Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive sterring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Zero walked along the Northern Ocean of Heaven, Cyril had asked zero if he could do him a favor, “The Oneiroi, shape shifting demons with a hive mind and a knack for illusions, are still lurking around at certain areas around Heaven. Deal with them.” Zero wasn’t exactly sure what hive mind meant, maybe they had bees in there brain, zero chuckled at the thought of creatures that had bee’s living in there head. Zero continued walking on the shore of the Northern ocean, this had been where he found the dragon ball that one time, zero would have to see if the ball was there again later, now though zero had to focus on the task at hand. Cyril had told him that there were three nests on the beach and that he would have to destroy them all so that they couldn’t destroy the oceans natural beauty. Zero walked along the shore, when he came upon something in the water. Well actually it wasn’t in the water more like on top of the water. Zero found the first nest of the Oneiroi. The nest was huge, and to his surprise it kind of looked like a giant bees nest. Zero decided that the best thing to do would be to stay on the shore and not get to close. Zero gaged the size of the structure and figured that a good sized Kamehameha would do the trick. Zero drew back his hands, gathered Ki into his palms, and shot it at the giant nest resting on top of the water about thirty meters out. As the beam drew nearer to the nest the Oneiroi took notice of the attack and used some sort of illusion to make zero think he had hit his target. Boom! The beam collided with the nest, but zero noticed that when the smoke cleared he hadn’t hit the nest but a giant rock that stood in the water. Zero looked again and saw that there were two nest this time. Zero looked at the two nest with curiosity, “now there was only one nest just a minute ago, where did the second one come from?” zero didn’t care that there were two nest now he would just have to work doubly hard. Zero drew back both hands separate from each other this time and created two giant balls of Ki in each hand. Zero released the balls of Ki at the two nest and they hit head on. Zero noticed that one of the nests was another rock but the other one was the actual nest. A large gaping hole was knocked into the side of the nest. Then zero noticed that inside he could see hundreds of Oneiroi standing there watching him. Their eyes were on zero and some of them made their move. The Oneiroi began to head zero’s way. The demon like creatures landed on the beach a few feet away from zero, “so you want to fight do ya? Bring it.” Zero said sounding very cocky. One of the Oneiroi ran at zero, zero in turn rushed at the Oneiroi kneeing it in the gut. Then the creature vanished into smoke, zero was confused, then a whack on the back of the head knocked zero down to the ground. The Oneiroi used an illusion to fool zero into attacking, while the real one came up behind him. Zero sprung up from the ground at shot a quick beam at the Oneiroi and this time he hit the real one. The Oneiroi was down. Then two more swung there claws at zero. Zero in turn dodged the attack and shot a quick burst of Ki at the two, they also turned to smoke. Zero was ready this time. Zero turned around and saw that there was nothing there. Then the Oneiroi dropped from the sky and onto zero. Zero was angered, they knew that zero was aware of their tricks and this time changed it up a bit. Zero grabbed the two Oneiroi and threw them off of him and slammed them into the ground. Zero held his hands over the Oneiroi and released two small beams of Ki and killed the demons. Zero turned to see that the nest was still standing. Zero held out his hands and used telekinesis to pick up the giant nest. The nest began to rise and when it was a mile in the air from where it once stood zero released his mental hold on the nest and dropped it. The nest fell back to the sea where it once stood and as it hit shattered into pieces. The nest was no more and the Oneiroi inside were all dead. Zero stared at the wreckage to make certain the nest was destroyed this time, and sure enough it was. Zero continued to walk along the shore whistling a tune in his head.
Word Count: 822
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:59 pm

4,500PL
2,250Z
+Quest gains
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Zero walked along the Northern Ocean of Heaven, Cyril had asked zero if he could do him a favor, “The Oneiroi, shape shifting demons with a hive mind and a knack for illusions, are still lurking around at certain areas around Heaven. Deal with them.” Zero still wasn’t exactly sure what hive mind meant. Zero continued walking on the shore of the Northern Ocean, zero had to focus on the task at hand. Cyril had told him that there were three nests on the beach and that he would have to destroy them all so that they couldn’t destroy the oceans natural beauty. Zero walked along the shore, he had just destroyed the first nest. Then as he walked he say that along the beach was another Oneiroi nest imbedded into the side of a giant sand bar. Zero found the second nest of the Oneiroi. The nest was huge, and to his surprise it still kind of looked like a giant bees nest. Zero gaged the size of the structure and figured that it was about the same size as the other nest, a good Ki cannon should do the trick. Zero drew in his hands in a cuffed shape, gathered Ki into his palms, and shot it at the giant nest imbedded into the sandbar. The ball drew nearer and nearer to the nest of the Oneiroi they didn’t take notice of the attack and used some sort of illusion to make zero think he had hit his target like the last nest right away. Boom! The ball collided with the nest, but zero noticed that when the smoke cleared he had indeed hit the nest, however the Oneiroi were not in the nest at the time. Zero looked again and saw that there were two groups of Oneiroi inside the nest close to the back. Zero looked at the two groups with curiosity, zero didn’t care that there were two groups though, and he would just have to kill the two groups of Oneiroi. Zero drew back both hands separate from each other this time and created two giant balls of Ki in each hand. Zero released the balls of Ki at the nest and they hit head on. Zero noticed that one of the groups was another illusion but the one that was not started to become scared of zero’s power. A large gaping hole was knocked into the back of the nest. The hole from the first attack left a hole for the second one to go straight on through. Then zero noticed that inside him could see the one group of Oneiroi standing there watching him. Their eyes were on zero and some of them made their move. The Oneiroi began to head zero’s way. The demon like creatures landed on the beach a few feet away from zero, “so you want to fight do ya? Bring it. I’ll kill just like the last ones.” Zero said sounding very cocky. One of the Oneiroi ran at zero, zero in turn rushed at the Oneiroi kneeing it in the gut. Then the creature vanished into smoke, zero thought for a moment trying to remember the Oneiroi’s tactic’s, then a whack on the back of the head knocked zero down to the ground, he couldn’t think in time. The Oneiroi used an illusion to fool zero into attacking, while the real one came up behind him. Zero sprung up from the ground and shot a quick beam at the Oneiroi and this time he hit the real one. The Oneiroi was down. Then two more swung there claws at zero. Zero in turn dodged the attack and shot a quick burst of Ki at the two, one turned to smoke but the other however did not, it was down like the first. Zero was ready this time. Zero turned around and saw that there was nothing there. Then the Oneiroi dropped from the sky and onto zero. Zero was angered, they knew that zero was aware of their tricks and this time changed it up a bit. However, zero remembered how he disposed of the first one’s that tried this trick. Zero grabbed the Oneiroi and threw it off of him and slammed it into the ground. Zero held his hands over the Oneiroi and released a small beam of Ki and killed the demon. Zero turned to see that the nest was still standing. Zero held out his hands and fired a small beam of Ki. The nest began to crumble as the Ki had destroyed the nest were it stood. The nest was no more and the Oneiroi inside were all dead. Zero stared at the pile of dust to make certain the nest and the Oneiroi were gone, and sure enough it was. Zero continued to walk along the shore this time staring at the ocean and wandering were he would find the next nest.
Word Count: 825
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

+26,500 PL; +13,250 Z; + Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 am

Zero was feeling sick as he walked along the see shore of the Northern ocean of Heaven in the North Galaxy. “Damn Cyril, why can’t he do this himself, it’s not my fault that the damn Oneiroi decided to make there nest’s here on the beach. So why should I have to clean up the mess that I didn’t even make?”
“Because you promised him that one time that you would take care of all the Oneiroi on the Northern Ocean, that’s why.”
“Damn voices in my head, I thought I told you to scram.”
“You did, but I left some stuff here so I decided to come back and get it, also I kind of like it here so I think I’ll stay.” The voice in Zero’s head said.
“Fine, but I don’t want to hear a peep out of you while I’m working, understand?”
“Got it.” Zero continued walking along the beach when he saw one of the hives way out on an island that looked pretty small. Zero looked around the water to see if there were any more nests around the area, however there wasn’t any more, just the one nest that was stranded on an island off the coast, just sitting there looking like it wouldn’t harm anyone. “Why the hell does Cyril want me to destroy these things they don’t even seem harmless, of the ones I destroyed, they only attacked me after I attacked them.”
“Perhaps Cyril has some sort of vendetta against them. Well who knows all we know is that were getting paid for this and that’s all we need to know.” Zero’s voice persuaded.
“Yea, yea, alright, it just looks like it couldn’t hurt a fly.” Just then a fly flew by the island and an Oneiroi Jumped out and killed the fly. “That ass, what the hell did that fly do to him?”
“Let’s kill that son of a bitch.” Zero’s voice said. Zero charged the island were the nest was and then started to shoot little beams of Ki out of his fingers and destroyed the nest instantly. A cloud of smoke showed that the nest was truly destroyed. Then as the smoke cleared zero saw that behind the wreckage of the first nest there stood another, “what the hell.” Zero flew up higher so he could get a better look at the island, “son of a bitch!” when zero flew up higher he could see that there were two more nests of Oneiroi on the small island. “How the hell did I not see that?”
“Perhaps the first nest was providing a shield of some sort too the other two so as to make them invisible.” The voice suggested.
“Well whatever it was I’m about to destroy those two other nest.” Zero raised both of his hands and created a small spirit bomb in his palms and threw it down onto the two nests. The bomb flew at both the nest and then smashed into the island. “Ha, take that assholes.”
“I would look again if I were you.” The voice pointed out that the one nest was completely unharmed, “I think that the second nest was providing a shield for the other nest.”
“Really now, I thought I had just missed.”
“It could be that too.”
“Oh, shut your face.” Zero flew down to the nest and smashed his way in. “daddy’s home bitches. Who wants there allowances, now I’m out of cash so I’ll just have to hit you till you’re all paid up.” Ten Oneiroi stood in front of zero and drew there claws. “Come at me ass holes.” The first Oneiroi slung his sharp razor claws at Zero. Zero quickly moved and then smashed the Oneiroi into the ground and cracked his skull. “That’s one, who wants there payment next.” Zero laughed maniacally. It felt good to kill and have the blood of his enemy’s splash on his face. Zero lunged at the next two and grabbed them by the neck and slammed them against each other and watched their blood pour out of there body’s. Zero shot a beam at the Oneiroi and sent him flying. He then smashed the next against a wall and smashed out his guts. The last five decided that they should attack together, zero couldn’t possibly defend against that. The last of the Oneiroi lunged at him and then zero raised one palm and from the five fingers on his hand he sent five beams flying at each Oneiroi. They each dropped to the ground were a pool of blood started to form. Zero flew out of the nest and sent a final blast at the nest and watched it smash to pieces. “Good job, no we can get our money.” Zero flew back to the shore and started to walk again.
Word count: 808
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Hive sterring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive sterring   Hive sterring EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:46 am

+10,410 PL
+5,205 Z
+Quest Gains
Back to top Go down