Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hard Day's Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Artik disregarded Makoto. The power was good, but he had to be sad or angry...

He felt in his waistcoat and brought out the silver bell. A tear rolled down his face as electricty followed. His hair pulsed, and it set in. He was a Super Saiyan! He pocketed the bell, making sure Makoto was okay.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Makoto slammed his fist against a rock that was next to him. "To unlock the power of the Super Saiyan you must be in a situation that causes extreme distress to the point where you can no longer take it."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

"Well does it matter? You're still super powerful." Cyril said a bit bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Makoto turned to Cyril. Cyril there is always going to be someone stronger then you. It is just how things work. The super Saiyan power can change that."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Artik blinked, not mentioning Makoto's surging anger...
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 pm

"Yes, and you'll get it when there's someone more powerful than you and you wont really need it until then right? What I'm saying here is take a moment to appreciate you've just reached Super Saiyan again thanks to Artik."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Makoto look unamused. "He killed the last dragon so I think we are even."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Artik shook his head, gold hair swishing slightly. "But no. You'll never be strong enough. You never WERE strong enough. You couldn't protect the Earth or Vegeta. Zilo or Melody. Anyone. You are weak, Makoto. And you will never be strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Cyril left, completely unconcerned with the oncoming battle. "Bye guys!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Makoto looked at Artik. "Your wrong. I did manage to peotect all of them. I did what you never could."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Artik smirked. "And I'm a Super Saiyan." He paced around him. "If you protected them, where are they, Makoto?" He grinned madly. "You.." he laughed, "You chose power over reviving you parents, your friends, innocent people, for power! That you can't even wield properly," he cackled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Makoto suddenly stopped. "What did you just say?" Makoto could handle Artik taunting him about power but he would not let him talk about his parents. "You had better shut the hell up Artik."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 pm

"No!" Artik grinned, "No. You CHOSE POWER OVER MAKING UP FOR YOUR MISTAKES. That's fucked up."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Makoto slowly began to walk toward Artik. "At least I have a family you orange freak! Oh wait I forgot about Cheshire...oh wait.. SHE'S GONE TO!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Artik smiled savagely. "Mhm. But at least I NEVER KILLED THEM."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Makoto gave an evil smile. "You doomed others to die though. Remember those little kiss you had? I do. They died because you weren't there to protect them. You killed your children."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Artik blinked. "Auron was with Krageta and Cheshire. We have no reason to believe any of them died. But, what about Zilo, hmm? That child of yours. As bad as your father. WORSE THAN HIM. You are a terrible father. I always cared about my children!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Makoto began to laugh. "Is that what you think? Hmm?" Makoto began forming a grin. "The thing is that I happened to be very upset that day. So I went on a little rampage like usual. But something happened and I ended up killing children." Makoto grinned wider. "YOUR children."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Artik stared. "Now, Makoto. You didn't. That isn't how you work. You only mess up YOUR LIFE and the people who can help you. But... that would imply that I gave a damn about you anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Makoto walked up to Artik. "Oh no my friend. I mess up everyone's lives. Like the time I nearly killed Krageta or she i devoured an entire village. Killing your children was fun to me. And I do know that they were yours." Makoto was around ten feet away from Artik. "I remember Cheshire screaming as I incinerated the children she held to her. They made such a delightful sound."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Artik glowered at Makoto. "You bastard."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Makoto laughed again. "The best part was the last one. I popped its head clean off. It was so much fun. It was all made even better by Cheshire's screams for help and mercy. You should have seen her when I dropped the severed head into her lap."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Artik roared and fired a point blank Galick Gun.

BATTLE START
PL: 750K
Ki: 500,000-450,000x1.5=675,000 damage; 50,000 ki remaining
St: 125,000
Sp: 125,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:49 pm

When Artik attacked something inside Makoto snapped. His power surged as his hair became golden as his eyes changed color. Unlike Artik's transformation, Makoto's was not powered by emotion. Makoto transformed due to the pure evil inside. Instead of the normal Saiyan blue Makoto's eyes turned blood red. Makoto let out a animalistic roar before returning fire. Makoto launched a twisted version of the kamehameha that was black and fluctuating instead of the normal blue beam. Makoto did not want to clash so when the beams hit eachother Makoto moved.

PL: 750,000
Ki: 550,000
Stamina: 150,000
Speed: 50,000
Ki used: 540,000 x 1.2 ki left 10,000

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Night   A Hard Day's Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hard Day's Night