Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

get in my belly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: get in my belly   get in my belly EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

It been a while since Zayn was alive, he remember seeing friendly people and miss being back on earth. The thing he mostly miss was food, he wander around he'll looking for some trouble. There was nothing to do but train until he finds a way to get revive. He searched around the area for atleast someone worthy of his bad ads skills. The only demons that were near him was small inexperienced fighters. He walk pass the demons,  one of the demons whispered to another "it him, people calls him Zayn the dark". Zayn pretended he didn't hear a word the demon said, he saw demons hiding in a dark cave. "I'm not here to kill any of you pathetic demons, I just want to know where the way outta here" he said loud enough for them to hear. No one came out of the cave to speak to him, he walked closer to the cave entrance. Zayn could hear the ethos of the demons voice. It was hard to notice anyone in a dark cave, he put his hand in the air. A blue ball of energy appeared in his hand "this will be my light source". As soon as he took one step into the cave, the entrance of the cave closed. He was trap with a bunch of demons, luckily he was the strong out of them all. He contuined to walk, his feet could feel the wet and bumpy floor. "Where am I". Zayn look around waving his hands to see where all the demons were hiding at. He suddenly stop, to see that there was a giant hole in his way. He heard the demons screaming for dear mercy down there "what is going on down there!!!!!!". No one replied to what he said, there were to busy yelling like a bunch of fools. He flew down into the giant hole, the color scheme change from black to red, where is this hole even leading him? He landed on the ground to notice a pool of acid, inside the acid were the demons shouting for help. Zayn had no idea where he was now. "Help, where trap in a monster stomach it about to digest us!!!!!!!!" one of the demons said, while his body was melting. Zayn didn't know what to do, either save them or let them die and get on with his afterlife. He came up with a plan "I will save you, if you show me the way out of here". One of the demons right close to him, he struggle to get out of the acid. The demon look up at Zayn "I know there way out of here, I promise it that truth just help me out of here" the demon pleaded. Zayn stared down at the demon "help".
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: Re: get in my belly   get in my belly EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:58 pm

"Wait, I don't know how to leave he'll, but please help me" another demon said. Zayn laugh, the blue ball of energy he had in his hand had release killing the demon. He then pulled the other demon out "ok, we need to leave then you show me where they way out of he'll". The demon bowed down to him, he was really starting to get known there here. Zayn grab on to the demon head, he flew up into the air watching below as the other demons died. Acid drip from the demon body "thank you, I thought you was going to leave me down there to die. Zayn turn down looking at the demon he was carrying "oh I was, your just lucky you know the way out of he'll" he sighed, "and if you don't, your going to die a second time". The demon gulped, he had no idea how to actually get out of he'll. He was terrified when they get out, he probaly should make a run for it. Zayn flew closer to the giant hole, he seem surprised that they made it up here so fast. "So tell me, how strong is this monster" Zayn said, he wanted to kill it as soon as they got out. The demon glared at him "well, it all started a few years back, this monster was the protector of this village". Zayn look curious of what he said "go on". "Every time an intruder came we would hide in it mouth, bit I don't know if it swallowed us on accident or purpose" the demon said, looking worried of how they were going to defeat this monster. Zayn didn't care how strong this monster was, all he know is that today was going to be somebody funeral and it sure wasn't going to be his. They reach the giant hole, he flew over the hole to see that there were almost out. Zayn know realize that why the cave closed on him, it was the monster closing it mouth. He flew near the sharp teeth of the monster mouth, he put his two hands together. "Ka" he said, as a blue ball of energy appeared in his hand. The only way to get out of here is through force. The blue energy ball grew even larger, "mehamehaaaaaaaaaaaa" he released a  blue energy wave colliding with the monster's teeth. The teeth of the monster shattered into pieces falling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: Re: get in my belly   get in my belly EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 pm

The monster roared out loud in pain of all of it teeth are broken, Zayn could smell the terrible breathe of the monster.  He flew out of the monster mouth, he stared at the monster thinking if it was friendly or hostile. He was in the mood to fight right now, he landed on the ground to drop the demon on the floor "hide behind a rock or something, it about to get serious now" he said, as the demon flees behind a small rock. Zayn flew back up to face the monster "now let begin" he cracked his knuckles. "You dare challenge me, your nothing compared to my power!!!!!!!!". The ground started to shake, the monster started to walk trying to land a punch on him. Zayn didn't have enough time to dodge it in time,  He flew on the ground. The flick monster flick his across the are. Zayn flew back up to kick the monster, he lean to the left to give the monster an extra kick in the face. "You just made Reno guardian of this village really mad!". Zayn laughed, he couldn't believe the monster would act all high and mighty. He tap Reno on the head "yo, you probaly dont know me but the names Zayn". Reno grab him, he did a mighty roar slamming him on the ground. Reno kick him at large rock. Reno ran to the rock breaking it into pieces, he couldn't spot his target nowhere. Zayn appeared behind Reno, he kick him on the back of the head making Reno fell to the ground "the bigger they are, the harder they fall now I get it". Reno bounce into the air, he drop back down spitting acid all over the place. Zayn dosage the acid spit, he saw that Reno was to distracted  to even aim that good. He punched Reno in the stomach,  the short demon hiding behind a rock tried to escape while the battle was going on. Zayn flew down near the demon "where do you think your going?". The demon was shock of how he got notice so fast "u-um I was trying to find a safe spot to find from all of the destruction that going on". Reno left his giant foot in the air "I hope you guys enjoy being pancakes" he said, as his foot stomp down on the ground. Zayn lift up the giant foot, he struggle to hold it up enough "well, what are you waiting for run!!!" he told the small demon. He push the foot up, griping the giant, Reno was off balance walking backwards. Reno stumble on a few small rocks, one of the rocks hit him on the head hard enough for a knock out. Zayn laughed, he then walk away "I know the truth now, you have no idea how to get out". Zayn ki blast the small demon, the demon yelled as he flew back. "Now I just need to find my way out of here".
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: Re: get in my belly   get in my belly EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Word count: 1,385
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: Re: get in my belly   get in my belly EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:50 pm

20,400 PL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

get in my belly Empty
PostSubject: Re: get in my belly   get in my belly Empty

Back to top Go down

get in my belly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Other World :: HFIL-
Jump to: