Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Mystery Tour

Go down 
+3
Zayn
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Magical Mystery Tour Empty
PostSubject: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Artik opened the doors, "Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Cyril walked out of the TARDIS and smiled. "New planets!" he rubbed his hands together, "I love new planets!"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Zayn walked out of the TARDIS, he smelled candy from a mile away "question, is this can I eat this whole planet?". He puts on his shades.  Zayn takes out a Saiyan flag, he stuck it into the ground of the planet "this is one step for Saiyans, and a large Leap for Saiyankind".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Makoto was appalled by Zayn's actions. He kicked the weaker Saiyan. "Don't mock your race!"

Stamina used: 50,000

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Myrad took a step off of the ship and was instantly hit by the smell of sweets. They were everywhere, far and wide. He could smell licorices, gummies and most importantly... Chocolate. CHOCOLATE. CHOCOLATTTEEEE, CHOCOLLLATTTEEEE. Myrad coughed. He almost lost if for a second, but even he could resist the powerful stench of chocolate. Even if he couldn't eat it. Which reminded him of the story where he attacked the veggy people of... wait no that was... Whatever Myrad sighed as he was getting side tracked. He just stood around waiting to figure out where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:36 pm

With her stomach grumbling after that horrible food on the ship, Lilith exited and began roaming Majin. It was a planet made out of candy after all so why not help herself to some. Lilith would take off at top speed leaving the others behind deciding she wanted to at least get away for a little while from the strange group of people. Landing on top of a hill made entirely of what seems like chocolate Lilith sat and absorbed the magic of planet Majin. Majin was an odd little planet but it was somehow comforting, too bad the planet was ravaged by a civil war. It seems that even Majin had to suffer the same fate as Earth and Vegeta. A pity. While she was basking in the ambience of Majin she would feel a tap on her shoulder. “Umm excuse me, you don’t seem to belong here.” Well of course I don’t belong here I’m a saiyan! She thought as she turned around but what she was about to see hit her like a train. Her eyes laid upon a voluptuous Majin female, which made even Lilith’s jaw drop in amazement. Lilith would stare at her for awhile until the girl began to feel uncomfortable. “Umm i-is something the m-m-matter?” The majin female would take a few steps back before tripping over her own feet landing on her rear. Lilith feeling guilty would run over towards her and helped her up. She was so soft it was uncanny. “Sorry about staring, I’ve never seen a Majin before. I’m Lilith, a saiyan from Earth. Some people decided to do some tour of the galaxy thing so I’m here, decided I wanted to get away from them all so I’m here.” Lilith would give a friendly smile that put the girl at ease. “Oh I see, I’m Majin Kali. You came to Majin at a bad time though, there is a war going on and I’m thinking about leaving Majin for good, was getting a bit tired of this place anyways. ” Kali would shrug as she looked into the horizon. Lilith couldn’t help be feel empathic towards the Majin as she had the same look when she was at Vegeta. “I know how you feel Kali, I left my home planet too. Couldn’t bare to be around the savages anymore, it made me sick. ” Kali would smile as she took Lilith’s hand. “Let me show you around. ”
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Artik sighed. "Dammit, Lillith. Stay with the tour group." He ran after her, grabbed her and her new Majin friend's arms and dragged them back to the others. "Alright, everyone. Planet Majin is not just candy. In fact, the other side of the planet is dark and sinister. You see, almost two hundred years ago, the Majin, Buu's offspring, managed to find the Dragonballs on Earth. The first wish was used to make a big ship for them to fly around in. The second was their own planet. However, the innocent and evil Majin could not agree to which they would model this new planet. The innocent wanted a planet made of candy, and the evil wanted a dark city covering the entire planet. Shenron suggested they compromise, and they did. Now the two Majin classes could live in harmony... Until now. A new subclass of Majin appeared. Feral Majin. See, they liked candy AND killing things. So, the two classes tried dumping the Ferals on each other's hemisphere. As you can imagine, this angered both sides, and now..." Hwe frowned. Then, pausing he beamed at everyone, "Lilith, who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Rosentan watched Lilith meet the majin. He scanned the pink life form and added it to his data. He gave a passing remark to Lilith as she passed by. "Not all Saiyans are savages. Some of them are rather nice." Rosentan then made his way back to the group and listened to Artik. "So what exactly are we doing here then?"
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Sora stretched and got up from his small spot in the ship. He barely noticed when everyone got off or when they had arrived. He expected it be a bit longer than what it was. So once he noticed that most had exited, he got up off the ground and placed his bag upon his back. He took a few steps until he was out of TARDIS and his feet landed on the ground of the Majin planet. Everything.. was.. made of Candy! Sora's eyes grew wide and began to sparkle once more. The boy took a large whiff of the air and released it in one huge breath. The young human grinned and sneaked over to a large gummy bear, already hearing Artik's entire explanation. This place was a kid's dreamland!

Sora tore off a large piece of the candy and stuffed it into his mouth. "Wow.. This is better than the gummies back on Earth!" he exclaimed. The boy took off another piece to put in his mouth while picking up any other pieces of candy to put into his backpack and pockets. Sora would return with his pockets partially full and his cheeks puffed out with pieces of the gummy bear. "Ya, what are we doing here?" he asked, the candy in his mouth making it sound like gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Artik sighed, "A majority of innocent Majin.. don't like to share their candy.. At least wait until we meet the leaders." Artik made a mental note to write to the publishers of that handy dandy traveler's guide to accomodate this planet. And probably Glacian. Cough. Cough. "COUGH, DAMMIT," Artik bellowed at the purple sky.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Makoto listened and walked up to Artik. "So I get the feeling that we are going to try to put a stop to this?" He smiled and cracked his knuckles. "So I think the best plan would be to split into teams."

Riza had sprinted out of the ship and began eating. He found a large rock made entirely of chocolate. He took a bite and his eyes went wide. It was one the the most delicious things he had ever tasted. He brought it over to where Sora was. "Sora you have to try this!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Artik shrugged, "Eh, I guess we could do that. I just wanted to see a planet half candy and half city."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 pm

"I want to go on the dark side to beat some of those hippies down" he said taking off his Sun glasses. He put a pipe in his mouth "so how we going to do this then". Zayn knew it was going to be trouble on this mission, he was 100% prepared for what was going to happen. He puts his heavy bronzes knuckles on both of his hands. He walked over to the Majin "so, after all of this lets go somewhere far far far away just you and me". Zayn tap dance around her "we can goto the club or something" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Myrad crossed his arms as he watched everyone doing their own thing. Personally he had to restrain himself from eating half of the planet itself in a hungry frenzy. Especially when he hadn't eaten on the ship. Looking around he noticed something hanging around Lilith. Myrad cringed. While he had no idea what it was it was BIG, it was ELASTIC, and PINK!!! Myrad had flashbacks of his immortal enemy. The color pink.... Those were dark times. Myrad just sat on a rock and kept himself from losing it, by either fleeing from the pink creature or eating the entire planet.
Back to top Go down
Ashura
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Ashura wasn't really sure what was going he stuck with his original plan of just following Lilith and Myrad. They even picked up a new girl along the way for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Artik had a creeping suspicion that Myrad watched too much Spongebob. Then he realized there's no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Cyril was scribbling down things in a book, "Yep getting on that Artik." he said in response to Artik's loud coughing at the sky. Cyril sighed, the group was already slowly falling apart. Here they were on an entire planet made of candy and sprawling, evil cities and they didn't seem to care. He smiled, at least the younger ones were enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Sora continued to eat the pieces of candy he picked up. The things here tasted better than anything on Earth! He wondered how Majins were able to do this. They could possibly make him a chocolate fountain! That would be one of the greatest things that could ever happen! Sora was interrupted in his eating spree once Riza had come over to him.The boy lightly waved and swallowed whatever was in his mouth. "Well what is it you want to try?" he asked with a curious face. He looked at the rock in Riza's hands and took off a large piece. He popped it into his mouth, chewed, then swallowed. His eyes immediately widened for the third time that day.

".. THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER!! Hey, I have something that tastes almost as good." He said. Sora reached into his pocket, pulled out some gummy bears, and handed it to Riza. "Try this, it's better than on Earth." He stick the licorice that was in his other hand into his mouth. 'These taste good too.' he thought.

Last edited by Sora Kyoshi on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Before Lilith could take Kali's hand, Artik would grab them back and began his speech. Being a Majin, Kali already knew about his little history lesson and began eating a piece of chocolate. Lilith on the other hand would be asleep by the time he began speaking missing the speech all together. Nudging Lilith with her elbow Kali would speak. "Umm shouldn't you be listening?" Kali said as she handed her friend a piece of candy. Lilith obviously bored to death would eat the piece of candy. "What's the point? Besides i have you now!" Kali would giggle as she stuck close to Lilith ignoring most of the people. "Umm this is Kali Artik. Met her on the hill before you grabbed us." Lilith said in reply to the man's question.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Rosentan was curious about this candy stuff. He walked over and picked up another chocolate rock and took a bite out of it. His eyes went wide. "This...is...amazing!!" Rosentan began devouring everything he could. He reached his hand into the ground and pulled out sour gummy worms and ate one. He brought them over to Riza and Sora. "These are great!"

Last edited by Rosentan on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Zayn runs around sugar hyped, "a world full of candy, I shall eat this whole planet into nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He picked up peppermint flowers chompingg down on each one he finds, he drunk the river of kill aid. Zayn dived into the kool aid river, a few minutes later the river was dried up. He never been this crazy about candy before imagine living on this planet. "Ok, my belly is full of jelly candy now, I want to go to the dark side to lose some weight by beating some fools".
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Artik saw something in the sky and gulped. "Guys... Full moon." This didn't bother Artik, he being strong enough to control it, but ANY SAIYANS UNDER 10K PL wouldn't be able to handle it. Artikzuru blinked down at them, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Makoto felt himself grow gigantic. He yawned when Artik did and looked at the rest of them. "I feel like we are going to have to do some restraining aren't we Artik?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:12 am

Myrad didn't look up when he heard the word 'moon'. Mainly because he was still contemplating whether or not to tear the planet with his endless hunger or to flee from the pink creature. The candy looked delicious but the inhabitant looked horrifying. With a sigh of anxiety he huddled himself in the corner and watched everyone look up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am

((Myrad, as long as it hits your tail, you transform.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Mystery Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next