Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of the New Eternity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hall of the New Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

The group appeared on a slab of rock in the middle of space. They were surrounded by golden pillars with Riza standing in the center. "Welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

"Yes, yes thank you." Cyril sneezed again. He was sick, dammit it all to hell. He activated the amulet.

Emily looked about. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:26 pm

"Very, very Xemnas," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Riza stabbed Ryuzaki.

LSS: Prevision strike used
Stamina used: 3 trillions 1/3= 1 trillion.

"I really really hate you."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Emily knew this was a game of chess and she but a pawn. Emily threw herself in front of the attack and her blood spattered across Rick. She erupted into a burning ball of ki which launched itself at Riza, [Burning Aura]

"EMILY!" Cyril tried desperately to heal her. No dice. Cyril rose, fists clenched, "Come on Rick, this ends today." Cyril held out a S. Death Ball of massive proportions for Rick to turn into an Omega Bomb [+5,567,879,800]. After that, ""FUSIONHA!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject:    Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Ryuzaki Broke the Burst and gave everything he got to the Omega Bomb, sending it at the damned Riza guy.

[3,000,000,000 Damage + [+5,567,879,800]= 8,567,879,800 X 12= 102,814,557,600]
"FUSIONHA!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Riza sliced transferred the power of the Uberian coin purse and the Rava cape into the blade of Elysium, which he used to slice the omega bomb to bits. "It's such a shame. I ended up killing the person I liked."

Health: 4,500,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Cyrukai's mortal form burned away. "Feeling any remorse there?"
"We can't do this by ourselves, guys." Cyrukai said to Riza's previous company.

76,667,278,800 PL
38,333,639,400 Hp
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Elucidia and Sarah fused, creating a bloody purple haired woman with both the wings of an angel, and that of a demon.

PL: 3,350,000,000

Riza grinned with a sadistic look in his eye. "Only regret is that I didn't hit my target!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 pm

(9)"How does it feel, Riza?" Cyrukai asked, "Tossing everything you loved away in favor of senseless, hedonistic rage?" Cyrukai stamped his foot and two of the golden pillars snapped in half and threw themselves at Riza. He raised his arms high and a cloud of flame rushed toward Riza, followed closely by a colossal whirlwind. [Three attacks of 6,667,278,800 Ki]
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Riza teleported out of the way and stopped the past with a dark pulse of energy. ((IT and Dark Negation used)) he slammed his blade into the ground and closed his eyes. "The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my own wings to keep me tame. Trapped in this prison of flesh and blood, cast out from Hell and the heavens above." His draconic wings began to fall apart but by bit as his aura began to flare, creating a great gust of air that circled around him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Cyrukai threw mercury at Riza, bewildered at the random reference from alchemy texts. "I think he's keeping himself at this level for us, guys." Cyrukai figured perhaps now was a good time to throw everything at Riza. "Just, throw everything at him while he can't dodge so easily anymore!" Cyrukai powered up and threw a U. Spirit Bomb at Riza. [Ki Charm/Guardian RC] And if someone else had the ability to make than an Omega Bomb, then all the better. [542,000,000,000 Ki]
Cyrukai began a siege against Riza's mind [Nuitha]
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Riza held up one hand and formed a magical runed seal that reflected the Nuitha. The bomb however went straight through. The attacked ignored. "Exiled from the world, cast down in shame. I will burn them all, smite them with my fury's flame. Reborn again from the seeds of my hate. Standing alone I reject my fate!" The power exploded as Riza opened his eyes. "My wish! I will become a tool of destruction! A blade of death that cuts through all! ACTIVATE! FINAL SHIFT!" There was a surge of power, blinding all that were present. When sight was restored Riza had entered a new form. He floated above them all, covered in crimson full plate. He had six pairs of wings. The six on the left were burning with holy power while the six on the right rooms shadowy form and pulsed with darkness

Holy shield Ascalon: deflects non-offensive attacks.

Final shift: x3 PL
-10% health every turn after it is activated

Corrupted Riza
PL: 30,000,000,000,000
Health: 13,500,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm

"Soo Xemnas," Cyrukai muttered. He saw that the form was clearly taking a toll on Riza's body, so it was probably best to not remove him from it. Assuming he could even do that without it being reflected. Cyrukai ate a senzu bean to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 pm

(Hold up...THE FUCK IS XENMAS?))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm

I believe he's a character from kingdom hearts, right?))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 pm

((Correct-a-mundo. Never let me say that ever again.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 pm

He wasn't in kingdom hearts. Was he in the second? The first one was Ansem))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

I mint the franchise in general. If you ever do I will slap you, for your own good. XD))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm

((The second yes. This is also very Ansem.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Fuck it....)) Riza exploded. Saga over. No one gets anything
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 pm

((Now wait a damn minute!))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 pm

What I'm doing is very Kingdom hearts though! At least I think it is. I don't know. IVE NEVER PLAYED THE DAMN THING))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

((Only mildly! It's more DBZ than anything!))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Sorry it just I spent this time planning out this saga and then the whole time you guys are just like. "Pffft. Kingdom Hearts." I'm normally pretty thick skinned but that actually kids hurt))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of the New Eternity
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: