Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The retrival of ancient texts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

The retrival of ancient texts Empty
PostSubject: The retrival of ancient texts   The retrival of ancient texts EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

It is said that in ancient times that a greet changeling warrior named lord Freeza developed a move in which one can concentrate there Ki into a single finger and multiply the output by three times that which was put in. around the same time another scholar was developing a technique that was modeled after the Uberian Ki shield, the scientist named it the Ki mirror. Both moves were recorded in historical scrolls that were kept in the palace library. However both scrolls have been lost ever since the fall out of a deadly virus known as crystallization. The virus was easily destroyed, but in the middle of the confusion of the creation of the cure, some changelings took the advantage to steal these works of art for themselves. No one knows were the two ancient texts were taken but one thing is for Shure, recently a rumor has been going around of changelings that were performing these very moves. The underbelly of all Glacian is where these sightings accord. Now, our hero is on his way to retrieve the two stolen text and bring them back to the palace library.
Zero had been on Glacian for some time now, about three days, though the planet no longer belonged to him he still visited every now and then so as not to lose touch with his routes. Zero had recently heard a rumor that there were some changelings performing the two ancient techniques that were supposedly stolen. Zero went on his way to the city in which the sightings accord. On his way zero heard even more rumors, some about a group of organized criminals who supposedly found the ancient text in the leader’s father’s storage facility. Zero had managed to find and interrogate one of these so called criminals who had ties with the group. Zero was relentless with his interrogation, though his home world was no longer his every piece of history that was written down or filed away treasures were still very valuable to him and he wouldn’t have some organized crime syndicate using them for evil and slandering the history of them.
Zero made his way to the capital city of crime, Icelandia. Zero found himself wondering the mean streets of the city late at night mostly sleeping in the day, most of the thugs came out during the night any way as if they had some sort of deadly reaction to sun light. Zero walked along the side walk when he was approached by what looked to be some sort of prostitute, “hey sweaty,” the woman said in a seducing tone, “Why don’t you come with us and well show you a good time.” The ladies dragged zero down an ally way were at the end a tall muscular man stood waiting, “so, you think you can just take my girls any were you want huh.” The man raised one finger and shot a beam at zero. The beam pasted right through zero and the real zero stood behind the man, “what the…” zero grabbed the man by the arm and pinned him on the ground. “What the hell are you?” the man struggled to say the position the zero had him in made it hard for the man to breath.
“I’m going to ask you once and once only, were did you learn that technique?” Zero said with a slight intent to murder in his throat.
“I don’t know what your talking about.” the man said knowing fool well he knew exactly what zero was talking about. Zero pulled the man’s arm back and popped it out of place, “ oww, ok, ok, I learned the technique from the boss, but no one knows were he is he moves from place to place never staying still long enough to pin him. All I know is that he keeps to a regular routine. Every night at seven o’clock he meets the co-leaders at the icicle in. that’s all I know I swear.” Zero let the man go. The man stumbled to his feet, “dumb ass.” The man raised his finger, but Zero already knew he would try this and shot a beam of Ki and disintegrated the man. Zero gave each girl the address of a good unemployment office and went on his way.
It was seven o’clock on the dot and not one single suspicious character had showed up. Had the thug given him some bad Intel? Zero waited about thirty more minutes when a tall rugged looking man showed up and entered the inn. “Well I guess you can’t expect thugs to be on time.” Zero said to himself. Zero used his silent reflexes to sneak inside the building and found the room in which the thugs were meeting. In all there was about six thugs, one leader and five co-leaders. It was pretty obvious who the leader was because he wore a caught that had leader on the back. Zero jumped through the vent and instantly killed all of the co-leaders and incapacitated the leader. Zero searched the leader and found both scrolls on him. Zero tide the man to a post in the middle of the room. While zero waited for the man to awake he poured himself a nice glass of lemonade. The man awoke about an hour later, “huh, what… what is this?” the man said.
“Ow, so your finally awake,” zero said as he stepped out of the restroom, “I was wondering when you would awake.” The man looked around the room and saw that his comrades were all dead, “them? Yea there dead, but you don’t have to be. See the way I see it is, you have had these scrolls since they were stolen and that gives you just enough time to completely learn and master them. You seem like an intelligent guy too so I’m guessing you wanted to keep these all to yourself so no one else would have the time to learn them. So here’s my proposition, teach me how to use these techniques and I won’t kill you.”
“You my friend seem like a pretty straight forward guy, why don’t you just learn them yourself?”
“Because my hormonal friend, you’ve obviously had them the longest so you k now the quickest way to learn them. I mean sure I could spend all night reading these dusty old scrolls, but why do that when you have someone who has already done that at your disposal. Now, teach me the techniques and I won’t blow off you head.” The man got the hint that zero wasn’t joking. And complied.
“ the first thing you need to do is focus your Ki, if you’re trying to do the Ki mirror make your Ki into the shape of a circle and imagine that your reflecting an attack.” Zero did as the man said and made the Ki mirror, “good, now if you want to perform the death beam make it like you would for the regular old Ki blast only more refined and much more deadly. Zero held out his finger and made a small ball of Ki on the tip, “there you did it now let me go.” Zero held the ball pointed at the man.
“I don’t think so, you see if I let you go the odds that you’ll come after me for revenge are very likely.” Zero shot the beam at the thug and within an instant the man was dead. Zero stepped outside and found himself surrounded by the armed thugs who were guarding the building, “you all have no right to use these techniques for your own personal gain.” Zero shot multiple death beams at the thugs killing off half of them. The rest fired their own death beams and zero simply blocked them all and sent them right back at the thugs killing off a third of the remaining thugs. Zero rose into the sky and used telekinesis to pick the last remaining few up and used them for target practice, shooting each of them with a death beam improving his aim was Zero’s game. When the last of the thugs were dead zero floated back down and walked away back to the slave-I. “You know, today has been a very successful day. I should do this more often.” And on that note zero flew away in the slave-I off to his next destination.
Word count: 1408
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The retrival of ancient texts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The retrival of ancient texts   The retrival of ancient texts EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

The retrival of ancient texts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: East Galaxy :: Planet Glacian-
Jump to: