Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Hallow's Eve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

All Hallow's Eve Empty
PostSubject: All Hallow's Eve   All Hallow's Eve EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

In the time around the Earth holiday of Halloween, there is always great strife. As if the uneasy dead get their revenge on the arrogant living. As the latter celebrate, the former anguish--- despite wherein their souls rest. For dead is dead. I have been working on a means in which to combat this. I call this Spirit Form. I got the idea from our friends, the Nebulaic Saiyans*, and their intangebility. But, it doesn't work all the way. I am still solid, but I appear to be translucent, pale, like the spectres of our tales. We can use this form, it would appear, only during the last days of the Earth month of October. The ki resonates with us, and we can combine it with any other form. All other races I have tested seem able to use it. Our ki increases twofold, it would seem. Perhaps this breakthrough will allow us Cosmic Saiyans* to ensure our existence is long. Our enemies gather in shadow. This is where we shall stand. When we shall stand. This is our universe, and they cannot take it. The anguished souls laugh at us and give our enemies strength. But we have our wits, our new form, and our greatest weapon--- The Lampshades*. -An old Solar Saiyan text onboard an ancient container that landed on Earth...

"Oh, my," Artik said, translated the script as he read, his eyes wide, "Hmm. Some of these words are different in our time. I'll put an asterisk by them," he muttered, still slightly shocked by this development. "Who, though? Who was this enemy?"

Spirit Form Unlocked for All Characters
2X Ki, stacks with other Transformations.
Back to top Go down

All Hallow's Eve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: News :: Site Updates-
Jump to: