Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximum Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Maximum Power Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Power   Maximum Power EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 pm

The slave-I landed on earth, zero had just recently transformed to his new form and figured that his power level alone wouldn't always be enough to protect himself, he needed some way to power up during a fight. Zero heard that earthling fighters were able to up there power levels during a fight for a short time. Zero figured even if it was for just a short time it could be the difference between life and death.

Zero had landed on the island of his old master, the one who taught him the kamehameha wave and trained him for almost a Month. Zero knocked on the door of kami house, "who is it!" A voice from inside yelled. The door opened and out stepped the turtle hermit master Roshi. "Ohhh God not you again."
"hi master Roshi, long time no see huh. How have you been?" Zero asked, happy to see his old master.
"Ohhh you know, good, still screaming at every half baked hippy who comes walking up to my door and think just because they bring me nude magazines means I'll train them, so life has been pretty normal. How about you?" Roshi asked not really carrying.
"oh its been great, I'm a king now and I'm slowly making my way in this world. Any way I came here today to ask you if you wouldn't mind teaching how to increase my power level. I heard that some humans use a technique top raise there power level for a short tome during a fight. So I was hoping you would be able to show me how its done."Roshi looked at zero he could tell that his power had grown since the last they had met. However, zero could still use some work here and there, "I suppose I could teach you how to increase the amount of power level you can put out. Yea I can do that." Roshi stepped out of the house, he was wearing his tropical shirt, shorts that came down to his knees, and a pair of sunglasses. Roshi stepped out on the beach and motioned for zero to follow him. Zero walked along with matter Roshi they both stopped when they were knee deal in water," now what you want to do is increase your power level during a fight right? Well, the best way I can think of for you to work on that is to use your power level to push and Kwai the water away from you using only your power level." Roshi demonstrated. He used his power level to keep the water away from his legs, then after a Couple of minutes he stopped,"see that's all there is to it. Now you." Zero started to power up and then used his new power to posh away the water. Zero was doing it, and he could feel his power skyrocketing at the same time. Zero continued this process for about thirty minutes then stopped. "well, that was a little longer than me but the process is the same." Zero thanked matter Roshi. Zero had learned to power up his power level.
Word count: 525
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Maximum Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Power   Maximum Power EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Approved, despite glaring grammatical mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Maximum Power
Page 1 of 1