Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 am

Founder: Oran. He can do pretty much anything he wants, and answers to no-one. Except he disappeared.

Administrators: Admins can do everything except delete the forum and screw with Oran's profile. We create the forums and add rules and official backstories and stuff. We create your homes and planets whem you buy or wish for them. We also grade things. Especially training topics and quests. We answer to Oran's ghost and can boss the moderators around. But we're nice, so...

Moderators: Mods are below admins, structurally and sexually. Mods keep you commoners from having knife-fights out-of-character. They grade technique, dragonball, pasta, character applications, and... is there anything else? They can approve technique applications.

Chat Moderators- Chat Mods have no powers outside of the chatbox. They basically kick people that are jerking off or something. We have none at present, as all the above can do all that chatmods can, and more (admins, founder).

Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 pm

what about resets?
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

...What?
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Who grades Reset posts?
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Admins I believe
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Breakdown   Staff Breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Breakdown
Page 1 of 1