Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bureaucracy at its worst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

bureaucracy at its worst Empty
PostSubject: bureaucracy at its worst   bureaucracy at its worst EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Kelvor or as his name would soon be "Zero" walked to the courthouse of Glacian. As Klevor entered the courthouse he was suprised to see that pretty much all of Galcian had the exact same thing on there minds that kelvor did. One hour had passed and people were starting to get angry. Then a young women in the next aisle said, " I can help the next person in line for the name change." Kelvor smiled, maybe he wouldn't be here as long as he thought. He was wrong. almost simultaneously every one behind Kelvor shifted to the adjacent line, " Dang it, come on." Now it looked like Kelvor would be there even longer. Another hour gone and now people were resorting to cutting in line. One man tapped Kelvor on the shoulder and when Kelvor turned to look the man went around him in the opposite direction. "Um, excuse me, you just cut in front of me.
"No i didn't, i've been in this spot the hole time."
"No I just saw you skip me, you tapped me on the shoulder and skipped me."
"Nope." Kelvor new this could go on for hours so he just let it happen it was only one man. " But the next person to skip me is going to get a fist to the gut." Kelvor shouted to the rest of the people behind him. However one man didn't seem to care because he tapped kelvor on the shoulder just as the first man did. This time though Kelvor turned in the opposite direction in which he had been tapped and sure enough the man tried to skipp him. "Didn't i tell you people that the next person to skip me would get punched." Kelvor reared his fist and put it right in the middle of the mans stomich. This one punch then sparked a riot. Every one started punching each other as if the last man standing wins. Under all the confusion Kelvor cralled toward the front desk were he saw workers just standing there typing away as if nothing was going on. " Do you have all your documents with you?" An older woman asked, "yes I do, " Kelvor replied the woman took his documents looked them over and asked what Kelvor wanted to change his name to. "I would like my name to be Zero." The woman stamped some papers and told Kelvor his new name is now official. Zero walked out of the courthouse as the other people were still swinging away at each other.
Word count: 429
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

bureaucracy at its worst Empty
PostSubject: Re: bureaucracy at its worst   bureaucracy at its worst EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Name changed.
+300PL
++150Z
Back to top Go down

bureaucracy at its worst
Page 1 of 1