Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's natural

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

It's natural Empty
PostSubject: It's natural   It's natural EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Zero landed on Galacian, his home world, stepping out of his ship he took in a deep breath, “Ahh, the air on Galacian is much more chilled than that of earths or heavens.” Zero walked into the main city where he used to live. In the city zero saw all of his old friends which he hadn’t seen since the Tardis had swooped him away to earth. Zero walked around the city saying hi to all the citizens, greeting them with a warm out stretched hand and a happy smile. Zero was happy to be home, though he had been training his ass of so that one day he could become strong enough to protect this planet he called home, zero was happy to be home. Zero walked along the streets as he thought about his next move that he would take to become stronger. Zero had noticed that he was beginning to feel very strange. He walked to the palace doors were he met one of his oldest friends, frost. “Zero, you son of a bitch, how have you been?” frost said as he hugged zero.
“I’ve been, and you how are things in the castle guard.”
“There good, say have you been to the new library wing in the palace yet? Man they really deck that place out.”
“No, I haven’t been there yet, I only just got back from my training in the north galaxy.”
“You should really check it out, they have tones of old documents, some even by your father.”
“I will as soon as I get the chance, in fact I’m on my way in that direction now so I’ll stop by as soon as I get the chance.” Zero bid farewell to his friend and was on his way. “A new library wing I should really go check that out.” Zero walked to the new wing he had heard so much about. The library was grand with a fifty meter tall ceiling, five levels of books, and I magnificent spiral staircase right in the middle of it all. Zero walked over to the information desk and asked the lady if they had any documents on the history of the changelings. “Floor three, shelf ten.” The lady said with a smile on her face. She was a cutie, zero would have to talk to her later. Zero walked up the stair case to level three, saw that the shelf’s started at fifteen when you emerged from the stairs and started walking the way that the numbers counted backwards so he could get to shelf ten much faster.  Zero found shelf number ten looked at the information guide for the shelf and saw that there was some document titled, “the many forms of the changelings.” Zero noted the documents location and grabbed it from the shelf. Zero looked it over and saw that the document said that the changeling race was one of many that had different forms they took as they grew in power. Zero saw that there were some depictions of what the forms looked like. Zero continued to read on and saw that the signs of the first transformation was that of an increase in power level. Zero wasn’t sure but he thought this might be the reason that he was feeling strange lately, it was either that or the burrito he ate on the ride over. Zero put the document back in its place and left the building. Once outside the palace zero flew up to the top of the tower roof and stared at the sky as the sun was sitting, almost floating, in the air. Zero concentrated on his power, soon zero began to feel his power whelming up inside his body as if there was something happening to his body. Zero then realized that something was happening to his body. Zero began to grow to a towering seven feet, his exoskeleton was becoming more weighted and more noticeable, then his tail grew and became sharper at the point, finally horns were beginning to grow out of his head. Zero new that this must be the first transformation the document told of. Zero stood atop the tower and still starring at the sun felt his power begging to exert itself more than before. Zero had achieved the first transformation of his race.
Word Count: 726
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

It's natural Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's natural   It's natural EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 pm

S'good. All done. You're fine. Get THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TOPIC.
Back to top Go down

It's natural
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: East Galaxy :: Planet Glacian-
Jump to: