Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carry That Weight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Artik sighed. So long his life, so many his mistakes. The Solar Saiyan, who had lived from the beginning of our universe, to his current time, had met so many people. He dined with Princess Diane, had chocolate with Churchill, ramen with Ramses, milk with MLK, juice with Justinian, and mashed potatoes with Michael Jackson. And that's only Earth! He met the Changelings before they were pricks, Saiyans when they were Kermit the Frogs... Or something. Heck, most of all the races were at some point linked to Artik's DNA. And yet, as old and as wise as he was, he still made mistakes. Like that Zune. Why would he buy a Zune? The hell?

Erm, Artik has made many mistakes. Some, good--- actually, I can't think of any. So, all bad! Like when he let Cyrill live. Damn him. Damn Cynric. But... Artik sighed, "Cybill is still a part of him. He's a good guy." He silently vowed to try and save the boy. After all, it's cause of him he met his oldest friends, Kurama, Makoto, even Ken.
And now, on a parellel journey, he has met Mirajane. And he feels his bond with Cyril growing. But Makoto. His oldest friend. He was a bit worse for wear. Artik knew Makoto wanted to be king, but Artik could not allow it. At least, not until his mental plagues subside. Artik frowned. He was glad to be on Earth, but still. Knowing this peaceful world was soon to be a warzone tugged on his heartstrings. He looked at the blue sky, half-grinning at the silver new dot in the sky. Heaven.

Shaking his head, he frowned at himself. "I hate that Namek is decimated due to us," he said to himself, "but I'll change it. For all the Namekians I ever knew. Oran, Oraname, Hammer, Maneki. I promise. I'll fix Namek."
It would seem their journey had nearly ended--- Earth. The first frontier. Artik looked over at nearby West City and frowned as he saw the enormous, dark skyscraper. Oh, and the Rava ship floating next to it. "Dammit," he swore. "Gato's here. But..." he grinned, "ho, ho! He lost his powerlevel! The wish!" Artik did a weird dance, chanting the lost language of The First Beings, the Cosmic Saiyans, some Japanese name that I'm too lazy to run through Google Translate. "If only I remembered the name of that tongue." Artik sat on a rock, pondering. Finally, he said, "Latin. That's what it is. Latin." Yeah. Latin's the Cosmic Saiyans' language. Surprised? Oh, well.

Artik stood, his overcoat's tails billowing in the wind whipping from West City. The now-sinister metropolis was soon left behind as Artik ran back to the Wastes where Cyril and he had just departed. Something was awry. As he thought, a bunch of Humans crowded around a weird looking oil-tanker truck, in the ravine. They had stuck a hose in the ground.

Artik gasped, 'They're siphoning the Earth's pure ki!!' Artik shot a Galick Gun at the truck and watched it explode. "Tell Cynric that he can't disrupt the equillibrium any more," Artik shouted at the scattering West City-ites.

He pulled the hose out of the ground. "Ravanoid tube." He coiled it and threw it in his satchel, depositing it safely in the TARDIS. He sighed. He needed something sweet. He flew to Central City, and found a bright pink shop. He strode in the door and went to the counter. "Is Dimitri in?"

The young woman frowned. "He's been gone for some time."

Artik sighed. "Chocolate covered strawberries, then, please?"

She handed a bowl to him and refused to take his money. "You're Cheshire's husband, and Dimitri's Litter-Brother. I'm not charging you, Artik."

He smiled sadly. "Thank you." As he took his bowl and walked to the door, the woman smiled back, glumly.

"Just fix the Earth. And get back our friends." She knew it would work out.

Artik strode down the streets, eating chocolate fruit angrily, which is very difficult. He growled and shot back to the west. He saw the corruption was spreading. Growing. The darkness was expanding. Artik cursed. He focused ki into a powerball, but instead of using it to turn Oozaru, he focused it into a horizantal ray and sorta scanned it upon the ground, fighting back the darkness. It receded, but... Something struck him unconcious. He awoke later, in a Rava cage. He hoped his friends would find him.

Stats gained: 1300PL, 700Z
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Makoto traced a power level to a crashes ship far in the wastelands of Earth. He stepped down and scoffed. "Rave ship." Makoto blasted a hole in the hull and floated down. "Come on out"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Artik laughed. "Rave ship. Glowsticks and ecstacy. IN SPACE." The ship repaired itself, being made of Ravaluminum.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Makoto watched the ship repair itself and grunted. "Gato, I know your here. Just come out already. "
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Artik shouted, "Actually, I'm the only one on board!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Makoto walked over to where Artik was. "So what is stopping you from getting out?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 pm

He sighed, "Ravonium cage." He tried to pry it open to show Makoto its toughness.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Makoto smirked. "So what is stopping me from sending this vessel into the sun?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Artik played his trump card. "Because! I'm the only way you have of finding the treasure!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes and walked over and stood a safe distance outside of the bars. "I always did find you randomness annoying." He studied Artik for a moment. "Getting rid of you would make my life so much easier"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Artik gulped. "Uranados! Please, stop this. You're killing Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Makoto smirked at him. "Artik Artik Artik... You should know by now. Killing is all I do." He walked around Artik's cage, staying out of reach of the orange Saiyan. "With you gone, I could turn the Saiyan's into the planet conquering army they once were."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:20 am

Artik growled, "Makoto! This isn't you! Please.... Stop."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Makoto stopped and looked at the orange Saiyan. "Im sorry? Did you just say what I think you did?" Makoto began to laugh hyaterically. "Do you really think you know who I am? Where were you when I was a child? Hmmm? Or when I slaughtered an entire galaxy? Where were you when I wiped out half of Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Artik sighed. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Makoto smiled and sat on a bent piece of metal. "Yes, it's time we get back to business." Makoto looked at Artik, suddenly losing his smile. "Something is coming Artik, bigger than you or I. Bigger than Cynric or the Ix." He walked towards thje cage and hit the unlock mechanism. "I need you for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Artik nodded and stepped out. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Makoto gave a small smirk. "Pawns need not be concerned with the plan, only with the coming battle."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Artik sighed. "I don't like the colour of your wor--- ere, tone of voice." He blinked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Makoto opened the airlock. "See you on Earth." Makoto then jumped out and made the re-entry to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Artik landed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carry That Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry That Weight   Carry That Weight Empty

Back to top Go down

Carry That Weight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: