Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maynin's BB

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Maynin's BB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Maynin smiled, then bit down on one of his fingers till she felt a rush of blood and the snapping of bone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Riza smiled as the wound nearly instantly healed itself. "Alright then. That's how you want to play it?" Riza sen a kick directly at her stomach. He was toying with her so he went down to her level of power.

Stamina used: 150
Stamina left: 150
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Maynin felt the breath rush out of her as the kick sent her flying back a few feet. Climbing back to her feet, she spat. "You taste bad."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Health: 450-150=300
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Riza looked at her. "Not going to fight back?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Maynin tipped her head to the side. "Of course I am." Suddenly she sprang forth and landed a hard blow to his jaw.

Speed: 250
PL: 800
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:55 pm

((You can't attack with speed until you learn rush))
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

(Sorry! What can I do then?)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

((Since you don't know any techniques yet you can attack me with either ki or Yamuna. You can use speed to doge my attacks. As we go along you can make posts to learn tcha or you can learn tem from people like me. Also make sure to put how much of the stat you are sing as well as the amount left))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 pm

((Stamina, not... Yamuna... Dodge* Oh, and your PL is constant throughout battle. Techs* Using* them* And "people like me" refers to staff))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:26 pm

((Just trying to translate Makotonese.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 pm

((I was tired))
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:40 pm

(Ok then ignore my last post.)

Maynin tipped her head to the side. She didn't like this guy. To tell the truth, she WAS freaked out. She quickly searched up and down for a weak point. No. "Yemma have mercy, She thought, I am NOT dying at the hands of this...demon." She fired a barrage of kai blasts at him and quickly move aside. "Not the best way to start a fight, but enough to get it going."

Ki used : 50
Ki left : 250
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Riza easily dodged the attack. "Is that seriously all you have? I expected more. Come on, show me what you can really do!"

Speed used: 50
Speed left: 250
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Maynin hesitated besides a few hand-to-hand combos, she didn't know much. Although, if she were to get angry enough... No, that would do nothing, it still didn't change anything. Maynin looked up, "I don't see you doing anything, I thought someone like you would take advantage of this." She was fully aware that this was a dangerous bluff, she knew she could die right now. "Or are you waiting for something?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Riza chuckled slightly. "So do you really want to see what I am capable of?" He smiled at her. "Say, do you know how our world was destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Confused, but still alert, she shook her head. "Well... I might have..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Riza raised one finger into the air. "It was destroyed with this." Suddenly a little ball of energy appeared above the finger. "The changeling Frieza used a move called the Supernova" Suddenly the ball grew to 100 feet in diameter in an instant. "With one finger he destroyed the entire world." The ball kept getting bigger and bigger until it was about half the size of the planet. "What do you think?' He grinned as the insanely massive ball rested on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Maynin stared at the ball of death. Despite the situation, she actually kind of liked the way the color pulsed and flowed, like it was alive. She looked back at Riza. "So, I'm guessing you can breathe in space?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Riza smiled. "Indeed." He then flew up into the air, carrying the ball with him. "Alright then." He flicked his finger forward and the ball came crashing down on top of her. The thing is that Riza secretly depowered the ball to not kill her or destroyed the planet.

supernova used
ki used: 300X5= 1,500
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Maynin's eyes widened and turned a pale gray as the ball crashed into her. It was really hot, almost burning as he was crushed under its weight. "Damn it! Not yet! She thought angrily. Ten seconds...Maynin realized that the ball wasn't dangerous. Confused and slightly ticked off, she freed herself and faced Riza. "Oh ha ha. A joke? Or are you just toying with me? Why didn't you kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 pm

(technically you lost the battle from that attack))

Riza shifted back to his normal form. "Oh that? Nah I have just been fucking with you this whole time."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm

(Ok)
Maynin's eyes turned back to their normal color, they only changed when she was surprised. At first she just glared angrily at him. Then slowly, she broke into a grin, and she burst out laughing. "So, you mean to say, that all this time, you were just playing around?" Maynin knew her guard was down, and she didn't care. This was just too good! Another Saiyan that could joke!
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Riza walked over to her. "Normally I would have eaten you by now but you seem ok. Most people would have begged for mercy or tried to run away. I do love it when they run."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Maynin gave a two fingered salute, a friendly gesture she had learned. "Yeah, I would never beg." She extended her hand, ready to draw back if he tried to break it. "I'm Maynin, by the way. And you don't seem so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maynin's BB   Maynin's BB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maynin's BB
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Creation :: Beginner Battles-
Jump to: