Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deception

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Deception   Deception EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Riza had only a few brief moments to stare at Yemma before the floor opened under him and he fell, fell into the deep dark reaches of Hell. His anger blazed up, why? What had happened? As he hit the ground, he looked around. What in the name of? Hell was actually kind of... Pretty... Riza clenched his fists, what the hell was this jenk!? What right did King Yemma have!? Riza felt his anger flare through him, even unlocking his Super Saiyan, his hair became spiky and golden and his aura blazed around him, he gave a growl and clenched his fists even tighter. He should be with King Kai right now! The rebellious spirit in him continued going on for a few minutes. But then calmed down, slowly... Riza kept looking around, his golden aura blaring down. As he looked, he then saw two demons, approaching him.

Soon, he was standing in front of a blue demon and a red one, Riza stared at them, his face scowled, the demons turned and whispered to one another, then the blue one came forwards and said, "Me am Goz, this am Mez. We demon gerdians. We ask you please shut up, you annoying King Dabura." Riza stared at them, he smirked at them, raising his hand and charging it with ki he said, "Dabura huh? Take me to him, or I may have to murder all of you, you guys are pretty weak. So take me to him, or die."

He knew that if he HAD to get his training done, then this King Dabura guy was the one to talk to. The two demons looked at one another, the fear was apparent on their faces, they knew Riza's power and it made him smile. The two demons looked back at him and the red one then said, "You follow us, we take you to Dabura." Riza nodded, following the demons. Looking around, the boy saw interesting things, a red lake like thing, a tree with fruits all over it. Even an amusment park. Riza kept walking with them, but the further they got, the more dark and evil things seemed to get. Riza finally arrived at the palace, the two demons said, "This Dabura Palace, we go now."

After they were gone, Riza dropped his Super Saiyan form, better to not show his true power just yet. He stepped inside of the palace, looking at the odd... Decour, bodies and blood seemed to be a favorite here. Riza walked until he came to the throne room, he looked up and saw a red skinned demon with a huge power level. Riza smiled up and said, "Demon King Dabura I presume?"

The king looked down at him and nodded, saying in a deep dark voice, "You are Riza, I am surprised, usually that bastard Kai takes your family. You are very unique boy. Come to me." Riza was cautious but he walked up to the King, the king looked him over and then said, "Yes you will do, Argos! Come forwards!" Riza saw as a ginormous creature came forwards, he had black M's all over his body, walking over to Dabura, the king place his had on the creature, one of the M's dissapeared, the king said, "Restrain the boy."

The creature called Argos grabbed Riza up in a huge bearhug, Riza struggled to get out, he roared "FOOL!” The boy activated his Super Saiyan, his aura flared and his strength increased rapidly. But it wasn't enough. The king laughed and walked over to Riza, he placed his thumb on the boy's head and said aloud.

"Riza! You are now my servant! You will be my vassal on Earth and spread my evil! Bring back souls for your king! I give you the gift of the Majin symbol! With it! Your anger will explode and you will become the ultimate warrior!"

The Majin symbol appeared on Riza's head, many changes took place at once, his clothes turned pure black with white boots and white gloves. His eyes became evil and pale. His power surged through him and electricity crackled around him. He had become Majin Riza. His Super Saiyan faded, and Majin symbol glowed once more before becoming dull, like a giant M tattoo on his forehead.

Riza was stunned, he looked at his hands and his body, he had never felt power like this before, it was unbelievable. He looked up, feeling the anger and power surging through him, it felt good... Suddenly he looked up. “You really think that is all it would take to control me?” The M shattered as Riza transformed into his monstrous transformation. “YOU FOOL! NO ONE CONTROLS ME!” Dabura looked frightened. “How-how did you resist my control?!” The hybrid tilted his head slightly. “You can control beasts, you can deceive men and women. But a monster answers to no one.”

A sadistic grin had spread across Riza’s face. “Did you really think that I would come to train under a pathetic excuse for a demon like you? That I was some innocent little thing?” He slammed his foot into Dabura’s gut. The demon king flew backwards into a wall while the Red and Blue oni fled. “I came here to steal your knowledge and you just handed it to me! Now lets try out what you taught me Dabura!” Riza flew up into the air and created a gigantic ball of energy. “Bigger! Bigger!! BIGGER!!!” The energy reached massive levels as it blocked out the sky of hell. Riza laughed with the pleasure of a hunter who had cornered it’s prey. “NOW DIE!” Riza launched the massive ball and grinned as Dabura’s palace was destroyed. He could sense Dabura was still alive. It didn’t matter. There were more fun things to play with. Riza, armed with his new knowledge, flew away from the wreckage.

WC: 981
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Approved. This was Supermassive, right?
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza