Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 am

Makoto leaned against a tree out in the plains. It felt good to get away from everything once in awhile. He began thinking of his friends. "Oran....ChiZu...Preach...hell even Artik." Makoto smiled a little and closed his eyes. His lide had been pretty shitty. The only reason he had kept his sanity is because of people like them. Makoto blinked a little and shook his head a little. "Gah. Im getting way too mushy."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 am

Artik hung from the tree with his tail, and suspended upside down right in front of Makoto's face. "You forgot that Chimi woman." He shuddered slightly and blinked, "And your... mate?" He blinked again. "Err... So. Been killing cavepeople?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:55 am

Makoto blinked as a red person was in his face. "Yeah...I prefer not to speak of her. I don't have the best track record with women." Makoto pushed Artik out of the tree and stood up. "The cavepeople attacked me first alright? Besides. It was fun." Makoto looked at Artik. "So I heard you took over my position of king huh?" Makoto walked around Artik studying him. "I can't believe it. You became stronger than me...." Makoto laughed, "I really have been slacking off to much."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 am

Artik blinked. "Boy. You missed it. Some kid showed up and reverted our powers to normal." Artik clicked his Scouter and muttered, "One Raditz..." He cleared his throught. "Worst part? It was that villian. The one that wanted to fuse with his brother? Yeah, well, now he has. And he's strong." Artik sighed. "Yeah... when you and Krageta dissappeared, the Saiyans rioted." He yawn and landed on his feet. "Now you're caught up." He picked an apple from a low branch and took a bite. "Sho. *gulp* What've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 am

Makoto sighed. "Artik the Saiyans rioted when I was there remember? They never did like me." Makoto looked at Artik with actual sadness in his eyes. "I lost all my powers...Im no longer a legendary saiyan Artik....Im just....normal..." Sighing Makoto grabbed his own apple and bit a chunk out of it. "I never really thought about it yaknow? No longer being special? I thought it would last forever."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 am

Artik shook his head and patted Makoto on the shoulder. "Just like Firefly.... Err. You're special to me. You and I--- We're the veterans, now. A bunch of young blood needs training. And together--- All of us--- We're gonna finally kill that bastard."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:32 am

Makoto shook his head. "You don't really get it Artik. It isn't that simple. I had my entire identity taken away from me. For awhile I didn't even know who or what I was anymore." Makoto laughed a little from that. "I guess I really still don't." Makoto decided to push that thought from his mind for now and looked at Artik. "That man....I remember him....." Makoto closed his eyes for a moment as memories flashed across his mind. "That felt so long ago....it literally was a different life." Makoto looked at Artik. "To tell you the truth..I dont want to get involved. For the first time in a long time, Im no longer miserable. Im content!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:40 am

Artik was shocked. "Then let our blood be on your hands." He loves his friends, but Makoto... 'What's... hmm.' He sighed. "But why, Makoto? Why not help us?" He paused. "Or have you forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 am

Makoto looked at Artik and for the first time in his life looked tired. Not sleepless tired, just tired of everything. "Artik...You know more than anyone all the things I have seen and went through. And you see me now. What use would I be? I would only get in the way." Makoto looked back at Artik. "Forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:03 am

"A woman died for us. For you! To save you from HIM. Don't you dare take that lightly. Goddammit, Makoto! You aren't a quitter. Ro't you dare start now. Don't you ever forget those that sacrificed themselves for you." His eyes flashed fiercely. "Or I will beat sense into you."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:11 am

Makoto growled and clenched his fists. "Dont. You. Dare. Dont you talk to me about her or sacrifice!" Makoto was now really pissed off. "Do you have any idea what I have sacrificed for all of you people? My life was a living hell because I devoted my life to you people!" Makoto slammed his fist against the tree, snapping it in half. "I finally have something of my own and you come here and tell me that I am wrong?" His eyes flared and his Ki began to spike. "I know what she did! I know what I did to! Nobody ever gave anything back! You took me for granted and now you come back calling me a quitter?!?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 am

Artik blinked. "THERE! THAT'S RAGE I NEED!" He goaded him on. "Don't you blame me. I DIED, TOO. THAT PINK GLOP OF GOOP KILLED ME. I DIED TO HELP DEFEAT THIS BASTARD."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 am

Makoto glared at Artik. "You died? So what?! I wish I had died! You didn't have everyone's blood on your hands!/" Makoto had had enough. He threw a punch at Artik's face.

Stamina 300-50.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am

Artik felt blood. He growled. "NO. I'M NOT HAVING THIS." He built up enough ki to obliterate Makoto. "I can kill you." Artik said, "But I won't." He only threw enough ki to hurt the other Saiyan.

Hp 3270-50=3220
Ki 4540-500=4040
St 1000
Sp 1000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:50 am

Makoto just stood there and took the full brunt of the attack. "Your just as weak as before Artik!. You have power but you don't use it!" Makoto glared at his friend and growled. "That barely even hurt." Makoto knew this was a pointless fight but he didn't care. He threw another punch at Artik. Then followed it with a small ki blast.

Strength -100= 150
Ki: -200= 650
Health: -500= 520
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 am

Artik roared. "Enough." He shot the ki back after taking the other attack.

HP- 3220-100=3120
Ki 4040-3040=1000
St 1000
Sp 1000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:42 am

Hey umm... Can you maybe not kill me?))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 am

Artik walked over to the bleeding out body of Makoto and stuffed Astley dust down his throat. He pulled him off the ground and smiled, taking a bag out of his pocket. "Wanna get baked?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:54 am

Makoto coughed and looked up at Artik. "You still as stupid as before." Makoto got up and leaned against the tree while coughing up blood. "I would but I seem to be missing a lung." Makoto slumped back against the tree. "Why are we even friends?" He asked while laughing. "Ow...laughing hurts."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:58 am

Artik laughed. "Give a minute. The dust'll take effect fully right... about.... now." Artik pulled out some ducttape and fixed the tree.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:04 am

Makoto coughed and got up. "better." He looked at Artik and smirked. "You do realize that now I'm not going to stop until I kick your ass right?" Makoto cracked his knuckles. "There's no way I'm ever going to let you beat me again."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 am

Artik grinned. "Wouldn't have it any other way. But until then, I'mma get baked." He jumped into an oven.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 am

End)
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 pm

+460 PL
+230 Z

Old Friends Jiraiya1plzOld Friends Jiraiya2plz
Old Friends Jiraiya3plzOld Friends Jiraiya4plz
Back to top Go down
https://newhoap.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: