Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Melody smiled when he said the house will be a bit over the ocean. the idea of it made her happy. she could take Mako swimming down to the ocean depts where her home use to be. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Makoto kissed her lightly. "I want to know when you want our wedding. I can hardly wait for the day where I get to finally call you my wife." Makoto grinned a little. He really was excited.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Melody looked at Makoto sadly. "Well now...I consider Makoto my husband." Melody smiled, she perked up a bit. but then as she laid there looking at him. she started to cry and her mind rebroke a little. she covered her head. "No more...no more...stop it from playing stop it..." Melody cried holding her head going into the fettle position with her hands over her head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Makoto grabbed her hand. "Melody!" He said worriedly. "Make her focus maker her focus...." Makoto didn't know what to do. "Look at me MElody look at me!" He turned her head towards him. "It's okay. I'm here Melody. Everything his okay." Makoto sad up and pulled her onto his lap. He held her to his chest and stroked her hair. "Shhhh shhhhh it's okay Melody. I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Melody started to calm down a little, her mind playing through her mini movie in her head. Seeing her people all being killed by a saiyan and humans, and then Makoto dying, Riza dying, Artik and Auron dead. her mind played it over and over and over again. holding her head as tears fell from her eyes. she held onto Makoto's arms slowly calming down.

Mora opened the bedroom door and looked. seeing everyone in shadows. "Melody...need hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Riza walked over rubbing his eyes. "What is going o-....." Riza turned bright red when he saw the naked Melody. Riza grabbed Mora's hand. "Mora lets leave them to their stuff." Riza couldn't help but be a little attracted to Melody.

Makoto held Melody tightly to him. His eyes went wide as the children came in. "Yes Mora I have everything under control here. If you could please leave and shut the door that would be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Mora blinked wondering what was going on as Riza has a tone in his voice. she grabbed Riza's hand. "Alright Riza...Riza...can we go into town today...heard there was a fall festival today." Mora asked with a smile. not knowing what is going on. "What was all that moaning and screaming from down here by the way riza?"

Melody rested her head agianst Makoto's chest, and heard someone come in. she blasted water at the door making it shut. "Makoto...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Riza rubbed the back of his head nervously. "They were um....you know....making love..." Riza coughed nervously. "Yeah we can go to the fair." Riza just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Makoto felt Melody begin to calm down. "You had a panic attack Melody.." He kissed her forehead and continued stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Mora looked up at Riza. "Oh sorry thought Melody was having another freak out..." Mora explained. she hated being blind, but then again right now she was glad it meant that she was staring at two naked people. "You fly" Mora smiled jumping on his back. "While we are out...lets get Melody and Makoto something...something that gives...oh I got an idea...a camera..." She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

Melody looked at Makoto, rubbing his arm she closed her eyes being soothed. "Lets get dressed, I want to show you something..." Melody smiled. getting up she put on a swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Riza laughed a little. "Yeah..." Riza thought for a moment. "Yeah I think they would like that." Riza grabbed Mora's hand again. "Let's go." He flew up into the air and hoped Mora followed him so he wasn't just dragging her.

Makoto smiled back at her. Her smile always made him feel safe. He got up and looked at her. "Give me one moment." Makoto teleported to his home and put on a swimsuit then teleported back. "Better." He then tilted his head at her. "What did you want to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Mora floated in the air following him. she was happy to be going to a festive event. "Papa called me earlier. He is thinking of taking me to the hyperbolic time chamber to train with the for two days." Mora said with a smile. she followed him to the city where there was a large parade going on. she saw all the shadows of people.

Melody smiled as she took his hand taking him to the beach while holding a scubba tank and mask for makoto. she handed it to him. "We are going to my home city...want to show you it?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Riza looked at Mora. "I was planning to go in as well." Riza was slightly uncomfortable here. In his life parade's usually ended with mass slaughter. He looked at Mora. "You do know that you will technically be in there for two years then right?"

Makoto shook his head when she offered him the scuba tank. "I don't need to breath remember?" He smiled at her. "I would love to go see it Melody."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Mora thought about it. "That means when I come out I'll be seventeen." Mora smiled, "A little older and maybe a bit taller as well." She smiled at him. Mora grabbed Riza's hand and moved over to the top of a toy store building. sitting on the edge. she smiled down at the parade. "When are you going?"

Melody looked at Makoto not sure what to say. she kissed him and got in the water letting her tail change, she swam in the water. going a little slower than normal for makoto.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Riza looked at Mora. "I was going to go in with my family. We are planning to be in there for about 3 or 4 days." He then wondered what she would look like older. He sat next to her and looked down at the parade.

Makoto kissed her back and followed her down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Mora thought about it for a moment. "Well when you come out. I'm sure Melody and I will have a big meal made up with everyone." Mora laughed, looking down. she was so happy that Riza was alive. She could see some of the people moving, but the way they moved made her smile. she coudlnt' see the flaots but could feel the energy. "Dad says he might be able to exchange my eyes if I wanted...do you like my eyes how they are?" Mora asked.

---

Melody smirked as she swam for a couple hours leading them down a hole in the earth that lead to a cavern. Where sharks guarded the entrance as she led Makoto to the ruines of Atlantis, her old home land. she was the last remaining survivor she knew of.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Riza looked over at her. "When we come out we might eat the entire house. "He joked. He stopped for a moment when she asked him about her eyes. "I think that they are your eyes. I don't really think I have a choice in the matter."

Makoto followed her down and down. A shark came up to him and tried to bite him. Makoto growled at it and scared it off. He caught back up to her. "He used his ki to make a bubble of air in the water so he could speak. "So where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Mora nodded her head. "Wonder what I will look like when I come out with dad." Mora smiled. Turning to Riza and grabbed his hand and floated in the air. "Well was wondering someone elses opinion. I been so use to them...but you have a beautiful white light around your shadow." Mora smiled pulling him out in the air a little. "Lets go eat. I will help make a huge meal when you come out."

---

Melody turned her head as her tailed brushed up against his leg. Pulling his hand towards the ruins, these were the lower ruins. grabbing his hand she pulled him over to the stones were there was ancient writing. "Its home...what is left of it?" Melody said touching it. "The palace is on shore above...but this was where we were all celebrating that day."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Makoto looked down. "It must be nice having a home to return to....." Thoughts of his youth flashed before his mind. He was glad it was underwater so twars would only be absorbed into the ocean. He walked over and ran his hand across the ancient writing. His mind not fully there.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

Melody looked at Makoto sadly, shaking her head. "If I had brought you here while the city was still alive...I wouldn't be able to come home. Did you know I was once one of the four most powerful people. then I lost all that power...falling from the grace of my royal people." Melody said, she smiled at him. "But that was one of the rules...." She looked down seeing all the skeletons. "Much like a planet being destroyed. there are things around us that remind us of home...living near the ocean...reminds me of my brother and sisters and father and mother..." Melody said taking his hand and leading him uup to the surface which was an underwater giant island.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 am

Makoto listened to her. "I was the same way.I was the hero of my people....the shining crusader who everyone loved....then I did what I had to protect them. I became a monster so I would have the power to save them all and they all turned their backs on me...." Makoto gave her a small smile. "I guess the difference is that I don't want to be reminded." Makoto followed her to the surface and got up on dry land. He dried himself off using his aura.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:12 am

Melody looked at Makoto get up out of the water. she felt bad, looking up at Makoto. "Well when you and Riza died...it was like watching my people die..." Melody said ssadly. she remebered their screams and then MAkoto's face when he turned to dust. MElody lowered her eyes sadly, shedding a tear. "I love you makoto."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:23 am

Makoto looked away from her when she mentioned his death. And he himself felt pained when she mentioned Riza's. "All we can do is move on Melody...." He walked over and hugged her. He brought her close to him and kissed her. "I love you too Melody."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 am

Melody looked up at Makoto, and kissed him back. she put her head on the rocks as her tail was still visible. it was part way in the water. Melody looked at Makoto with a smile on her face. But then a sad look crossed her face seeing the look on him. "Hard to move on...when all I see is your face dead every second of the day...over and over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:44 am

Makoto sighed. "The faces never leave me either Melody.....none of them. I never told you about my childhood did you? I murdered my parents in a rage of bloodlust....I still see the look of horror on my mother's face as I tore out her heart....." Makoto looked away from Melody.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:49 am

Melody grabbed Makoto's hand bringing him over to her, hugging him in her arms. "I know...its not a pretty sight to see that. I use to hate saiyans. but being around good ones, I am glad my heart let me love you." Melody tried to change it a bit. her eyes kinda glazed over, she kissed his forehead. "thought you might like this place for a training ground."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next