Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stan Goes to The Mayor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

Stan Goes to The Mayor Empty
PostSubject: Stan Goes to The Mayor   Stan Goes to The Mayor EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Stan jumped into HFIL. He yawned and landed in AIDS Pond. He blinked. "Hey, Dabura."

"Stan? Satan said you'd be back soon. Well, want to train?"

"Sure." Stan looked at Dabura. "What first?"

"Just... Uhh... I dunno."

Stan sighed and started his journey up Majin Mountain, which now is in HFIL since the Shift. He walked up the side of the volcano of blood-lava. Half way up, he saw a goat catch fire. He laughed at it. "Heh." When he reached the summit, he took in the sight of the ebony palace. "Wow... Hey, Ruler!" Nothing. "Alex! Yo!" He sighed and walked into the palace.

"Get out!" A voice screeched. It was a man dressed a bit like Cyril if he fell of a balcony. He blinked. "I'm a friend of Ruler's."

"Oh. Then, dieeeee!!" He lunged at Stan.

Stan knocked him into the wall. "Who are you?!"

"Master wanted Ruler on our side. He said no. We attacked. He killed most of us and fled." He shot ki at Stan.

Stan countered and punched the man in the gullet. "Master?"

"Cyr-- We don't speak his names. Do-gooder!"

"Hah. Nope. Evil." Stan chuckled.

"Evil?" The man lowered his stance. "Oh. Want to join the cause?"

Stan obliterated the poor bad guy. He laughed. "I think I might."

He rolled down the side of the mountain and grabbed roasted goat leg. Then, scowling, he realized that he was a Namekian, now. He hit the bottom and landed in a pool of water and drank it all. "Yum." He yawned and took a nap in what used to be a fish-filled pond. He dreamt of ponds. One of them was Amelia. She was travelling with a man. Stan screeched and woke up. "WHERE THE HELL ARE HIS EYEBROWS?!"

He strolled into a bar. 'Hell-Fiend's', the sign read.

He sat at the bar and ordered a... Tonic water. He sighed at his new weakness to alcohol. He took a sipped and asked the barkeep. "Who's this 'Cyr' guy?"

The barkeep yawned and put down the mug he was washing. "Cynric. Bad dude on Earth. Wants to rule the universe and kill everyone who destroyed his previous plans. Kurama, Artik, Makoto...."

"That's the bastard that killed me!"

The man next to Stan looked at him, grinning. "Want revenge?"

"Yeah, I do!" Stan shook the strange man's hand. He was grey. He looked like Roger the Alien with a birds nest on his head. "Donald Trump?!"

"Yup. I recruit people in HFIL for the Dark One. People who were sent here by those good guys..."

Stan grinned.

"Show me what you got, then."

Stan rushed Trump, who dodged and jabbed a fist of ki at Stan. He screeched as the punch made contact. In his pain, he headbutted Don. Donald Trump stumbled backwards.

"Better," Trump said between bloody coughs. He was expected Stan's ki beam and clashed it, overcharging it and blasting the Namekian out the, luckily open, door. Stan woke up and decided to meditate until he returned to life.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Stan Goes to The Mayor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stan Goes to The Mayor   Stan Goes to The Mayor EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 pm

1000 PL
500 Z
Back to top Go down

Stan Goes to The Mayor
Page 1 of 1