Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kit (My character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beamkit
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:54 pm

My character,yay! https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/star3.png

Name:Kit
Pronunciation Kit
Birth Place: Earth
Race:  Rava
Current Planet: Earth
Alignment:  Netrual
Biography: A Rava born on Earth, but soon her parents died. So she had to fend for herself all those years. She is one of the princesses, but she doesn't know that. She likes martial arts,reading,and music. She was tested on for 7 years by humans, so she doesn't like them very much. She can strangely for no known reason, only turn into a cat, but any type of cat.
Personality:  Unlike most Rava's, she is very kind but still has a sharp temper. She doesn't like to cause torchure a lot,she prefers solitude and listening to her music. She wants to be a writer when she grows up. As she is very smart and has a good head on her shoulders. She has a dark side where she uses torchure methods,but that's a last resort.
Other Information:
----------------------------------
Physical Profile

Height:  4"9
Weight:  94lbs
Physical Appearance:  She has blonde hair and ice blue eyes. She wears a navy blue gi, with a lime green undershirt,wrist bands, and navy blue and lime green shoes. She wears (most of the time) sky blue headphones. She has a 16th note birthmark on her right wrist. When she is torturing someone,she carries a hatchet that was her fathers, it looks like there's some blood on there....

Attributes
PL: 900
HP: 450
Stamina: 40
Speed: 60
Ki: 50
Aura Color:  Crimsion
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Approved. Did you not want a Beginner Battle?
Back to top Go down
Beamkit
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Whoops, that must of got deleted when I copy and pasted it.....sorry. Yes, I would like a beginner battle.

(Gah, I am SUCH a idiot at times. You learn this about me when you rp with me....)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Ill take it then. Ill set it up for you
Back to top Go down
Beamkit
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks, welp better get on to this battle,then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit (My character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (My character)   Kit (My character) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit (My character)
Page 1 of 1