dimitri. "Oh.....I don't need to find him...I just need to destroy every single last hiding place in the universe. I already did it once." Riza said with a clearly deranged smile. Just to prove his point he unlocked Dimitri's memory of the destruction of the universe
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 am

Dimitri looked at Riza when he unlocked his memory. "You honestly think my memory scares me. Seen my entire family and clan wiped out. killed in many wars, watched my wife die. Unlocking these..is just a replay. And you ain't gonna find him. Sent him to a new friend." Dimitri smirked at Riza. "And you miht not know her. Now calm your shit. Ares will apologize when he gets back."

Krageta blinked at her double leaving. "RIZA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! I GOT A DOUBLE AND YOU ARE PISSED OFF!!! WILL ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!!! AND WHO ARE THESE GIRLS!!! ARE THEY MAKOTO'S KIDS OR JUST VISITING!" Krageta yelled not sure what the hell is going on.

"Your son...said something stupid. and didn't apologize. doing his whole bad ass saiyan thing he thinks he does. and insulted the girls...oh and your daughter is missing." Stein said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:03 am

Riza turned to Krageta. "Ares insulted me and my daughters. I'm gonna tell you something right now. If you don't curb that arrogance of his he is gonna end up just like his dear old dad. Brutally murdered in some dark corner of the universe. No one telling his family what happened. Just dissapeared. And if he makes another damn half breed comment I will happily do it myself!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 am

Krageta stared at Riza and blinked. "Nice to meet you girls...so which one bragged about something?" Krageta asked. "I understand...I will work on..." Krageta stepped back when Riza mentioned her dead husband. Her long black hair hid her tears, and she didn't cry she just looked at Riza and stood there with her hands in her pockets. "I didn't bring up anyone's dead family. so I suggest you don't either. I understand he pissed you off. Annd if you have a problem with it tell me. Just like if one of your kids ot out of line I would tell you." Krageta told him, firmly. she stood her ground. "And Star isn't missing. I think. Last I checked I left her on the beach with Melody to learn how to swim. So riza...just take a deep breath annd calm down."

Stein sighed. "good luck. He is like his dad." Stein sighed. "Girls...want to see the stars?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am

"Well I might just be a little on edge since my daughter was brutally murdered. My best friend got kidnapped! AND EVERY GOD DAMN HALF AN HOUR SOME JACKASS HERO TRY'S TO KILL ME!" Riza motioned to a man, who clearly intended to fight, flying right towards thenz. "Here comes one now!" Riza obliterated him. "FUCK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 am

Krageta sighed "Riza calm down. I will take care of it. I understand. I'm sorry, but I will take care of it and he will apologize properly." Krageta told him holding up her hands and waving them up annd down for him to calm down a little. "Now take a deep breathe...and introduce me to your other daughters. My son might be an idiot...but I would like to know my great neices..."

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:31 am

Riza disappeared for a moment. Suddenly there was a gigantic explosion in the sky as Riza blew up a galaxy. He then reappeared. "Much better. Alright then....this is Amaterasu. She is currently the Queen of Vegeta....and Ravanix....and Uberia...and Elysium.....and earth...." 

The redhead grinned. "Hi!"

Mana was currently eating a lizard and said a muffled hello "that's Mana."

Akira smiled. "Hi! I'm Akira Corosian....I'm....sorta...his daughter...."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 am

Krageta paused looking at the child whom was supposed to be royalty of a few planets. Dimitri paused even and stared at everyone. "REally Ravanix? where my wife was heir to? and what did you just do?" Dimitri aked curiously.

Krageta was more curious to the royal part. she wondered why Makoto wan't leading Veeta and why this girl wa ruling so many planets. The girl couldn't be in all places at once, but she saw now why Ares was in trouble; she would flip her lid too learning that someone else but a pure blood was ruling vegeta. but she stared t RAva and she still wasn't in any condition to take the throne nor was she able to train growing up unlike her brother and the other children.
"I see. nice to meet you girls. but now I see what was going on for half the part. I would be pissed too...but I gotta accept it since my body can't do any of the fighting." Krageta said, she knew that Dimitri wasn't happy with the other one, but he dealt with it since he had to raise the children to be strong. "Now, lets all sit down and eat...and don't eat the lizard little one." Krageta smiled.
"Your not going after ares?" Stein asked curiously.
"Nope. Where ever Dimi sent him, he can stay for a bit." Krageta giggled giving riza a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three stooges ((Krageta))   Three stooges ((Krageta)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three stooges ((Krageta))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next