Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singing in the bloodshed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Singing in the bloodshed Empty
PostSubject: Singing in the bloodshed   Singing in the bloodshed EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 am

Zero walked through the hall ways that lead to the main lake that was in the middle of HFIL. It was Zero’s first time in HFIL. Yet he somehow knew his way around. Zero walked and what looked to him like stones that jagged the walls and ceilings of the hall would look to any other person like hands with nails as long as snake way grabbing for them. Since zero’s Madness was born here he was immune to any tricks that HFIL could play on him. His tail dragging on the floor of the hallway. Zero took a sharp right turn and found himself in a small chamber. This chamber was sort of like a library for HFIL. Zero jumped down a shout that would lead to the bottom of a pit that would kill a normal person and send them right back to the lake. Zero stopped himself just before he hit the bottom. Zero set himself down on the floor. Once he had used his aura to light up the room, that now was a bright blue, he grabbed a scroll from a shelf that was titled, and “don’t touch.” zero grabbed a scroll that held the secrets to a move called, “Supernova Death Ball.” Zero floated back up about half way and then pushed in a small stone with his foot. A door opened in front of zero and he walked through. The door was a quick short cut to the lake at the center of HFIL. zero knew this place like the back of his hand, he knew every single cheat to this place and he was about to make sure that every single one was closed off and that no one could ever escape the center of HFIL. Zero tapped the small stone that closed off every exit and then hovered above the lake. He held the scroll out in front of him. “This move is concentrated from your hatred of others. Your anger will assure your victory,” zero through the scroll into the lake. He knew it would just reappear on the shelf where it came from. Nothing in HFIL could be destroyed or killed, if something was dealt enough damage that it would be considered lethal, it would simply respawn in the lake. Zero inhaled through his nose. The smell of brimstone, and burning flesh, the ash’s that were left from where others had been “killed” were burning and the smoke from them rose to the top of HFIL and zero enjoyed every single minute he inhaled. By now everyone who was in HFIL was staring at Zero as he floated above the lake. Zero raised one hand and within a second a full blown Supernova Death Ball was in his hand. You see every time he killed someone there hate and anguish flood into him like blood through a vein, this was a side effect from the over whelming madness. Since the hatred of over a thousand souls dwelled within zero it was quite easy to form the attack. Everyone in the room that was the center of HFIL was now trying to escape, only they couldn’t since he had locked the exits. “ the smell of your ash’s will fill my lungs, your blood will cover my skin and the flames from all the souls being regenerated at once will fill this room with so much smoke my eyes will become bloodshot. And it will keep going over and over again until I decide that you have had enough. I am the Lizard Man and even in the afterlife I will kill you and send you back to HFIL.” Zero increased the size of the ball and released it over the crowed of uninnocents. And just as Zero said there smell filled the lungs of the lizard man, blood splattered all over the room, and the fires of the lake burned like never before. The blast made the lake much deeper, but as previously stated nothing can be destroyed in HFIL. The rock that was blasted away was regenerating and filling in the gaps that was made from the blast. The souls crawled out from the lake as fast as they could. However, zero’s blasts were coming to fast for them. Every time a soul would emerge from the lake another blast would scar the room. Zero continued this until he was tired. The practice he had put into the technique would surely pay off. Zero floated down to the floor and swung his tail at every soul that was standing in fear of the Lizard man. Every soul that was cut down by it was sent to the afterlife. Zero walked back through the halls from which he came. As Zero walked he thought how he would miss this place. The fires the darkness the ash’s of those who were cut down and then reborn from the lake, everything in this place felt like home to Zero and he loved it here. However, his presence was needed in the world of the living. Zero stood at the gates of HFIL and waited.
Word Count: 856
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Singing in the bloodshed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing in the bloodshed   Singing in the bloodshed EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Singing in the bloodshed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Other World :: HFIL-
Jump to: