Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grim's BB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm

The streets of the city were strangely empty today. The silence only being pierced by the occasional car or passerby. Even the animals seemed to have gone into hiding. This didn't unnerve the solitary figure walking down the side of the road. In fact Amaterasu seemed eerily at home in the dead environment. Yet for this reason she seemed different. Her fiery red hair which was normally swept back, was allowed to cascade freely down her shoulders. Her blue eyes were now a deep red, with a wild look in them. A wide grin plastered her face as she sensed the power levels near her.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Yoko and Sen walked along the sidewalk in search of a tavern in which they could stop and rest, "God im so thirsty, I need beer!" Yoko wailed.
"Shush, we're almost to the place." Sen said as he looked at the map.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 pm

"Well well well.....a few little demons scurrying around in the mortal realm? How adorable." Amaterasu stood behind the pair, her glowing red eyes fixed on them in an almost hypnotic stare. "What brings you from my domain into...well my other domain hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 pm

The two turned around and staired at the woman. They just ignored her and asumed she was crazy, "just ignore her and she'll go away." Sen said. The two continued walking as though the woman wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:45 pm

Amaterasu simply created a wall of solid lightning to block their pass. "I'm upset you don't recognize me at all. Especially you Yoko. While I may be new I thought that I did a good job of spreading the word that I had succeeded the throne from my grandmother,"
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:44 pm

"You know her?" Sen asked.
"I can't say that i do." Yoko answered.
The two turned back around to the woman, "I'm sorry, who are you? If you think that just because we're demons we should know you, you are mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 am

Amaterasu laughed. :Oh where are my manners? I forgot to give you the gift brought for you. I think you will enjoy it." She held out her hand and some sort of object appeared. She tossed it over and watched it roll before it stopped at their feet. It was the severed head of one of the men who had extorted them. I would have done it sooner if I had realized what they were doing to one of my Succubi."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Yoko cringed at the sight. Sen bent down at the head and it was no question. This was indeed the head of the man who he once owed money. "So... you expect something?" Yoko had regained her complexure and realized what had been said, " Wait, since when am I yours?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 pm

"Well you see we don't know eachother persay. You would know who I am simply through rank and I would know who you are due to me knowing every demon under me." She thought for a moment before speaking again. "I believe it's my mortal form you don't recognize. Let me correct that." Suddenly a torrent of hellfire surrounded the woman before dispersing. "I am Amaterasu of House Allister. Queen of the Succubi and one of the five ruling Demon Lords."

Grim's BB 10285386
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

"If you're queen of only the succubi then that won't aply to me since i'm an incubus." Sen replied. Yoko suddenly realized who this woman was. She and her brother may have spent their yunger years in HFIL, but it was long enough to remember hearing tales of Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Amaterasu looked at Yoko. "Your brother isn't exactly a genius is he?" She then turned her gaze to the male. "My power extends to the incubus as well. Along with many other types of demons. But I digress. It is time to get to the reason I am here. I need to decide if I am going to send you two back to HFIL or not."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:17 pm

"It's not your decision where we go. We're free to live our own lives." Sen proclaimed.
"Yeah, we go where we want." Yoko chimed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:02 am

Sorry. was being stupid and forgot it was my turn.))

Amaterasu suddenly gained a very dark looked on her face. Her smile turned sinister and the burning flames in her hand turned black. "Oh you really don't have a choice you see." Suddenly a dome of solid lightning appeared around the area. "You have nowhere to run either. So I would suggest at least trying to fight."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Sen sighed, "fine. Yoko sit back." sen flew towards amaterasu and kicked her in the jaw.
Stamina: 500-300=200
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Amaterasu simply laughed before grabbing his arm and snapping it like a twig. "Please. Do you really think that would work on me?"

Stamina used: 1,500.
Stamina left: 0
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Sen fell to the ground in agony screaming. Yoko had never seen her brother in such pain, "you bitch." Yoko fired a beam of Ki towards amaterasu.
Ki used 800
Ki:0
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Amaterasu laughed before simply letting the ki hit her. "Come now child. Is this the best you can do?"

Health: 200
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Yoko was out of options, her brother down and she with no more power, "I... I give."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Amaterasu looked at Yoko with slight disdain. "How disappointing...." She then let the illusion drop. The lightning was gone and Sen's arm was unhurt. "Get up boy. You are embarrassing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Sen opened one eye, to look around, he then hopped up and rubbed his head, "sorry, I just didn't feel like fighting any more." Yoko was red with anger, "Why... you!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Amaterasu sighed. "You are both so weak....I honestly don't know what I am going o do with you. You are going to get completely destroyed out here. I wasn't even using 1% of my power to fight you all and look what happened."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Grim then appeared in a puff of smoke, with clipboard in hand, "Yes, they are very week. That is why I am going to train them up to be warriors. And eventually reveal to them the power of the 7 Sins."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Amaterasu looked at Grim. "That is a pretty low goal right there. A sin wouldn't even be able to beat my younger sister. Let alone my mother....oR heaven forbid, my father. The sins may be strong demons but they are weak in teh grand scheme of things. I suggest other priorities."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 am

"Not the demons, the..." Grim stopped himself before he said anything else. "Well, i've said to much already. Come children, we're leaving now." Yoko and Sen walked over to grim and then with a wave goodbye the trio vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Grim's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's BB   Grim's BB EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:45 pm

1,000 PL
1,000 Zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grim's BB Empty