Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chest Outside-of Plane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Zero had finished the plans for the Embassy and the first floor of the palace was redone so that now Rick had his very own big ice thingy like superman. Only it was made of stone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Rick posted like four times. The hell, site?
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Cyril wondered how they had managed to change the structure of the building while they were inside. Were they inside? It seemed like it. Cyril was too busy thinking about his dead loved ones to notice, I suppose?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 pm

For Cyrils info they didn't  change the structure they just remodeled. Zero whent to work on the embassy, he figured it needed to reely be big, so he started design on the other side of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Rick noticed he was more powerful and never mentioned this again. "Err. Sorry, Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 pm

"Yeah," Cyril said, "So, what's next? Mystery solved, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Rick sighed, "Cyril. I need to become a god."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

The embassy was taking a while to build because they were trying to build it on the side of a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Rick fixed the order.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 pm

"Er... what?" Cyril looked mildly confused. "You mean extremely powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Rick laughed in a slightly unnerving fashion. "No. I mean a god! All-powerful, all-seeing, all-knowing!" He winced, "I HAVE TO BEAT RIZA."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Zero just decided to use the slave-I to go back in time to when they were building all of this and make things like they were mint to be.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:32 pm

((D'you mind leaving the topic now, Zero? I'd like this topic to be a Cyril/Rick thing. You'll get your stats still))
Cyril made a face, "That's a dangerous path, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:36 pm

(( yea, I don't mind, got some stuff to do anyways. ))
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Rick sighed, throwing his arms violently around, "Dangerous? Dangerous is letting Riza continue what he's trying to do! I know it's risky, but... he has to be stopped." He frowned, "Don't get me wrong, Cyril. I have faith in you, but... one day, you anf your cloud won't show up. And then, then it's my turn to save the innocent." Ryuzaki pulled an apple from his pocket and absent-mindedly polished it with his coat. "This universe... it's beginning to become rotten. It needs a god to protect the innocence. To dole out judgement and executions."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm

"What this universe does, it must do itself- whatever that may be," cautioned Cyril, "it is no one's place to pass judgement and control all life- least of all a twenty-something human." Cyril's tone became soft, he sympathized with Rick's view. "I know you want to do good, Rick, to make the universe a better place. But an absolute rule such as that is not the way. People have to choose to be good." Cyril straightened his coat awkwardly. "Besides," Cyril laughed, attempted to diffuse the talk somewhat, "it's not like you can actually become a god!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Rick pulled out a flyer.

' HEY, MORTAL BITCHEZ. WANNA BE A GOD?!

Well, you can be! Thanks to the Holocaust, or global warming, or some other fake thing, all other gods are dead, and we're lonely. Latinos need not apply.'
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Cyril took the flyer, on the bottom was a neatly printed name: "Cash Kai" and beside, scrawled in what seemed to be pen was: "And Whis!"

"Huh... that's... well then." Cyril cleared his throat. "I'm not sure how I feel about people just applying to be gods. Doesn't seem quite... pious? Wise? Definitely not sensible. And racist."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Ryuzaki was just glad that this meant people'd stop posting on Facebook, 'God's NOT dead.'
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Cyril mentally agreed with Rick unknowingly. "Hmm. Well, it seems I meet all the requirements except for the small matter of power level. Interesting." Cyril gave the flyer back or whatever. "However, I do agree with you. Riza and people like him need to be stopped. Either by force or willing change."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Ryuzaki just threw the balled up flyer into a lava flow. "I've been working on getting the power, except..." he frowned, "It looks like I just flatline after I visit the last of the string of trainers or whatever. And the only way to bypass that is that damn pool, and that leaves me vulnerable as fuck, and with Riza running around threatening me and half the universe, I've had to stop and jist accumulate power as it comes to me slowly." He coughed. "I can't become a god until Riza dies, and I can't kill him until I've become a god...."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:27 pm

"Quite the conundrum," Cyril remarked. "And I presume you have nothing to offer Riza in return for peace." Cyril let a few moments pass and he stared off into the sunset pensively. "He is a threat to everyone." Cyril said at last. "And I'm afraid I've let myself go somewhat. Haven't training or learned a new technique in weeks. Months perhaps?"

"I don't stand a chance against him anymore." Cyril finished. "I need to 'step up my game' as it was." But Cyril would much rather write some fanfiction than train or finish the essays/papers/lists he needed to write for school. Perhaps next week he would make his return, if things went well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Ryuzaki was just a lazy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Cyril had a personal saga, two transformation posts, and a new character arc to implement. Also approximately two good fanfiction ideas for Steven Universe. Did he say that aloud? Cyril looked at Rick. Nothing. So he hadn't. Good. "We should be careful not to sacrifice ourselves in pursuit of this goal." Cyril said. "If we end up replacing his geneocidal reign with out own then we end up back where we started."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Rick wasn't listening; he was thinkomg about what he'd wear as a god. Probably nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chest Outside-of Plane
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Planet Janus-
Jump to: