Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, Bitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Me, Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Me, Bitch   Me, Bitch EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:41 pm

----------------------------------
Basic Information

Name: Hideki Ryuzaka (Ryuzaka Hideki)
Birth Place: London, England, UK, Earth, NG, 42B.
Race: Human
Current Planet: Good ol' Heaven
Alignment: Lawful good
Biography: Ryuzaka was born and raised in England, to Japanese immigrants, whom he absorbed much culture from. He never managed to meet the aliens that mingle with the other Earthlings. One he graduated, he went on about his life. His family seldom visit. He was his own man. He never knew any abnormalities in his life, but this was not to last. Ryuzaka will be whisked away through the galaxies, much to his confusion and dismay.
Personality: He's a curious, sometimes thick young man, who is ignorant to things like time travel, and the skies above. He was content with his old life... Too bad.
Other Infomation: N/A
Physical Profile

Height: 5'11
Weight: 130lbs
Physical Appearance: He looks like a normal kid. A normal, human kid. For reference, see avatar.

----------------------------------Attributes ----------------------------------PL:

HP: 600
Stamina: 100
Speed: 100
Ki: 1000
Aura Color: Grey

----------------------------------Miscellaneous*----------------------------------

Theme Song(s): Voice Actor/Actress (ENG): Voice Actor/Actress (Alt. Language): BB: (BB, or beginner battle. They’re here to help gra Battle System by having you and an old member fig can’t die in these, and you gain a PL bonus, so there way you can lose at this.)

Last edited by Ryuzaki on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Me, Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Bitch   Me, Bitch EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Approved, bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Me, Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: