Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Babies on Railroads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Babies on Railroads Empty
PostSubject: Babies on Railroads   Babies on Railroads EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Cyril was very happy indeed today. He had reached his full power and now it was time to fly to new heights! Today was the day that Cyril would achieve his previous transformations that he had skipped over in his haste to reach the Burning One trans. So, he thought, what’s first on the list? “Well, I’ve already gotten my first set of wings and attended that motivation seminar for Transcendence. You know, it’s a shame that’s how you get that state of mine. Used to you would have go on a journey of enlightenment, but nope. Now it’s just a motivational seminar. What a load of crap. Anyway, I suppose next is the next set of wings giving me total of four.” Cyril yawned. “Oh. Wait. No. I have that Savior transformation to get or whatever. How much were the gains for that again?” Cyril couldn’t remember so he whistled and summoned his glowing cloud space ship thing. “Ship, display race page Seraph.” A glowing image of the race page for the Seraphim appeared.  There it was. First one on the list of transformations.
“Requirements: 50,000 PL; used the Guardian transformation 5 times.
Gains: 20,000 PL
Drawback: You can’t use this form if you’re bad.
Details: Your race thrives off kindness both mentally and physically and it shows in the power boost!”
Cyril stared at the page disappointingly. “That’s not a big boost. Should I even bother?” Cyril  shrugged, “Yeeeaah.” It would bother him forever if he didn’t get it now. He normally wasn’t a completionist, but still. This was kind of important. Sort of. But anyway, time to go attain this form, however you do that.
I mean, Cyril had already used the Guardian thing several times and met the requirements for the power level. So. What now? Cyril decided to go help a few people to see if that made the transformation kick in or something.
Cyril lifted off the ground and flew high into the air. From anyone looking from below it would look like an angel was ascending back to their divine home. Of course, that person would have to be a silly human or something. No one would actually think there was a for real angel on Heaven because most everyone had wings here. But anyway, Cyril was now on a journey of goodness. He would help all that he came across. Cyril began his flight and scanned the planet for trouble like a winged Superman. What’s this? An old lady whose purse is being stolen? Oh. Wait. No. The old lady easily dispatched her attackers and carried on. Cyril dropped down and gave the thieves some much needed first aid before they bled out all over his nice sidewalk. Cyril resumed his journey. What’s this? A small child on a railroad? Why the hell is this baby on a railroad? No time to question it, Cyril swooped down and moved the child a few feet away from the railroad. He felt pretty good about himself and felt the transformation kick in. Grand.

Word Count: 509
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Babies on Railroads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babies on Railroads   Babies on Railroads EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Babies on Railroads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Heaven-
Jump to: