Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revolution and Manipulation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Revolution and Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Emily stumbled in the Glacian palace, screaming. "SOMEONE PUT THE FIRE OUT." She wailed. She was not on fire. The guards rushed to her side and attempted to help, but she madly flailed about, refusing to let them touch her. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:37 pm

zero stroled in with grim by his side, "Emily my dear what seams to be the problem?" zero was concerned. grim pulled out a clip board, "hmm."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Emily put down all the guards around her. They weren't dead but they sure as hell wished they were. Emily was distractedly patted her hair as if slowly putting out a flame. "Did you just call me 'dear'? If I wasn't on fire I'd kill you!" She rasped.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:44 pm

zero was confused, "Emily, your not on fire."
Grim was still looking at his clipboard, " I see."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Emily looked embarrassed. "Did I say I was on fire? I meant to say YOU were on fire." She took on a look of over-concern. "You really ought to stop being on fire, Zero. It doesn't befit a dictator to be on fire."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

zero was still confused, "Emily, i'm not on fire. Are you ok?"
grim flipped the pages on his clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:52 pm

"No, I'm not really," Emily said lightly, "I touched heads with Cyril and now I feel like there is someone else in my mind and I want to die." Emily said all this as if discussing the weather.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

"maybe we should talk to cyril about this, seeing as how it was he who you touched heads with." zero tride to figure a way to get in touch with cyril.

Grim put his clipboard up, now looking at Emily, "be carefull what you wish for."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:03 pm

"What? No don't tell him where I am! He doesn't want me anymore and his head is boring!" Emily hissed in a completely different voice than normal. "Don't call him!" she screamed, as if Zero had Cyril on speed dial or something. "I'LL KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:09 pm

"calm down Emily theres no reason to get upset, I wont call cyril if you don't want me to, i'm your friend, I just want to help." zero was motioning his hands in a calm down way.

" its no use, you can't help her zero. can't you see she's suffering." Grim pulled out his scythe and bopped it on the floor, "she's beyond helping now."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Emily squinted at Zero suspiciously, "Liar!" She growled, "You're going to get him as soon as I leave!" Emily threw herself at Zero, fully intending to kill this lying bastard. [93,000 Sp]

Health: 2,362,500
Ki: 1,000,000
Stamina: 2,332,000
Speed: 1,300,000
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 pm

((1))zero shot a piercing glance at Emily stopping her cold, "i'm sorry Emily, I really am your friend, thats why I have to do this." zero kicked Emily back. (Power Up, End Game, Lightning Kick; 3,090,000 damage)
stamina:0

Grim felt useless so he swung his scythe at Emily. (-200 stamina)
stamina:200
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 pm

((Friendly reminder that this is lethal and I will totally kill Grim if need be. Also could you put out all your stats and not just the ones you're using.)) Emily stopped in front of Zero and halted his attack with telekinesis. Grim's scythe scratched her cheek. [-200] "Stay out of this, bones." she growled. "Or I'll make it a point to kill you too." Emily held out her palm in front of Zero and shot a huge ki cannon at him [1,000,000 Ki]

Health: 2,362,300
Ki: 500,000
Stamina: 2,332,000
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:45 pm

((2)) zero held out his palm and shot a Ki cannon of his own. (ki cannon, 1,200,000 + 1,000,000)
stamina:0
ki: 12,000
speed: 727,777

Grim just kind of stood there holding his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Emily IT'd out of the way and attacked Zero with reckless abandon. [332,000 St]

Health: 2,362,300
Ki: 500,000
Stamina: 2,000,000
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:01 pm

((3)) zero blocked Emily's attacks with his gloves, zero popped a small been, "kaio ken times three," zero raised his hands and gathered energy from around the universe, "i'm sorry Emily." zero threw the ball of energy at Emily. (Universal spirit bomb, 2,615,625 damage)
ki: 0
stamina:103,000
health:163,898

Grim was still watching.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Emily, in her panic, completely forgot she had another IT up her sleeve and died.

Cyril swooped in and took his insanity back.

END
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 pm

+212,500 PL; +106,250 Z Emily
+118,000 PL; 59,000 Z Zero
+900 PL; 450 Z Grim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution and Manipulation   Revolution and Manipulation Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution and Manipulation
Page 1 of 1