Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up new people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

Meeting up new people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Shio was strolling on the road, as he still had to meet up new people. He was expecting good people to meet here who were strong enough to give him a good spar.

"I wonder, what people here are like"
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zetaboards.com/dbza
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Riza was walking down the road, covered in flesh blood. His daughters, Akira and Amaterasu, followed closely behind.

"Who thought that one man could scream so loudly"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:39 am

A floating, purple and black spiral appeared about fifty above the young Saiyan. Rick tumbled out of it, hitting his head on the ground. His crimson coattails were smoking slightly as he groaned and rubbed his head. "I knew I shouldn't've used the Dijon mustard," the Asian-Briton muttered. But this was a story for another time.

"Oh," Rick said, "Hello, Riza."
Back to top Go down
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:05 am

Seeing someone walking down the road, who was followed by two young ladies, Shio gently went to him waving his hand in a friendly tone. He could feel this guy was strong.

"Hello there, what's your name fella?"

Another person appeared from above, who was strong as well. Probably stronger than Shio.

'So there are stronger fighters here. Far more stronger' thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Riza grinned. "Sup. names Riza. These are my daughters."

The red-head bowed. "Queen Amaterasu." The girl spotted his tail. "AH! So I'm your queen. Hello fellow Saiyan!" 

Akira smiled. "Akira Corosian. Nice to meet you."

Riza waved to Rick.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 pm

"Hideki H. Ryuzaki," the Tuffle-in-a-human said. "Former human, now Tuffle." He extended his arm in a flourish of his loose cuffs, in the request of a handshake. "Leader of the Galactic Roman-Nutopian Empire," he looked uneasily at his wristwatch, "I think...."
Back to top Go down
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:36 am

Shio threw his hand, in a way to shake hands. First to Riza and then to his daughters Amaterasu and Akira.

Another one was standing beside Riza. "Hello. My name is Shio"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 pm

The three shook hi hand. "So what brings you to earth?" Asked Riza
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Rick realized he was on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 pm

zero came crashing into the ground next to were the people stood. he picked himself up and saw he left a face print, "Stupid ship, the one time I actually use the ejection seat and youe go and screw it up." even though Zero had the ship upside down.
Back to top Go down
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:05 am

Riza questioned Shio why he was on Earth. Shio replied with a concern, "I am here to save the Earth. My brother, raged by my actions, decided to destroy the Earth. Well now that I know people here are very strong, I can care less"

Shio could see a ship crashing into the ground with a harsh sound, forming a crater on the spot.. A being came out of it, cursing the ship. Shio walked towards him asking, "And what is your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

((For this one time only i will be breaking posting order. after this post the new order will be as fallows: Shio, Riza, Ryuzaki, And then Zero.))
Zero turned around to see a small sayain boy standing infront of him. He fixed up his jacket and wiped off his pants before answering the childs question, "Hello there, my name is Zero king of planet Glacian and emperor of Clockwork. Who might you be?" Zero asked trying to sound important.
Back to top Go down
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:37 pm

"I am Shio Raiza. You could say I am new to this planet. Nice to meet you sir" said Shio in a gentle tone showing respect.

Looking at the rest he had met recently,he spoke "Could you tell me more about this beautiful planet I am on?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:01 pm

"I own it." Added Amaterasu helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:51 pm

"I was born here," Rick said, "Or, will be born..." he checked his watch and slid out an additional panel, "Nope. Was born."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 pm

"Shops are nice." Zero added.
Back to top Go down
Shio
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Shio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am

Shio heard weird responses, as he then scratched his head.

"Are there any Saiyans except me?" asked Shio eager to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 am

((Riza.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 am

Shit))

"I run a whole planet of them." Said Amaterasu happily.  "I'm also half Saiyan half demon. Along withy sisters."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Rick sighed at Amaterasu, "I think he means on Earth." He nodded at Shio, "This planets full of Saiayns and Tuffles and Majin and Rava and Androids and all that. Just... not in London. Racist pricks run the city and keep it human-only. A lot of Seraphim still live here, too. There's even a few communes of Hoovaloo."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Sorry))
Zero was just listening he had no input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up new people   Meeting up new people Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting up new people
Page 1 of 1