Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm

The Emperor snapped his fingers and the fallen charged into battle. "There is nothing left of who they once were. Their memories were not suppressed. They were destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Cyril shook his head. "Then we can show no mercy." Cyril muttered weakly. "No mercy!" he called out to his troops. Millions of uncorrupted Seraphim, Humans, Vegetians, and power Cosmic Saiyans rushed into battle. The Tuffles above were receiving reinforcements and they assaulted the new battleships. The Oneiroi had successfully dragged down and broken the one they had been attacking. The mountains sank back and new mountains reached into the sky for more. The Oneiroi, with their inexhaustible numbers, now threw themselves at ships and Fallen with unabated rage.
"You can't win here, Emperor! I don't know about other realities, but here even the planet itself fights for us!"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm

The emperor dropped Cyril Ono the dirt. "Watch me." The emperor moved his hand downward and the mountains receeded, taking the Oneiroi with them. "I mastered your technology."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:03 pm

To add onto the giant fleet of ships in Heaven's orbit, three hundred warships of one of the most successful empires of Universal history appeared in the sky, glimmering and dropping a hundfed million enslaved aliens of various races onto the battlefield. A hundred thousand Rava followed, and a voice appeared, "Hello, all! My name is Emperor Felix! With the tyrant Gato gone, you all helped me rise to power. And as emperor of the Rava..." he paused, cackling, "any of you slaves that survive this are not only free, but will be rewarded with ten million Zenni each!" Felix charged down as the collars all popped off. He was ready to fight with these men and women as equals. "Armada three," he told his comchannel, "deploy! Two, stay just out of orbit and blow anyenemies who try to flee to HFIL." He lit a cigar as another massive fleet deployed. "Hello, Emperor! It does seem there's a naming conflict! Call me Felix, you son of a bitch. And, if you would, leave the Lord of Heaven alone!"

Laetus and Auron commanded their troops to ascend to their highest forms--- several hundred Oozaru appeared, a few golden, and a flash of golden, red, white, blue and black aura pulsed as they took their highest forms. Several Namekians grew exponentially.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:15 pm

The Emperor began laughing. "I guess I might have to get my hand a little dirty for once. COME FIGHT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Cyril didn't bother to stop his fall. He hit the ground and closed his eyes. Everything was slow. There was a ringing in his ear that drowned out the din of battle. Cyril could hear himself breathing. He was aware of the sudden change in the batte. The Rava had come in full force, and he could hardly believe it. He felt the sudden shift in power. We had a winning chance now! But not Cyril. No, he wouldn't make it. Not this time. Everything was so loud and harsh and he was so quiet and feeble. Loud, LOUD, LOUD!

And then it wasn't. Cyril cautiously opened his eyes. Standing above him was a kind face looking down on him. One he had seen before. It was a dark-skinned Seraph with four wings. Her kind, pale eyes looks down on him, her face was delicately crinkled with a small smile. "Hello sweetie." the voice sounded so small, as if far away. She tilted her head and said in an almost chiding manner, "Didn't I tell you they were coming?" Cyril's breath hitched. He looked at the Emperor and he wasn't reacting to the sudden appearance of the lady. Only Cyril could see her. He shook his head in confusion. "Come now, can't have our Lord laying about!" With her help he made it to his unsteady feet. The lady put a warm hand on his cheek as he looked at the woman as if she were an oasis in a desert. "Fight!" she urged softly. And she was gone. Cyril snapped out of his trance.

Cyril seemed stronger now, still weak but filled with confidence. "It's not just technology." Suddenly the ground rumbled and Oneiroi burst through the ground like demons escaping from hell. Their numbers knew no end and were all determined to bring an end to the enemy's numbers. Cyril gripped onto the Emperor like a dying man, "It's life." Great chasms swallowed swathes of the Fallen and   mountains and volcanoes shot up underneath ships coming too close to Heaven.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

The emperor clapped his hands together. The simple act had enormous power behind it. The resulting shock waves crushed the mountains into dust and ripped the planet itself ino chunks, leaving the core visible to te naked eye. "A abet can't fight if it doesn't exist."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Ryuzaki pulled the TARDIS right next to Cyril, pouring a spirit shake down his throat, restoring half his stats. Ryuzaki vanished with a "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

The planet put up a stiff fight. It knitted itself together quickly, but couldn't fight at the same time. Oneiroi everywhere continued to tear shit up. "Yes... well..." Cyril was feeling renewed, but he was nowhere near strong enough to put up a fight against them. His bag of tricks had been completely used. "Why are you going through all the trouble to kill me, anyway?" Cyril was determined to at least understand why he was being hunted down before dying.

Health: 16,261,250
Powerlevel: 65,045,000
Ki: 15,022,500
Stamina: 12,500,000
Speed: 5,000,000
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 pm

The Emperor looked down at him. "I wanted you to leave. Not kill you. You always choose not to."

Meanwhile Zeras had ripped out Felix's skull.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 pm

"Never really got a choice. You invade my homeland, hold my friends captive, then tell me to leave without any explanation. Would you leave your empire to a stranger who knocks down your door, Emperor?"
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 pm

The Emperor tilted his head. "I never kidnapped your friends. I aske them to come back so we could talk as a group but then you sent them away. We came in peace t dirt but you made us resort to force." The Emperor ignore thy last question as he felt it had no importance. "I shall make you an offer Cyril. I will let you and your people leave without any more bloodshed, the planet will survive, albeit under my control, and you will not risk extermination."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

A long moment passed. "You're a fool if you expect to gain control of Heaven now. I could tell every soldier on this planet to lay down their arms and do you know what would happen? Nothing. Each and every Seraph here would rather die and blow the goddamned planet up with them than let it fall under your control." Cyril growled. "You're an arrogant brute who tries to twist words and manipulate people to make them the victim and yourself morally superior. What do you want with Heaven anyway? Are you truly an Emperor of Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Laetus made his way to Cyril, knocking Fallen Seraphin unconcious. He blinked, "Where are the Ix, anyhow? I thought they were allies." A large explosion sounded and an Imperial ship fell. A war chant sounded as another army joined the fight, "Ah."
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:52 pm

The Emperor shrugged. "I'm sorry you feel that way. Now you will watch your people die." The emperor pointed to the ships in the sky. The heavens exploded, obliterating everything. Nothing was left, not even his own ships.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

((There were whispers among the Gods on High.

"Can he do that?" whispered Alex/Cyril))
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

((Won't actually kill everyone.))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Cyril... wasn't dead? Cyril himself was unsure.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

I said heavens, as in sky, not the planet Heaven))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 pm

((OOOOOooooh. I thought you meant planet and all was gone as well. Okay.))

Cyril was indeed alive. He checked. "Okay, so now your air forces are gone and the Fallen are being overcome by sheer numbers on the ground." Cyril commented. "Just making sure we're on the same page."
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 pm

The Emperor sighed. "I have more. I don't feel like fighting a war so I will just remove you." He began concentrating his energy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Felix began just throwing popcorn at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Zeras wondered how Felix was throwing stuff after his head was ripped off.

The Emperor raise his hands to the sky and all those present began glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:52 pm

((Used a shield, you metagaming motherfucker. ;3))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

((If you add in your armada it evens out :3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: