Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lingering Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Lingering Memories Empty
PostSubject: Lingering Memories   Lingering Memories EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Riza felt happy that he had returned to Elysium. The planet had a calming effect on him, along with most other people. He wasn’t here for pleasure though. Sarah told him that they had found a new artifact. As he walked into the lab he noticed it immediately. It was a stone slab with symbols. As Riza picked it up, his eyes went white.

The time had come for his training to begin. He walked toward the mountain after he greeted and thanked a short man. After a long hike he made it to the summit of where glanced around in the room that he will rest in. It had giant pots filled with food and water. He walked outside and saw the vast land landscape. He stepped out and fell to his knees. He let out a gasp for air and remembered the man said it was harder to breathe. He knew that the man told him he would search for someone who wanted to train with him. "I guess I'm going to be here a while so let’s start." He said to himself. He rubbed his skin as a cool breeze came in. He surveyed his surroundings. Mountains as tall as the ones on his homeworld were everywhere. He flew up. He rose to the sky slowly still not used to the gravity of this world. He pointed at the mountain and shot out a beam. In an instant the beam made contact to the mountain. It went directly though with no hesitation. Rocks fell down the side and echoed making it sound like an avalanche. “Not good enough.” He thought. “By the end of the six months I’m going to be able to blow up that mountain in one shot.” He thought confidently. After a few shots of the beam at that same mountain it turned to pebbles. “I guess I should get some rest before my strength drains completely” He said to himself. He stumbled onto the small room surface. Very light on his feet he sprinted onto the floor and grabbed a pot of food and started chowing down. After he ate he slowly walked to his bed and rested.

“Shatter Beam!!!!” He screeched. The giant beam made contact to the mountain. The mountain absorbed the blow. He watched as the impact crater expelled the energy, tearing the mountain apart. He fell onto the floor and staggered to the small room. He glanced at the empty pots that used to have food. “Guess it time to leave.” He said out loud. He walked towards the path and easily opened it. “Hello.” Said the short man. He responded nicely and asked him “Why don’t we test my power?” He said with a smirk on his face. “I guess I could spare a few minutes to spar.” The man told him. They both stood a few feet apart and got in ready stances. He noticed the man wasn’t moving so he pointed at him shot him with most of his power and shot a giant beam towards the man. He thought the man would be knocked out instantly but the man appeared to be eating the energy. But in a minute the man couldn’t take it and closed his mouth. The beam hit him directly but before I became fatal he stopped the beam. He walked slowly up to the man and helped him up and told him “Hey you’re stronger than I thought maybe you can teach me to eat the energy sometime.” The man smiled at him and said “Maybe someday kid.” As the parted ways the he grinned. “Wait till Sarah learns about this.”

Riza fell to his knees. “W-what was that?” He slowly got up. “It was as if I was living someone else’s life…” He looked down to see his hands glowing with a new kind of power. “Shatter beam….Can I..use it now?”
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Lingering Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories   Lingering Memories EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:46 pm

WC 651
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Lingering Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories   Lingering Memories EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Lingering Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories   Lingering Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Lingering Memories
Page 1 of 1