Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Deer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Oh Deer Empty
PostSubject: Oh Deer   Oh Deer EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Arai, returning from the battle with Rick Astley, returned home to his burned village. He looked around and felt sorrow for his people. He looked over to the right and saw the cemetery he made for all the people lost. He could feel nothing but the shame he brought, and one tear coming down from his eye to his cheek. He knelt down, and cried. He turned his shame into anger. He knew the day would come when he would have to avenge his whole tribe.
After getting to his teepee, he had eaten bread, meat, and rice. When he was done, he got up and went outside. It was time to hunt. Arai went out and searched through the woods. So many targets for Arai to hunt for, but he wanted something big. He noticed a helpless deer, its brown fur, frolicking through the forest. Suddenly, it stopped. Arai noticed its sudden hesitation. He listened to the surroundings closely, it consisted of rustling. Rustling of the leaves. It was getting louder and louder for each second that had passed. He noticed the deer had run away. He looks toward the noise and saw it.
It was a giant bear. The bear roared and threw a slash at Arai. Quickly, Arai leaped out of the bear’s reach. He looked into the bear’s eyes and saw sorrow within the bear’s eyes. It had lost something, something dear to it – it lost its cub. “I’ve lost something as well, bear. But that doesn’t mean I take out my anger on everything around me.” Arai said seriously. The bear, still enraged threw both its arms at Arai. Arai leaped back and responded with a ki blast to the bear. It successfully hit, but the bear roared and slammed one of its arm at a tree, causing it to fall down onto Arai. Arai, jumping out the way flung one kick to the bear’s face. Luckily, the kick hit, as the bear was flinching, Arai threw a ki blast at the bear, blasting it’s head off. “I have ended your pain. You will hurt no more.” Arai said.
As he soon as he got home, he skinned the bear and cooked it up. Then, he happily ate the bear’s tender, juicy meat.

Word Count: 378
Back to top Go down
https://newhoap.rpg-board.net
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Oh Deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Deer   Oh Deer EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

PL 539
Z 270
Back to top Go down

Oh Deer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: