Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gang Goes to Uberia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

The Gang Goes to Uberia Empty
PostSubject: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Artik awoke to Makoto's shouting. "Mornin'." He yawned and made some tea and pressed the muffin button.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Makoto rubbed his eyes. "God I haven't slept since the battle. Maybe that wasn't such a smart idea." He walked over to Artik and stole his muffin. "I was up all not piloting the ship. I get first dibs." He ate the muffin quickly and poured himself some coffee. "So what are you planning to do while your here?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Cyril walked briskly out of his room and into the control room bright eyed and bushy tailed, looking as if he hadn't even fallen asleep. "I will do what I always do when visiting a new planet my friend." He pushed the muffin button and ate. "Learn!"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Artik looked at Makoto's coffee in disgust. He finished his tea and rose, greeting Cyril. "And I will see what I can do to fix her up!" He looked back at the Saiyan. "And you, Makoto?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Makoto looked around. "Artik I do what I always do. I kill things." He took a sip of his coffee. "Ahhh thats the stuff. See Artik when you get older you learn to appreciate the value of Coffee." Eating another muffin he continued speaking. "I Don't really have any money. ((I had forgotten to add Zenni after every single topic)) So I most likely will take a few contracts. Maybe a little assassination."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 pm

((I'll add some assassination quests to Uberia. I like that.)) Artik growled. "I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE BEVERAGES, BIYATCH."He sighed, "We'll meet back here when we're all ready. ((May as well do your quests and things on this thread; I'll add the gains to that person's gains or something))"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Cyril walked out of the Spaceship Shop casually and looked about with a sense of excitement. “New planet, eh!” He turned and remembered no one was with him. He nodded to himself as if accepting no one was there. “Doesn’t matter I’m just as good company as anyone else!” A few passerbies gave him an odd look and he smiled brightly at them all. Cyril began his exploration of Uberia with the people. The people were always the most interesting part of a planet. Cyril strolled about and observed an almost even mix of races from all over. He saw Saiyans and Rava mingling freely with Namekians and Humans with Changelings. He also saw another race he was unfamiliar with, large blobs of goo were treading around everywhere, and Cyril also sensed that many other races were not what they appeared to be, but instead possessed by these blobs of goo. Everyone else didn’t seem to mind so he remained passively curious and did not become alarmed.
“Excuse me?” Cyril turned around to find whoever was addressing him.
“Excuse me, down here?” Cyril looked down and saw one of those blobs with a translator device speaking to him. He squatted down to it’s level, “Yes?”
“You would make a fine host.”
“What?”
“I have never seen your race before! I would be quite the attraction if you would allow me to use your form.” Cyril looked at the blob for a moment and thought. Obviously this was some sort of parasite, a peaceful one as strange as it seemed.
“Sorry no I like being me thank you.”
“I can make a genetic copy of you if you would allow me?”
“Um. No.” He declined politely but firmly. The blob sank down lower in disappointment.
“But while you’re here, what exactly are you? I have never seen your like.”
“I am a Bio-Tuffle!” It said proudly. “Masters of Science and creators of the Ki Shield!” Cyril nodded as if he understood perfectly, which he kinda did. He said his goodbyes and moved along. He hadn’t thought of the Ki-Shield in years, he was probably ready to learn it again. Cyril took off into the air to make his way around the thong of people making their ways to wherever they were going. There were plenty of people flying about but considerably less than there was on the ground, to be honest the looks people gave him made him think flying was somehow impolite. He shrugged it off and made his way to a more rural area where he could practice the ki shield.
Cyril landed in forest and found a clearing to train in. First he got the ki flowing with a few ki punches, he knocked down a few trees before he felt ready to actually begin learning. He recalled the planet he learned this technique on, he couldn’t quite remember the name but he remembered the trees were huge and breathed fire, thus the need for a ki shield. Cyril held up his palm forward and a shield of ki blossomed from his hand. He tested it by ramming it into trees for awhile and adjusted the ki output accordingly. “Success!”

Word Count:532 (Learning Ki Shield)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Artik bought a couple of banapples from a merchant and strode around the homely bazaar with his fancy suit's tails fluttering behind him. A small boy came up to him. A Tuffle. "'Scuse me, sir? Are you Arctic?"

The Solar Saiyan sighed. "Artik. What is it, m'boy?"

The boy handed him a letter; Artik gave him a fistful of coins. He grinned and ran off.

Artik read aloud, "Mr. Watashi, I would to arrange a meeting. I am waiting inside the nearby tavern, The Goo Dragon." Artik stopped a woman, human, and asked for directions. He found himself in the said tavern and ordered a drink. "Local favourite."

He drank it and noticed it seemed to be made with Space Duck eggs. "What do you call this cocktail?"

The woman, non-Tuffle, smiled. "I call it 'The Krillin'. After the warrior. The Tuffles and Majin love it." She added, "King."

Artik blinked until he noticed the woman's tail. "A Saiyan! Working in a bar on Uberia! I had thought with Preach missing...."

"It is hard, but a group of Tuffles are trying to keep the race riots down."

"Who's their leader?"

A Space-French accent called from his left. "No one. Which is why I wanted to meet you."

"Oh! Hello," Artik extended his hand and the Tuffle shook it.

"They call me Rober'. Rober' the Unifier."

"Nice to meet you, Rober'!"

"I called you because I need advice. I need a leader. One to assume Preach's position."

Artik thought about it. 'No. Not Cyril. Too soon. Not Makoto, a Saiyan would really destroy the place. Wait, isn't he part Bio-Android? I dunno... Chaz would make the planet his bitch and Arai is too isolated from alien society.' "I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know anyone."

"Well, my friend, what about you?!"

"I... I'd have to ask my friends what they thought." The Nexus should decide.

"Watashi Artik, my planet is going to chaos," the Tuffle said, accent thick, "I weep for it. Please. Until you ask, be an iterim leader."

"What would I call myself?" Artik frowned.

"Prime Minister of Uberia."

"Right. Fine." He grabbed the money pouch from his bag and put it in his waistcoat pocket and donned his crown. Two Planetary Objects. "Well, then."

IIIIII

"Hey! Boys, the new PM's been decided!"

"Who?"

"Some dirty ape! Let's teach him a lesson!"

"Yeah!"

IIIIIIII

"Good evening, my fellow Uberians," Artik began, " I am Watashi Artik, King of Vegeta and now, Prime Minister of Uberia. I want to create everlasting peace between all planets, and together we wi--- Dammit." Artik dodged several ki blasts and returned fire. Outnumbered, he was ready to die when, "Oh, yeah! I can control Oozaru!" He threw a powerball into the air and stomped and swatted and shot at all his 'political' opponents. He returned to normal and looked into the camera, "I do not like death threats."

Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Cyril raised his hand from the crowd, "Excuse me Prime Minister, do you plan to quell the riots via Oozaru rampage like that?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Artik grinned. "Damn skippy."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

"I like the attitude!" Cyril smiled "I'll go spread some good rumors about the new prime minister, see how the people like you, just for the hell of it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Makoto watched the whole thing then floated down in front of Artik. "No." Makoto was visibly pissed off. "No Artik. Step down now..." Makoto wasn't fully able to control his anger so his aura flared a little.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Artik blinked. "What? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Makoto grabbed him and lifted him off the ground. "If you can so easily forget about the oath you have to your own people then you can stay here and never return to Vegeta!!" Makoto almost yelled. "I will not let you forget the Saiyans. If you don't step down I will beat you until you do!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Artik's temper flared. "You little ingrate," he spat, "I am trying to help these people. As I am trying to keep Saiyans from killing each other back home! Forgive me if I believe keeping the Tuffles and Saiyans from exterminating each other again. You people rely on one another. Without the Tuffle's brains, Saiyans were too dumb to rise against Frieza before it was too late. Without us, they have no one to protect THEM from the Ravas, the Changelings and the Demons! We have a universal responsibilty to one another."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Makoto's anger flared. "Listen to me you Fucking Orange Bastard. There is not much that I truly hate but you are crossing the line. You swore an oath to the Saiyans. So for once in your god damn life listen to someone. Either you stay as King of Vegeta or you stay here as Prime Minister of Uberia. And do you think I don't know that we need to work together? I have been trying to unite people while you were still on earth fucking around with your friends!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:42 pm

((Cyril left the ‘press conference’ to introduce the new Prime Minister and decided to see how far being Ruler of the Earth could get him on alien planets. Probably not very far seeing how he had hardly done anything on Earth and that Earth was relatively new-ish to intergalactic travel. Oh well, it was worth a try. He approached a Bio-Tuffle. “Hi, can you point me to the Earth embassy?”
“For which country? Oh I guess it doesn’t matter, they’re all just north of here, big fancy building with flags on it you can’t miss it!”
“Thanks.” Cyril strolled north. Did Earth really not have a unified embassy yet? He would have to fix that when he returned to Earth. Fix a lot of things. Cyril looked about and observed the behavior of other races towards humans. They seemed friendly enough but he noticed many of the other species looked down on his little subjects (Cyril enjoyed calling humans “his little subjects”) Of course Cyril understood, Humans were relatively weak, stupid, and kind of new to space life. But still, Cyril would have to fix that as well. Ruling what was seen as a weak planet would not serve him as well as he expected. He saw a Rava looming over a human at a stall, he was yelling something. Cyril moved closer undetected.
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN 25Z?!” The Rava yelled
“I-i‘m sorry but that is as low as I can possibly go without losing money!”
“I DON’T CARE I WANT IT CHEAPER!”
“Sir-“ The human was cut off as the Rava leaned over the stall and picked up the man.
“Look here you little runt, I’m going to take this and I’m going to leave. I gave you a chance to lower the price but you didn’t take it.” The Rava spoke more quietly with reserved anger.
“Um, excuse me sir?” Cyril was suddenly at the Rava’s shoulder.
“WHAT IS IT!”
“Put him down now.” Cyril said authoritatively. The Rava laughed. Cyril laughed with him. “You don’t know who I am do you.” Cyril forced a smile.
“Why should I?”
“I’m President of Earth.” The Rava began laughing again and he put the human down with a thud. He swiped the item he was there for. “And why should I care?”
“Because it looked like, just there, you were hurting a citizen of mine.” The Rava stood close to Cyril and growled.
“And?”
“And this.” Cyril’s fist came up and knocked the Rava yards away from him. Cyril floated off the ground, and he glowed with a magnificent white ki. The Rava looked up in fear and the crowd around him parted and looked on in curiosity. Apparently this happened pretty often. Might as well make a show of it! “Don’t you dare lay a finger on any human ever again.” Cyril flew a bit closer to him, “I am the PRESIDENT of EARTH AND I WILL RIP YOUR ENTRAILS FROM YOUR BODY AND MAKE THEM INTO A TASSELED PILLOW FOR YOUR MOTHER.” The Rava whimper and ran away as the crowd showed it’s approval through quiet nods and light cheers. Cyril hated resorting to that sort of physical threat but seeing how he had lost his old ship he couldn’t do any of the more creative threats, such as freezing people in time or sealing them in a bursting star while preserving their nervous system. Shame.  Cyril picked the man up from the ground, dusted him off and wished him a good day. He continued on his way to the Earth embassy.
Cyril found the embassy and saw a small cluster of buildings representing different countries of Earth. They were all side by side. Cyril entered the American embassy towards the center. “Hello all!” There was a group of officials standing about and they started when they saw Cyril.
“Mr. President!” They stuttered. One came forward. “I- I had no idea you were scheduled to be on Uberia Mr.President!”
“Oh I’m not. I don’t have a schedule anyway!”
“O-of course Mr. President.” Cyril smiled brightly at them all in turn and began tearing down the walls between the buildings. “Mr.President!” the man exclaimed, “What are you doing!?”
“Well, I figured since I rule all of Earth it’s important we are all united in our actions. Don’t you agree?”
The man didn’t dare disagree.
“Good!” He tore through all the walls and shabbily connected all the embassies.  He gestured for the man to come back to him. “Get an actual architect to make this look more nice.” The official shook his head nervously. “Yes of course Mr. President.”Other officials from the previously separate embassies began to gather around Cyril. “Remember my friends,” Cyril called above the murmurs. “A house divided cannot stand!” He left the embassy pleased.))

Word Count: 800
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Artik smiled cheekily, "You are an idiot Makoto. I am doing this for the glory of Vegeta!" He yawned, "and what damn oath?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Cyril walked into the middle of the argument
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Makoto slammed his fist into the podium which exploded from the impact."Glory?!? Your doing this for the glory?!" Makoto pushed Cyril out if the way. "I expected better from you Artik. Your not fit to be a king or prime minister!" Makoto stepped back. "Your not worthy of the crown of Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 pm

He blinked. "It's a figure of speech. What damn oath?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 pm

"Guys let's calm down here," Cyril stood staunchly between Makoto and Artik, "Let's talk about this rationally." Cyril made eye contact with both parties to try and calm them down. "Artik, you can't be prime minister of Uberia." He kept looking at Makoto trying to make him calm down a bit, he turned to Artik as he sensed the rising protestation. "Yet."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Artik blinked. "Well, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:26 pm

"Number one, these people are in a revolution. The last thing they need is the KING of the SAIYANS to lead them. Number two, ((you don't meet the requirements, isn't there a minimum 25 post thing?)) The SAIYANS whom you LEAD will definitely not approve, and THREE- there was no meeting, consultation, and really you have no right." Cyril frowned, "Wait if there's a rebellion then the leadership position is tenuous at best." He shook his head, "Not important but the previous points still stand!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Makoto looked almost appalled "Your duty is to your race Artik! The Saiyans need a leader who is focused on them. Not one who has mulitiple planets to look after." Makoto had calmed own to the point where he wasn't about to strange Artik. "I get that you want to help people but you can't take on two whole planets. The Saiyans new you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Goes to Uberia   The Gang Goes to Uberia Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gang Goes to Uberia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next