Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nutopian National Anthem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Nutopian National Anthem Empty
PostSubject: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Rick TARDISed right into the office of the realtor. He sat in the chair and threw his feet on the desk, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm

"Hi. Get your damn feet off my desk." The Real Estate Officer grunted.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Rick put his feet down. "I want the moon. Earth's moon."
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm

"They're pretty attached to it." The Official muttered. "Probably a million zenni, not including any furnishings or taxes or what not."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Rick sighed, throwing all his money at the officer, "What sort-of celestial body can I buy for that?"
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Jeremy pawed through the money. "Well. I can get you a compound on any given planet. Like a really nice one." He sighed. "I suppose I can get you a nice compound in space as well. Maybe a minor moon on some random planet. I hear Uranus is nice." Jeremy said this with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Rick blinked, "Err. What if, Jezza, what if I spent a bit of time setting it up?"

((500 or so words))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Makoto teleported in an gave him a million zenni for the moon ten disappeared.

((I'm serious))
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Jeremy took the one million. "You now own the moon for the veritable sum of one million zenni. Would you like any actual buildings on it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Rick blinked several times, thanked Makoto, shook his head, "Nah. I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Jeremy nodded. "Alright. I'll strike the deal with Cyril then. Enjoy your desolate moon."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Rick cleared his throat, "Just SO WE'RE CLEAR. I'm buying it to be the ruler of a nation."
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:54 pm

"You're at the wrong shop then. I don't actually think we have a system for that." Jeremy rubbed his head. "Er.... um.... Jesus I don't know. This is beyond my pay grade man. I can give you the moon, but rights for an entire nation on it, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Rick leaned in close, "I have seventy-two cases of penis enlargers. Maybe I let you have them..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Makoto walked in. "Actually I took those. Ryuga needed them."
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"Okay, first I'm in the middle of a sex change so no. Second, I'll go talk to my manager and see what's up." Jeremy/Jessie walked into the back and came back out after some shouting.
"Alright look, the best I can offer you is ten million. And you can only buy one nation per person."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Makoto looked at him. "I'll buy it for ten mil."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Ryuzaki blinked, gave Makoto his money back, had a better idea, and TARDISed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutopian National Anthem   Nutopian National Anthem Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutopian National Anthem
Page 1 of 1