Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Da Little Childrens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

All Da Little Childrens Empty
PostSubject: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Maynin showed up on Earth on Amaterasu' s ship with Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Cyril had been taking care of President business because Earth was still sort of rebuilding. "Look, I don't care about money, we're rebuilding the-" Cyril winced as a shadow was cast over him and his group. He looked up. Ah, it was only Amaterasu in her massive ship. "Just get it done guys." He left his meeting and flew up to greet Amaterasu and her guest.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:07 pm

"Come on, dad!" Tyrion yelled, pulling his father to go see the ship landing in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Makoto yawned and followed. Vince and Celia came along as well
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:42 pm

"Hey guys." Maynin poked Sirius. "Say hi kid."

Sirius gave a small bow. "Hello." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:45 pm

"Hello Amaterasu, Maynin." Cyril blinked and looked down at the kid. "Oh, hello. What's your name little guy?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:05 pm

"Dad, look! It's Maynin and...who's that?" Tyrion said, flying towards the kid. "Hmm..." He said, flying around the kid and observing him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm

The little Rava girl was upset that no one paid any attention to her. Not a single hello. "OI!" She said in a thick Irish accent. "What about me?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

"Hmm?" Maynin looked at the girl and smiled. "Hello there. You are...?" Suddenly she blinked. "How Do You know me?" She asked the boy who was flying around.

The tips of Sirius'es ears were turning red from the attention. He looked up at the man with the wings, his hair falling in front of his eyes. "I'm Sirius." Said shyly with another small bow.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:31 pm

"Oh, hello Vince. Celia." Cyril said passingly. "Been awhile, huh?" Oh my god he's adorable, Cyril thought.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:33 pm

"I met you in the future...when Zero took me in his..time-machine...crazy times.....ANYWAY!" Tyrion answered. "I'm Tryion, by the way. I'm ten." Tyrion said to Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Riza smiled. "Nice to meet you Sirius"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Maynin rubbed her eyes. She reached out to touch Riza. "Hoping your not an illusion."

Sirius looked at the ground and started digging at the dirt with the toe of his shoe. "My pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hello again, Riza." Cyril said.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

"Yo, person." Tyrion said to Riza. "So, uh...your a Saiyan, i'm guessing." Tyrion said to Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Riza ruffled tyrion's hair. "Hello little brother." He smiled at Cyril and Maynin. "Nice to see you again. How are you doing?"

Celia instantly clung to Riza. "Big brother!!"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Maynin blinked. "Oh wow. Your real." She took a minute to think about that. "But I thought you died for real!"

Sirius took the opportunity to slowly back away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Cyril hissed, "Shutup!" Cyril composed himself, "Er, when was the last time we met, Riza?" Cyril asked, sincerely hoping Maynin had not just fractured the timeline.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:55 pm

After thinking for a while, Tyrion stopped rubbing his chin. "Sirius...WANNA FIGHT!?" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Riza looked at him. "When you blew a hole in my chest."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:04 pm

"Fight?" Repeated Sirius, flinching.

"Aw, quit being a baby, Si! Go play!" Maynin gently nudged him closer to Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:05 pm

"Aw, okay then. Sorry Maynin." Cyril apologized for being snappy. "So Riza, feel like proving you're you and not one of those damned illusions somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:17 pm

"Allow me to take the first attack...dad! Look at the new move I learned from Master Roshi! KAME...HAME...HA!!!' Tyrion yelled, shooting a Kamehameha at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Riza punche Cyril in the gut ((precision strike used)) "Tht real enough? ....dick." He ran his hand through his hair. "So how has everyone been?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Maynin snarled and pulled Sirius away with her tail. "Maybe go a bit easy on him? Lower your power level? He doesn't know anything about fighting!"

Sirius watched the kamehameha rush past his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens Empty

Back to top Go down

All Da Little Childrens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: