Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 pm

It had been thirteen long years, thirteen years of waiting. When a father and son bond through the fires of training and competition, that bond can never be broken. Thus the fateful day had finally arrived, Ryu had been waiting for this for so long. His black hair flowed through the breeze, he was wearing his new training clothes given to him by his aunt. An orange tank top, blue belt and flowing orange pants with ankle wraps and black slippers, along with a short sleeved blue shirt underneath. She referred to it as the ultimate champions attire. She had stitched the Saiyan symbol onto the chest and back. Ryu thought it looked kind of ridiculous but it was the only other pair of clothes he had. He waited patiently for his father to arrive, the nerves started to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Riza stood next to his brother. Riza snickered a little at the attire that Ryuga was wearing. Riza himself wore a special suit of armor made for him by his father. It was pitch black, with ancient vegetian symbols written across it in red metal. The trim itself was a subdued gold. Unlike usual saiyan armor the suit went down, covering his arms as well. Riza looked at their father to see what was going to happen.

Makoto stood in front of his two sons with his arms crossed. "I am warning you now. This will not be easy, there is a chance that you may die during this training. If you do survive you will become stronger than ever before. If you want to back out this is your last chance."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:58 pm

"If I die today, then so be it. When trouble comes I won't weigh you down." Ryu said while swallowing his fear. He knew his father had conquered entire planets. Reigned over his entire race. If there was one person to learn from it was his father. "Im here to learn and get stronger, I will not leave here father. Ill leave stronger or not at all." A look of determination came across his face. He was not cry baby who couldn't control his emotions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Makoto nodded. "Then our training will begin." Makoto was suddenly behind the two of them. He slammed a fist into each one of their heads before doing a flip backwards out of distance.

Riza who knew his father's tricks was able to dodge, barely. He did a roll across the ground in the opposite direction. He looked to see Ryuga. He wasn't sure how his brother would fare.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 pm

As his father vanish he knew that a sneak attack was imminent. Knowing how his father likes to up close and personal he guessed at behind attack and shifted all his weight falling backwards, though the corner of his fathers fist nicked his check. He would regain his balance as his tail caught him springing him back up. Wiping the blood from his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Makoto didn't give Ryuga time to recover as he sent a sweeping kick at his chest. However along with the kick a ki blast was thrown at the ground to explode the earth beneath him. Makoto did not forget about Riza however. In a blink he was behind Riza. He slammed a kick into the back of the younger saiyan's head and sent him flying. Riza managed to recover in mid air and got on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Ryu remembered how his mother taught him to anticipate attacks, because in her drunken rages she would lead with a kick and follow with a bottle. Ryu jumped up and rebounded off of his dads leg, throwing a ki blast of his own toward his fathers feet, then back flipped into the crater created by his fathers blast and got into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Makoto grinned and grabbed his son's ki blast and crushed it in his hand. "Well then. You seem to be doing ok. Let's see how you can handle this. Ill give you a taste of the power of the Super Saiyan." Makoto suddenly entered his Super Saiyan form, sending out a massive shockwave that kicked up a huge cloud of dust. Makoto moved at blinding speed. surrounding Ryuga and sending blows at him from every direction. Suddenly he was behind Riza. Riza, knowing the power his father had, anticipated it then flipped down to Ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Ryu witnessed the change of his father, a warrior of gold. As the shock wave was sent out and his father he closed his eyes to try to sense what direction the attacks were coming from. Sensing them from all directions Ryu gathered ki in his hands and began a spinning motion forming a tornado of energy that reflected the attacks into the ones into the ones Riza sent at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Makoto smirked. "You really think it is that easy hmm?" Makoto shot his hand through the wall of ki his son had set up and created a swirling ball of ki that created a vortex, sucking out the air. he then released it in a giant blast, ripping the grass off the field and blowing over trees for a mile.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 pm

The shock wave of energy blew ryu back through a group of trees. The wind knocked out of him he struggled to get up, but knowing that if he didn't he would most likely be killed. After a few seconds he thought to himself. "Fuck it." He took the skies then dove to ground with two ki balls in his hands acting as drills. He waiting until got behind his father. He emerged with two ki blasts straight to the back of his father.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Makoto stood there and took the blasts. His aura was so powerful that it dissipated the blasts. "You need to try harder than that." Makoto then cracked his knuckles and shot a shockwave at his son. A harmless attack but an extremely powerful one.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Ryu got in a defensive position to weather the shock wave. His feet began to slide back. Still standing his ground he said to himself. "He is just playing with me right now." It was then he decided to change up his approach and fight him like he fought ro. He then dash forward with a burst of speed and side swiped at his fathers ankles. Charging a ki blast discreetly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Makoto shot up into the air using a blast of ki from his feet. he came back down hard. Crashing into the ground and smashing the earth, sending huge chunks of ground into the air. Makoto began to kick the chunks at his sons.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Ryu seeing the fall rocks began to chuck ki blasts to destroy the the falling rocks. When he chuck a giant one at him ryu took to the air clinging on to it and using it as a stepping stone. He then tried to get up close to his father. Throwing a punch and a ki blast.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Makoto moved so fast he seemed to blur out of existence. He reappeared behind Ryuga and spoke in his ear. "Do you really think you can hit me?" Makoto taunted before dissapearing again. He then showed up above Ryuga. Holding a massive chunk of earth. He flew full speed at Ryuga, using the chunk as a battering ram.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"Before today is over I vow, that I will land a single hit on you." He said as he saw the giant rock. With a will forged in fires of determination and giant shadow casted by his father. Ryu powered up his ki aura covered him like a greenish blue flame. He then began his spinning motion and hurled himself towards the center where his father was at. Drilling through it and charging to ki blast his fired them at the center of his fathers chest a with a punch right behind them.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Makoto laughed and grabbed his son's hands. "You will never touch me Ryuga. I promise you that." Makoto then whirled Ryuga around like a sling and then chucked him full force at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 pm

As ryu was hurling toward the ground all the doubt began to come back into his head. What if he's right? What if you'll never be as good or even close to your brothers strength. What ever you never even come close to landing a blow. Then he remembered his dream, the promise of power that ran through his veins. He then sent two large ki blasts towards the ground and road the shock waves to safely land. He then yelled to his father. "I might not hit you today, or tomorrow but eventually I will hit you. And when I do you'll understand why I try so hard." He said as he began to power up, and sparks flew around him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Makoto grinned. "Thats right! Never give up." Makoto began charging a large ki blast which he held over his head. He suddenly moved his hands apart, splitting the ball into 15 smaller ones. Makoto grinned. "Take this! Corona Barrage!" Makoto fired a bombardment of blasts from those 15 balls. Creating a rain of energy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Ryu braced himself for the blast. Hearing his fathers words of encouragement it made his resolve even stronger. As he took the blasts he treated it like it would only make him stronger, even though all it was doing was beating the crap out of him. As the dust finally settled his over shirt was torn completely off and the only thing left was his blue undershirt which was tattered and torn along with parts of his pants. His breathing became very heavy. "I....refuse to give up...even now."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 am

Makoto grunted. "You have endurence I will give you that." Makoto dropped down and exited his Super Saiyan form. "That isn't saying much, I was only using 5% of my full power." He motioned for Riza to come back. The first part of the training was really just for Ryuga. Makoto had tested Riza's durability already. "The time as come for you to learn your first attack."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 am

He regained his breathe and was able to stand up to hear what his father had to say. "What attack is that father?" He said as his voice and eyes perked up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 am

Makoto charged a glowing blue ball of energy in one hand. "The Kamehameha wave." Riza perked up when he heard that. He had been wanting to learn this technique for ages.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

Ryuga's eyes widened he felt like a kid on christmas day. "Oh my god this is going to be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next