Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conqueror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The Conqueror  Empty
PostSubject: The Conqueror    The Conqueror  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 pm

”Conquerors never, never conquer a nation to bring freedom. They brought control.” –Erst Zundel
In the current galaxy you are in, but relative to another galaxy it is far, far away, a scourge is spreading across the land. And space. It is also spreading through space. And the one giant river of alcohol that supposedly taste like strawberries. It’s spreading through that as well. I mean, come on guys, get out of there. That is disgusting. People DRINK from that and you are just diving right in, spreading your nasty bacteria and external juices. God that just makes me sick thinking about it. Ugh… just give me a moment here. On second thought you didn’t really have to, I am after all just text and so you didn’t hear the pause in the conversation. Well, as I was saying, a scourge is spreading across the galaxy. An army of all types of people and species led by a powerful conqueror has risen. I have forgotten the name of the conqueror. I suppose you’ll find out though...
Cyril laying in the warm sand of the indigo plains of Heaven. They were warm. I believe I’ve said that already, that the sand was warm. It was warm because it was a dark color and the suns were shining so the sand absorbed the heat and was thus very warm. That’s why it was warm. Cyril lay on his back in the sands with his wings spreading out beneath him. He dragged his legs back and forth through the sand in the fashion of Human children playing in the snow. Cyril smiled to himself. Today was a day off from his daily life. Today he was just going to lay in the warm sands and sleep all day. Cyril wiggled a little and shifted a bit deeper into the warms sands. He yawned and closed his eyes.  There was a series of muffled thumps but Cyril did not hear them, nor did he feel them as he was buried pretty deep in the sand. The boot of a demon pressed into Cyril’s leg. The owner of the leg jerked back, surprised by the sudden body in the sand. Cyril did not react and continued on with his slumber. “Halt!” shouted the demon. Behind him a legion of people stopped in unison. A highly trained army of all sorts of people stood at attention behind the demon. They were all dressed up in their best uniforms and look particularly terrifying, just as a good army should. Because that’s what they were, an army- in case you didn’t catch that. The demon wore a fancy carbon-fiber uniform with golden epaulettes and no hat. Because horns. Horns make wearing hats very annoying, as Cyril knew from personal experience. Cyril, besides having been in the form of a demon awhile himself, knew the pain of having to acquire custom made clothes for extra protrusions. Cyril’s wings twitched as he slept. Anywho, the demon squatted down to Cyril level and gently shook his shoulder. “You there, wake up.” Cyril breathed in deeply and out slowly. He reached out with his ki and sensed a demon standing above him, along with an entire squadron of soldiers in formation behind him. At least a hundred soldiers were present. They were not a single race army and contained many peoples, so that ruled out an invasion from a specific planet. They’re combined power level was not a serious threat to Cyril if he handled the situation correctly. He made sure he kept his power level low. Cyril absorbed all this information in a second and he opened his eyes drowsily. “Hmm?” hummed Cyril, the image of relaxation. “Yes hello,” the demon began in a polite tone, “Could you point us in the direction of the ruler of this planet?” Cyril yawned and rubbed his eyes. “Yeah, I am he. Hello.” Cyril smiled and waved without getting up. The demon straightened up and smiled with a glint of disapproval. “Ah I see. Does it really befit a king to lay in the dirt?”
“Sure it does. I own this dirt don’t I? I have every right to sleep in it.” Cyril said defensively. The demon general frowned. “Yes of course…” he said politely but condescendingly. “Yes well, straight to the matter at hand now. I have an army large enough to match every man, woman, child, and any third category you may have. I plan on taking it. Do you yield?” Cyril sat up and shook himself fully awake. He stood and was taller than the demon general. “Of course not, your men are untrained and their skills are close to those of a particularly intelligent rock. Why, I could leave you here to wander in these deserts and I’m sure the night wolves would finish you all off without any effort from my people.” Cyril taunted. The demon’s army was actually formidable but it wouldn’t do for Cyril to say so. The demon laughed, “I see how it shall be then.” The demon snapped his fingers and his army marched off. He stood toe to toe with Cyril, “We shall see each other on the battlefield.” He turned and began walking away.
“Wait, I challenge you to a duel! Let us end this war before any of your troops are killed.” Cyril still had his power level held down. The demons looked Cyril over and smirked. “If you insist.” The demon withdrew a sword from its sheathe on his back and held it at the ready.
“I do.” Cyril let his power level blossom to his full strength. He conjured his silver pike in his hand and swirled it around. Cyril threw it and pierced the demon’s heart. The demon fell to his knees and died. Cyril stared at the squadron expectantly. They ran.

Word Count: 973
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

The Conqueror  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conqueror    The Conqueror  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:03 pm

35,415 + 150,000 = 185,415 PL
17,708 + 75,000 = 92,708 Z
Back to top Go down