Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinzoku's BB

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzoku's BB   Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Shin shook his head in both disappointment and awe. "So my Family's land... kilometers upon kilometers of land... was turned into a giant crater and a village... when it was once a flourishing place of rich culture... because of a spar?" He couldn't believe it. He simply could not believe. Nor why his family clung to the land the way they did. They still retained their massive monetary wealth of course, but the land they had owned for generations was destroyed by a spar... how many lives were lost in that single 'accident'? What was he looking at now. He already knew. One he would strive to defeat, the other he could not yet understand. "How anticlimactic..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Shinzoku's BB   Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Riza nodded. "The power my family possesses is beyond most human's comprehension. That accident was barely even worth mentioning to us. Compared to Artik and my father, Elucidia and I are nothing." Riza's violet eyes narrowed and his voice gained a darker inflection. "My father has te distinction of having killed more sentient life than any other individual in history, wiping out entire galaxie with ease. They call him "The Harbinger of Armmageddon."
Back to top Go down
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Shinzoku's BB   Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Shinzoku blinked at that last comment, now that he had readjusted the tension which consumed him ceased. He took on an even greater curiosity in Riza. A family so powerful they were able to destroy thousands of lives in an instant by a mere accident during sparring? Then the very fact that the man's Father was said to of destroyed galaxies. Such statements, they couldn't even be called bold. No one would make such outrageous statements unless they were crazy... or such statements were true. Shin sighed, slapping his hand onto his face before drawing in a breath and- Bursting out with laughter. He couldn't help but laugh. An entirely new world had just been opened up to him. He wouldn't reluctantly back away and appear weak, no, he would strive for more knowledge and power. It all interested him. Interested him so greatly in fact that his soul burned with a want for more. "And what can I do to see more? Know more?" He asked eyes lingering over Riza.
Back to top Go down
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Shinzoku's BB   Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 pm

End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinzoku's BB   Shinzoku's BB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinzoku's BB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Creation :: Beginner Battles-
Jump to: